|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Hickey gone?
(b) To prison.
(c) To see his wife.
(d) To make a phone call.
2. What does Larry believe Hickey brings with him?
3. Why does Margie ask Cora to start playing the piano again?
(a) So the party can have some life.
(b) Margie wants Cora to play her favorite song.
(c) There is a nervous silence.
(d) She likes Cora's playing.
4. Who follows Harry into the bar?
(a) Joe and Rocky.
(b) Jimmy and Hickey.
(c) Pearl and Margie.
(d) Cora and Chuck.
5. What does Hickey do when he is arrested?
(b) Says he is innocent.
(c) Calls out for help.
(d) Pleads for a few more minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say about this gathering?
2. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
3. What does Larry do as the other down-and-outers drunkenly sing their favorite songs?
4. To where is Lewis planning to sail back?
5. Where do Rocky and Joe work?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)