Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry say Hickey killed Evelyn?
2. Why is Rocky not able to get up to leave?
3. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
4. How is Willie when he returns?
5. How do the others respond when Hickey proposes a second toast to living without pipe dreams?
The down-and-outers' attempts to make their pipe dreams become reality fail.
Part 1) Why do they fail?
Part 2) Upon what or who do they blame their failure?
Part 3) How does this attempt and failure affect them?
Several of the characters were members of the Anarchy Movement.
Part 1) Who are these characters?
Part 2) Do they still believe in the Movement? Why or why not?
Part 3) Why are they now at Harry Hope's Saloon and Bar?
The play ends with the down-and-outers singing their favorite songs.
Part 1) What is the significance of this ending?
Part 2) Predict the future of the down-and-outers.
Part 3) How might Larry's future be different than the others' futures? Why?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)