|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Joe go after moving away from the bar?
(a) To join the others.
(d) To the bathroom.
2. What do Larry and Rocky say should happen to Hickey?
(a) He should be executed.
(b) He should be exiled.
(c) He should be given a psychological evaluation.
(d) He should be punished.
3. What happens when the candles are lit, champagne is poured, and Cora starts to play?
(a) The lights go out.
(b) Everyone sings.
(c) Harry does not appear.
(d) Harry and Jimmy appear.
4. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
(a) He likes champagne.
(b) To prove he can still be sociable.
(c) They are doing a toast to Harry.
(d) He is being pressured to have some.
5. What does Hickey believe Evelyn deserved?
(a) A better life.
(b) To rot in jail.
(c) A better husband.
(d) To be killed in her sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe do before he announces he is not coming back?
2. What does Chuck ask for for Cora?
3. What happened when Jimmy found his wife with another man?
4. How is Willie when he returns?
5. What do Chuck and the others say to Hickey as he is rambling on about having no more pipe dreams living freely?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)