|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the amount of time the Roman soldiers wanted to serve before being discharged?
(a) Eight years
(b) Sixteen years
(c) Two years
(d) Ten years
2. What do Tiberius's regiments do in their mutiny?
(a) Get drunk on wine captured from the Germans
(b) Burn down their own tents and shelters
(c) Murder or drive out most of the captains
(d) March on Rome with their swords raised
3. What does rebel leader Bato compare the Roman governors to?
4. Which historian does Claudius hope to emulate?
5. Who does Claudius blame for the mistakes that led to a Germanic uprising?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the name "Caligula" mean?
2. Why does Augustus move the sword-fighters out of the city?
3. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
4. What does Livia demand Tiberius to do with the letter from his brother, Drusus?
5. What attitude does Livia take towards Postumus?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)