|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 5 & 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Mosckowitz act when he sees Macey touring the school?
(a) Intolerant of students' mistakes.
(b) Like a drunk.
(c) Like a leech.
(d) Like a bumbler.
2. Why does Cammie become tearful in her Covert Operations class?
(a) Solomon insults Cammie's mother.
(b) Buckingham harangues her.
(c) Solomon implies that Cammie will flunk out of this course.
(d) Something makes her think of her father who is missing.
3. What do Cammie, Bex, and Liz ask the Headmistress about their living suite?
(a) Why it is being painted an ugly green.
(b) Why a fourth bed is being installed.
(c) Why the air conditioned was turned off.
(d) Why their lockers were removed.
4. Why is Anna Fetterman fearful?
(a) She is going to be kicked out of the school.
(b) She did not pass the final exams.
(c) She won't have any friends during the summer.
(d) She may have to take Covert Operations this year.
5. What does Bex do when Mr. Smith flips?
(a) Apologizes to Cammie.
(b) Lets Cammie take over the tail.
(c) Lets Macey take over the tail.
(d) Does a double flip.
Short Answer Questions
1. At lunch, Macey acts like _______________.
2. How is the girl who gets out of the limo dressed?
3. What does Liz wonder as she and Cammie are going downstairs in the early evening?
4. What drink bottle does Professor Smith toss in the trash?
5. Where does Joe Solomon take Macey?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)