|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Caversham visit Goring in Act 3, Part 1?
(a) To discuss Goring's career.
(b) To convince Goring to stay away from Mabel.
(c) To invite Goring to dinner.
(d) To convince Goring to get married.
2. In Act 3, Part 1, who does Goring think is in his drawing room?
(b) Lady Chiltern.
(c) Lady Markby.
(d) Mrs. Cheveley.
3. What does Mrs. Cheveley find at Goring's while she is waiting for him?
(b) Sir Robert's letter.
(c) A necklace.
(d) Lady Chiltern's letter.
4. In Act 3, Part 2, what does Goring say is a dangerous thing?
(c) Too much experience.
5. What does Lady Markby say Lady Bonar's new genius does?
(a) He's a composer.
(b) Nothing at all.
(c) He's a doctor.
(d) He's a poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tommy Trafford's occupation?
2. Why does Mrs. Cheveley come to visit Goring at his home?
3. What does Mrs. Cheveley say one should never give a woman?
4. What does Sir Robert tell Lady Chiltern was her mistake after she learns his secret?
5. Why do Lady Markby and Mrs. Cheveley say they've come to call on Mrs. Chiltern in Act 2, Part 2?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)