|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say about this gathering?
(a) It is the safest place to be.
(b) It is pathetic.
(c) It is his real birthday party.
(d) It is as it should be.
2. When will Rocky not keep Hickey from being executed?
(a) If Hickey does not give Rocky money.
(b) If Hickey killed his wife.
(c) If HIckey is mean to Rocky.
(d) If Hickey is arrested.
3. When was the last time Harry had a cake?
(a) Before his wife died.
(b) A couple of years ago.
(d) His last birthday.
4. What does Hickey say when he comes in?
(a) He does not need to prove anything.
(b) He is glad to be there.
(c) He is sorry his plan backfired.
(d) He worries about his friends.
5. Why does Harry angrily tell them all to quit?
(a) So they do not attract the police.
(b) He is upset about his wife.
(c) They are taunting him.
(d) He does not want to celebrate his birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey begin to believe about Evelyn?
2. What does Rocky wonder about Evelyn?
3. Where do Rocky and Joe work?
4. Why is Rocky not able to get up to leave?
5. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)