|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had some of the oldest soldiers served?
(a) Five years
(b) Twenty-five years
(c) Thirty-five years
(d) Ten years
2. Who is assumed to become Augustus's successor when he dies?
3. With Postumus gone, who is the sole heir to Augustus's crown?
4. What does the name "Caligula" mean?
(a) Little Dancer
(b) Little General
(c) Little Boots
(d) Little Emperor
5. Why does Claudius become engaged to Urgulanilla?
(a) Augustus asks him to marry her
(b) It gives him more political status
(c) As a favor to Livia's friend
(d) He falls in love with her
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Claudius meet Assinius Pollio?
2. What attitude does Livia take towards Postumus?
3. When does Tiberius repay Germanicus for the gold coins he gave to the soldiers?
4. How does Caligula leave the soldier's camp?
5. Why does Claudius become his mother's guardian?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)