|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What honor does Livia create for Urgulania?
(a) Second Wife of the Emperor
(b) Chief Priestess to Diana
(c) First Daughter of Rome
(d) Mother Confessor for the Vestals
2. Why does Claudius become engaged to Urgulanilla?
(a) Augustus asks him to marry her
(b) As a favor to Livia's friend
(c) He falls in love with her
(d) It gives him more political status
3. What really happened to Postumus?
(a) He was tortured and then killed.
(b) He agreed to go back to his island.
(c) He was captured and sent to Eqypt.
(d) He gave up his cause and disappeared.
4. What does Piso give Tiberius at his trial?
(a) A gift that he claimed was from the people of Syria
(b) A book that he says was Germanicus's personal journal
(c) A small, wrapped package about the size of a good-luck charm
(d) A bundle of letters that Tiberius wrote to him
5. What does Livia ask Plancina to do?
(a) Use her witchcraft to kill Agrippina and her children
(b) Get the incriminating letter that Livia wrote to Piso
(c) To leave Rome and return to Syria after Piso's death
(d) Persuade Piso to kill himself before the trial ends
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Martina, the chief witness against Piso and Plancina?
2. Why was Postumus not arrested at Ostia?
3. What did Augustus tell Claudius just a month before he died?
4. How does Postumus send word to Claudius that he is alive?
5. What does Tiberius tell the senate about Postumus?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)