|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
(a) He is not the man Hickey thinks he is.
(b) A gift from his wife.
(c) His new watch.
(d) How to drink.
2. Why does Parritt feel more connected to Hickey?
(a) Hickey reveals he knows Parritt's mother.
(b) Hickey admits to having pipe dreams.
(c) Hickey reveals his wife's death.
(d) Hickey is kind to Parritt.
3. About what is Hugo glad?
(a) The regulars are there with him.
(b) He does not have to leave the bar.
(c) He has stopped drinking.
(d) Hickey was taken away.
4. What do Larry and Rocky say should happen to Hickey?
(a) He should be punished.
(b) He should be executed.
(c) He should be exiled.
(d) He should be given a psychological evaluation.
5. Where do Margie and Pearl go for the day?
(a) An amusement park.
(c) A museum.
(d) The mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Parritt's reaction when Larry furiously tells him to get out?
2. Where is Joe going?
3. What sound is heard?
4. What of Harry's does Rocky narrate?
5. What does Joe do before he announces he is not coming back?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)