|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Goring give for never having a serious conversation after seven?
(a) Nights are for fun.
(b) He finds them too boring.
(c) He can never sleep after a serious conversation.
(d) It makes him talk in his sleep.
2. Why does Goring say he didn't propose to Mabel sooner?
(a) He wasn't ready.
(b) He didn't realize he is in love with her.
(c) He was afraid of being refused.
(d) He never got the chance.
3. What does Mrs. Cheveley want Sir Robert to say about the Argentine Canal project?
(a) It is unsafe.
(b) It would be a great international value.
(c) It would be a waste of money.
(d) It would improve international relations.
4. Who says, "I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it."
(b) Sir Robert.
(d) Lady Chiltern.
5. What kind of woman does Goring say he'd like to marry?
(a) The prettiest fool in England.
(b) A successful woman.
(c) A woman with a good sense of humor.
(d) A woman with intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What proof does Goring have that Mrs. Cheveley had stolen the brooch?
2. Who says Lord Goring isn't good enough for Mabel?
3. Why does Mabel want Lady Chiltern to talk to Tommy Trafford?
4. What reason does Mrs. Cheveley give Sir Robert for not giving him time to consider her offer?
5. After Mrs. Cheveley leaves the party at the Chiltern's, what does Mabel tell Goring they cannot talk about?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)