Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Part 1
1. According to Mrs. Marchmont, who throws tedious parties?
2. At the dinner party in Act 1, Part 1, what does Lady Basildon think of the man who talks about his wife during dinner?
3. In Act 1, Part 1, why does Lord Caversham call Goring a good-for-nothing?
4. What reason does Lord Caversham give for never going anywhere?
5. According to Mabel, what is London society comprised of?
6. To what flower does the author compare Mrs. Cheveley?
7. What is Lady Chiltern's first name?
8. During the Chiltern's dinner party, what does Lady Chiltern state she didn't know about Mrs. Cheveley?
9. According to Lady Markby, what is fashionable in marriage nowadays?
This section contains 2,544 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)