|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mabel want Lady Chiltern to talk to Tommy Trafford?
(a) He's very unhappy.
(b) He keeps proposing to Mabel.
(c) He's making poor decisions.
(d) She wants him to propose to her.
2. Why doesn't Mrs. Cheveley think life has taught Lady Chiltern anything?
(a) Lady Chiltern still looks very young.
(b) Lady Chiltern is ignorant.
(c) Lady Chiltern is a society lady.
(d) Because Lady Chiltern hasn't changed.
3. Who does Goring say is the only person now in danger in Act 4, Part 1?
(b) Mrs. Cheveley.
(d) Lady Chiltern.
4. Who does Mrs. Cheveley say has only two topics of conversation--his gout and his wife?
(a) Lord Mortlake.
(b) Tommy Trafford.
(c) Sir Robert.
5. According to Mrs. Cheveley, to whom does a woman owe her first duty in life?
(b) Her dressmaker.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Cheveley say talks more and says less than anybody she's ever met?
2. Why does Sir Robert say spies are of no use nowadays?
3. When does Act 4 take place?
4. With whom does Caversham agree when she says one can never believe a word Goring says?
5. What does Sir Robert compare himself to in Act 3, Part 1?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)