|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Margie and Pearl go for the day?
(a) An amusement park.
(b) The mall.
(d) A museum.
2. Why does Margie ask Cora to start playing the piano again?
(a) So the party can have some life.
(b) She likes Cora's playing.
(c) Margie wants Cora to play her favorite song.
(d) There is a nervous silence.
3. Where does Joe go after moving away from the bar?
(a) To the bathroom.
(c) To join the others.
4. Why does Harry tell Cora to stop playing?
(a) He does not like the song she is playing.
(b) She is playing too loudly.
(c) The song is upsetting him.
(d) She does not even know the tune.
5. What does Larry do as the other down-and-outers drunkenly sing their favorite songs?
(a) Sits staring into space.
(b) Walks out of the bar.
(c) Joins them in singing.
(d) Passes out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say they all want to do?
2. What does Chuck say women are always doing?
3. What does Hugo ask Parritt to do, one last time?
4. Why does Harry angrily tell them all to quit?
5. Why does Parritt feel more connected to Hickey?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)