|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
2. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
3. What did Evelyn believe, no matter what Hickey did?
4. What does Hickey say when he comes in?
5. Why does Harry say Hickey killed Evelyn?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Joe tells everyone the bar is closed for a party.
Part 1) Why are they having a party?
Part 2) What takes place during the party?
Part 3) How does this party affect the characters?
Essay Topic 2
Larry is the only character to truly convert to Hickey's belief system.
Part 1) What is Hickey's belief system?
Part 2) How has Larry been converted?
Part 3) How does this conversion affect Larry?
Essay Topic 3
The play is called THE ICEMAN COMETH.
Part 1) Which characters is referred to as the iceman? Why?
Part 2) What does the iceman symbolize?
Part 3) When and how does the "iceman cometh" in the play?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)