|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rocky wonder about Evelyn?
(a) If she ever loved Hickey.
(b) If she is really dead.
(c) If Hickey killed her.
(d) If she committed suicide.
2. What does Larry realize about himself?
(a) He is loney.
(b) He needs to get a real life.
(c) He is the only real convert.
(d) He misses Parritt.
3. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
(a) They will all be back sooner rather than later.
(b) They are losers.
(c) They will be successful in making their pipe dreams reality.
(d) They will never come back.
4. Why does Larry drink a private toast to Hickey?
(a) He had grown close to Hickey.
(b) Hoping he finds some kind of peace.
(c) Hickey had greatly improved all of their lives.
(d) Hickey had some wonderful ideas.
5. Why does Henry reject the watch?
(a) It is from Hickey.
(b) He does not like watches.
(c) He already has a watch.
(d) He thinks the watch is unattractive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What peace does Larry say Hickey brought?
2. What does Hickey do when he is arrested?
3. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
4. What is Wetjoen going to prove to Hickey?
5. What is Parritt's reaction when Larry furiously tells him to get out?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)