|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had some of the oldest soldiers served?
(a) Ten years
(b) Thirty-five years
(c) Twenty-five years
(d) Five years
2. Germanicus promises Claudius, if he finds evidence that Postumus is innocent, he will. . .
(a) rescue Postumus from the island himself.
(b) investigate the death of their father.
(c) make sure that Livia was tried for her crimes.
(d) speak to Augustus about the matter.
3. Claudius is the biological grandson of:
(d) Mark Antony
4. What do Tiberius's regiments do in their mutiny?
(a) Burn down their own tents and shelters
(b) Murder or drive out most of the captains
(c) March on Rome with their swords raised
(d) Get drunk on wine captured from the Germans
5. With Postumus gone, who is the sole heir to Augustus's crown?
Short Answer Questions
1. The senator Haterius was known for his skill in:
2. Who rules Rome after the death of Mark Antony?
3. Who is assumed to become Augustus's successor when he dies?
4. How do Livia and Urgulania describe the marriage of Claudius and Urgulanilla?
5. What is a Triumvirate?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)