Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mrs. Marchmont, who throws tedious parties?
2. At the dinner party in Act 1, Part 1, what does Lady Basildon think of the man who talks about his wife during dinner?
3. In Act 1, Part 1, why does Lord Caversham call Goring a good-for-nothing?
4. What reason does Lord Caversham give for never going anywhere?
5. According to Mabel, what is London society comprised of?
6. To what flower does the author compare Mrs. Cheveley?
This section contains 5,044 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)