|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the candles are lit, champagne is poured, and Cora starts to play?
(a) Harry does not appear.
(b) Harry and Jimmy appear.
(c) Everyone sings.
(d) The lights go out.
2. Where does Joe go after moving away from the bar?
(a) To the bathroom.
(c) To join the others.
3. Why does Margie ask Cora to start playing the piano again?
(a) Margie wants Cora to play her favorite song.
(b) She likes Cora's playing.
(c) So the party can have some life.
(d) There is a nervous silence.
4. What sound is heard?
(a) Of something heavy falling and landing outside.
(b) A crash.
(c) Of screeching metal.
(d) A honk.
5. When will Rocky not keep Hickey from being executed?
(a) If Hickey is arrested.
(b) If Hickey killed his wife.
(c) If Hickey does not give Rocky money.
(d) If HIckey is mean to Rocky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Larry drink a private toast to Hickey?
2. Why does Parritt feel more connected to Hickey?
3. What is Parritt's reaction when Larry furiously tells him to get out?
4. Where do Rocky and Joe work?
5. To where is Lewis planning to sail back?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)