Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry say Hickey killed Evelyn?
2. Why is Rocky not able to get up to leave?
3. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
4. How is Willie when he returns?
5. How do the others respond when Hickey proposes a second toast to living without pipe dreams?
There are several themes.
Part 1) What is the theme found in this play?
Part 2) How does the author illustrate this theme?
Part 3) How is this theme significant in regard to this play?
There are three prostitutes in this play.
Part 1) Who are these prostitutes?
Part 2) Why do they not like being called prostitutes?
Part 3) What are their pipe dreams? How do they change throughout the play?
Hickey's wife dies.
Part 1) How does she die?
Part 2) Why does she die?
Part 3) How does Hickey cope with her death?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)