|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Parritt feel more connected to Hickey?
(a) Hickey admits to having pipe dreams.
(b) Hickey reveals his wife's death.
(c) Hickey is kind to Parritt.
(d) Hickey reveals he knows Parritt's mother.
2. Where does Joe go after moving away from the bar?
(b) To the bathroom.
(d) To join the others.
3. What of Harry's does Rocky narrate?
(a) Harry's conversation with Hickey.
(b) Opening of presents.
(c) His party.
(d) His walk across the street.
4. Why does Harry tell Cora to stop playing?
(a) She is playing too loudly.
(b) She does not even know the tune.
(c) He does not like the song she is playing.
(d) The song is upsetting him.
5. What does Hickey know is hard to face down?
(b) Pipe dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say about this gathering?
2. On what does Rocky comment, regarding Parritt?
3. What is Wetjoen going to prove to Hickey?
4. What is Parritt's reaction when Larry furiously tells him to get out?
5. Why does Henry reject the watch?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)