|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry say Hickey killed Evelyn?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He wants a new wife.
(c) She was fooling around with the iceman.
(d) She is cruel to him.
2. Why is Rocky not able to get up to leave?
(a) He hurt his leg.
(b) He is stuck in his chair.
(c) Harry will not let him.
(d) He is too drunk.
3. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
(a) Terrified and begging for a drink.
(b) Nervous and begging for a drink.
(c) Sad and begging for a drink.
(d) Excited and beggin for a drink.
4. How is Willie when he returns?
(a) Sad and lonely.
(b) Timid and shy.
(c) Excited and anxious.
(d) Nervous and upset.
5. How do the others respond when Hickey proposes a second toast to living without pipe dreams?
(a) They all drink to the toast.
(b) They all carefully sip their glasses of champagne.
(c) No one drinks to this toast.
(d) They all dump their drinks in the sink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chuck go to get money?
2. Why does Parritt say he betrayed his mother?
3. Where do Rocky and Joe work?
4. What does Rocky do to Parritt?
5. What does Hickey admit about Evelyn?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)