|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "This is a game of life as we all have to play it"?
(c) Sir Robert.
(d) Mrs. Cheveley.
2. According to Mrs. Cheveley, what used to lend charm, or at least interest, to a man?
3. In Act 1, Part 2, what does Mrs. Cheveley say everyone has?
(b) A weakness.
(c) A dark side.
(d) A price.
4. How long does Lady Chiltern say it's been since she and Vicomte De Nanjac last saw each other?
(a) Three years.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
5. If Sir Robert meets Mrs. Cheveley's demands, what will she give him with the prettiest thanks?
(a) The letter.
(c) A recommendation to the House of Commons.
(d) A kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the letter Mrs. Cheveley plans to blackmail Sir Robert with?
2. In Act 1, Part 1, what is needed at the embassy to prevent the ambassador from being recalled?
3. Where does Mrs. Cheveley say she got the letter containing the secret about Sir Robert?
4. According to Mrs. Marchmont, who throws tedious parties?
5. In Act 1, Part 2, who says, "I like tedious, practical subjects. What I don't like are tedious, practical people"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)