|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Rocky not keep Hickey from being executed?
(a) If Hickey is arrested.
(b) If Hickey killed his wife.
(c) If HIckey is mean to Rocky.
(d) If Hickey does not give Rocky money.
2. Where do Margie and Pearl go for the day?
(a) A museum.
(c) The mall.
(d) An amusement park.
3. What does Hickey do when he is arrested?
(a) Calls out for help.
(c) Pleads for a few more minutes.
(d) Says he is innocent.
4. What does Hickey say about Harry's fear?
(a) It is understandable.
(b) It will linger.
(c) It can and will fade.
(d) It will never completely go away.
5. What do Chuck and the others say to Hickey as he is rambling on about having no more pipe dreams living freely?
(a) We want to believe you.
(b) Be quiet.
(c) We do not believe you.
(d) You should not be here.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time Harry had a cake?
2. About what is Hugo glad?
3. What does Hickey begin to believe about Evelyn?
4. How is Willie when he returns?
5. How many candles are on the cake, for each year of his life?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)