One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12: Chapter 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Cammie see Josh the next night?
(a) She is completing a special electronics class.
(b) She and her mother always have dinner on the next night.
(c) She has a covert ops assignment to complete.
(d) She's afraid of being caught sneaking out of school so soon again.
2. Why is Professor Smith impressed?
(a) Mr. Solomon gave them such an easy assignment.
(b) Bex and Liz even attempted to tail him.
(c) Cammie picked the bottle out of the trash without his noticing.
(d) He never saw Cammie.
3. What does Josh note about Cammie?
(a) She seems nervous.
(b) She seems to be expecting someone.
(c) She is not a normal girl.
(d) She is quiet compared to most girls he knows.
4. Why do the students go to the Covert Ops classroom so late in the evening?
(a) To turn in their gear.
(b) For a debriefing of the assignment.
(c) To discuss a new assignment.
(d) For a quiet place to talk.
5. What takes up for Cammie against Liz's accusations?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie decide she needs?
2. About what does Josh tell Cammie as they are walking?
3. Who is Josh?
4. What does Cammie do outside of Josh's house?
5. Where does Cammie suggest they can leave notes for each other?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)