|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, Part 3, what does Goring call the item Mabel finds?
(a) A useless bit of fluff.
(c) A pin.
(d) A bracelet.
2. In Act 1, Part 1, why does Lord Caversham call Goring a good-for-nothing?
(a) Goring leads an idle life.
(b) Goring has a dull job.
(c) Goring is a thief.
(d) Caversham hates Goring.
3. To what flower does the author compare Mrs. Cheveley?
(a) A daisy.
(b) An orchid.
(c) A rose.
(d) A tulip.
4. Who does Mrs. Cheveley tell Sir Robert advised her to invest in the Argentine Canal Company?
(b) Lady Chiltern.
(c) Baron Arnheim.
(d) Her father.
5. During the Chiltern's dinner party, what does Lady Chiltern state she didn't know about Mrs. Cheveley?
(a) That she was once poor.
(b) That she is in love with Goring.
(c) That she has a college education.
(d) That she married a second time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "This is a game of life as we all have to play it"?
2. According to Lady Chiltern, what is the only way that people should be judged?
3. What is Lady Chiltern's first name?
4. Where does Lady Chiltern say she and Mrs. Cheveley have met before?
5. According to Mrs. Cheveley, what do Englishmen always get after a good meal?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)