|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Chuck and the others say to Hickey as he is rambling on about having no more pipe dreams living freely?
(a) We do not believe you.
(b) You should not be here.
(c) We want to believe you.
(d) Be quiet.
2. What does Hickey believe Evelyn deserved?
(a) To be killed in her sleep.
(b) A better husband.
(c) A better life.
(d) To rot in jail.
3. Why does Harry angrily tell them all to quit?
(a) They are taunting him.
(b) He is upset about his wife.
(c) So they do not attract the police.
(d) He does not want to celebrate his birthday.
4. What does Chuck say about his and Cora's dreams of marriage?
(a) Marriage is heaven.
(b) They are reality.
(c) They are dreams.
(d) They have come true.
5. How many candles are on the cake, for each year of his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Joe going?
2. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
3. What does Hickey shout?
4. Why does Henry reject the watch?
5. Where are most of the regular down-and-outers sitting?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)