Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Part 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How old was Sir Robert when he wrote the letter to Baron Arnheim?
2. According to Lady Chiltern in Act 1, Part 3, what is Sir Robert not a man to do?
3. At the Chiltern's dinner party, what does Mrs. Cheveley say cannot explain women?
4. How much does Sir Robert reveal he received from Baron Arnheim?
5. According to Mrs. Cheveley, what was considered excessively vulgar and middle class in the old days?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a...
This section contains 1,006 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)