|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 3, what does Goring call the item Mabel finds?
(a) A pin.
(b) A bracelet.
(d) A useless bit of fluff.
2. What is Lady Chiltern's first name?
3. What does Goring say a woman wearing too much rouge and not enough clothing is?
(b) A sign of despair.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) Too low born for his time.
4. What does Mrs. Cheveley tell Sir Robert she did not receive prizes for?
(a) Good conduct.
(b) Good grades.
5. In Act 1, Part 3, what does Lady Chiltern tell Sir Robert he's always been?
(a) A smart man.
(b) A good husband.
(c) A wise politician.
(d) An ideal.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Sir Robert meets Mrs. Cheveley's demands, what will she give him with the prettiest thanks?
2. Who says, "This is a game of life as we all have to play it"?
3. In Act 1, Part 1, how is Goring described?
4. What does Mrs. Cheveley tell Sir Robert won't survive a scandal?
5. What reason does Sir Robert give Goring for being unable to tell his wife about being blackmailed?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)