|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry angrily tell them all to quit?
(a) So they do not attract the police.
(b) They are taunting him.
(c) He is upset about his wife.
(d) He does not want to celebrate his birthday.
2. What does Hickey tell Harry it is time to do?
(a) Change his life.
(b) Go home.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Get a drink.
3. What does Larry realize about himself?
(a) He needs to get a real life.
(b) He is loney.
(c) He is the only real convert.
(d) He misses Parritt.
4. What does Harry ask from Larry?
(a) A drink.
(b) A hug.
(c) For understanding.
(d) An apology.
5. How is Willie when he returns?
(a) Sad and lonely.
(b) Excited and anxious.
(c) Nervous and upset.
(d) Timid and shy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
2. Where do Rocky and Joe work?
3. What do Larry and Rocky say should happen to Hickey?
4. What do Chuck and the others say to Hickey as he is rambling on about having no more pipe dreams living freely?
5. What does Hickey refuse to do for Harry?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)