|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Piso give Tiberius at his trial?
(a) A small, wrapped package about the size of a good-luck charm
(b) A book that he says was Germanicus's personal journal
(c) A gift that he claimed was from the people of Syria
(d) A bundle of letters that Tiberius wrote to him
2. Why was Postumus not arrested at Ostia?
(a) The people of Ostia turned on the guards and beat them.
(b) He was unable to land in the harbor because of bad weather.
(c) He was disguised as a sailor and slipped into the crowd.
(d) The crowd was too large for the officers to challenge.
3. Who offers to capture Postumus for Tiberius?
4. What did Augustus tell Claudius just a month before he died?
(a) That he had made changes to his will
(b) He wanted to give Claudius a public office
(c) That he had decided to free Postumus
(d) That he was not interested in being a God
5. With Postumus gone, who is the sole heir to Augustus's crown?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castor promise Agrippina that he will do?
2. What omen is cited by Tiberius to show that Augustus should become a God?
3. What does Tiberius tell the senate about Postumus?
4. What does Claudius think is the reason for the low marriage rate?
5. What finally happens to Plancina?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)