|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Harry into the bar?
(a) Joe and Rocky.
(b) Cora and Chuck.
(c) Jimmy and Hickey.
(d) Pearl and Margie.
2. What is Wetjoen going to prove to Hickey?
(a) Hickey should have such good dreams.
(b) He is not dreamer.
(c) He has the right to dream.
(d) His dreams will come true.
3. How does Rocky greet Margie and Pearl?
4. How many candles are on the cake, for each year of his life?
5. What does Hickey say about Harry's fear?
(a) It will linger.
(b) It can and will fade.
(c) It will never completely go away.
(d) It is understandable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chuck and the others say to Hickey as he is rambling on about having no more pipe dreams living freely?
2. For what are the regulars waiting?
3. What does Chuck say about his and Cora's dreams of marriage?
4. What does Rocky wonder about Evelyn?
5. Why is Rocky not able to get up to leave?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)