|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Cheveley say she got the brooch in Act 3, Part 2 when she is talking to Goring?
(a) She bought it.
(b) She stole it.
(c) She found it.
(d) It was a present.
2. Why does Lady Chiltern write a letter to Goring?
(a) She is too shy to talk to him.
(b) She is planning to leave Sir Robert and needs his help.
(c) She needs to meet with him.
(d) She is in love with him.
3. What does Mabel tell Lady Chiltern is very unbecoming on Goring?
(c) Foul language.
4. How does Goring claim to have gotten the brooch while talking to Mrs. Cheveley?
(a) He bought it at a pawn shop.
(b) It was a gift.
(c) He stole it.
(d) He found it.
5. Why doesn't Mrs. Cheveley think life has taught Lady Chiltern anything?
(a) Lady Chiltern still looks very young.
(b) Lady Chiltern is ignorant.
(c) Lady Chiltern is a society lady.
(d) Because Lady Chiltern hasn't changed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Cheveley say she hates now more than ever in Act 3, Part 2?
2. Who does Mrs. Cheveley say talks more and says less than anybody she's ever met?
3. Why does Lord Goring prefer pluck over genius?
4. How does Goring describe his proposal to Mabel?
5. In Act 3, Part 1, what does Sir Robert say is the greatest thing in the world?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)