1. What is Claudius's full name?
Tiberius Claudius Drusus Nero Germanicus
2. What language does Claudius use to write his autobiography?
3. What nickname do people use for Claudius?
Claudius the Idiot
4. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
5. What is a Triumvirate?
A group of three men who rule a government
6. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
7. Who is Agrippa?
A longtime friend and advisor to Augustus
8. How does Marcellus die?
Livia poisons him.
This section contains 5,104 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)