|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13: Chapter 25 & 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cammie say she has been since the last time Josh saw her?
(a) The Galapagos as part of her home schooling.
(b) Key West Florida on break from her home schooling.
(c) Mongolia with the Peace Corps.
(d) Paris with an aunt.
2. Cammie does not tell Bex and Liz about ________________.
(a) Her stolen purse.
(b) Her talk with Professor Smith.
(d) Her older brother.
3. For what does Josh apologize?
(a) For springing the idea of the party on her at the last minute.
(b) For not checking the movie times.
(c) For not being alone.
(d) For being late.
4. What does Mr. Mosckowitz do for a living?
(a) Security guard at the White House.
(b) Salesman at a shoe store.
(c) Maintenance person at the school.
(d) Driver of an express truck.
5. For how long does Cammie sit on a bench?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) She is too restless to sit down.
(c) A couple hours.
(d) About half an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Josh goes to get her some punch?
2. What switch does Bex make?
3. What does Headmistress Morgan tell Macey at Sunday night dinner?
4. What are the papers Mr. Solomon gives the students in class?
5. What does Josh say about Dillon after Dillon's stupid idea?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)