|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tommy Trafford's occupation?
(a) He is Sir Robert's secretary.
(b) He is a doctor.
(c) He doesn't have a job.
(d) He's a student.
2. What does Lady Markby say is the greatest blow to a happy married life since Higher Education of Women was invented?
(a) London society parties.
(b) The House of Commons.
(c) Mrs. Cheveley.
3. What does Caversham say aren't fashionable anymore?
(a) Neck ties.
(d) Dinner parties.
4. Who proposes to Mabel before Goring does so in Act 4?
(b) Lord Devonshire.
(d) Tommy Trafford.
5. Who does Goring say is the only person now in danger in Act 4, Part 1?
(b) Mrs. Cheveley.
(d) Lady Chiltern.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mrs. Cheveley say she got the brooch in Act 3, Part 2 when she is talking to Goring?
2. Who does Mabel say is the most ornamental person in London?
3. According to Mabel, what does a man say to a girl before he marries her and never after?
4. What does Mabel tell Lady Chiltern is very unbecoming on Goring?
5. At the end of Act 3, what does Mrs. Cheveley promise Goring?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)