Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Antonia die?
(a) She stabbed herself with a dagger.
(b) She starved herself to death.
(c) She threw herself off a cliff.
(d) She drank poison in her wine.
2. Who is Claudius surprised to find in his bedroom?
(a) His nephew, Caligula
(b) A hired assassin
(c) His brother's wife
(d) His wife, Urgulanilla
3. What number did Germanicus consider especially unlucky?
4. Caligula amuses the populace by using what class of people as sword-fighters?
(a) Former Senators and their wives
(b) Hostages from foreign lands
(c) People who cannot pay their debts
(d) Prisoners of war from Germany
5. Germanicus promises Claudius, if he finds evidence that Postumus is innocent, he will. . .
(a) investigate the death of their father.
(b) make sure that Livia was tried for her crimes.
(c) speak to Augustus about the matter.
(d) rescue Postumus from the island himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Claudius shout when he is told about Augustus's death?
2. Why was Postumus not arrested at Ostia?
3. What does Caligula make his sisters do to earn their keep?
4. Cassius Chærea was disgusted when Caligula made him:
5. Tiberius trusted Nerva because of his. . .
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)