|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What really happened to Postumus?
(a) He gave up his cause and disappeared.
(b) He was tortured and then killed.
(c) He was captured and sent to Eqypt.
(d) He agreed to go back to his island.
2. What does Claudius think is the reason for the low marriage rate?
(a) There are no pretty girls left
(b) Prostitutes are cheaper and nicer
(c) Single women have more rights
(d) Marrying the wrong family risks death
3. Who accuses Postumus of trying to rape her?
(a) Livilla and Julilla
(b) Only Livilla
(c) Both Livilla and Æmillia
(d) Æmillia and Urgulanilla
4. What title does Tiberius refuse to use in Rome?
(a) Protector of the People
(d) Chief Ponticate
5. What does Castor promise Agrippina that he will do?
(a) Stand up to Livilla and get a divorce
(b) Speak to Tiberius about the behavior of Piso
(c) Investigate the haunting of the house in Antioch
(d) Defend Germanicus's children and avenge his death
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Postumus send word to Claudius that he is alive?
2. Who really orders the death of Postumus after Augustus dies?
3. Who kills the German soldier who offered to fight "any Roman?"
4. What does Augustus blame for the low marriage rate in Rome?
5. Who does Claudius fall in love with?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)