|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
(a) How to drink.
(b) A gift from his wife.
(c) He is not the man Hickey thinks he is.
(d) His new watch.
2. What did Evelyn believe, no matter what Hickey did?
(a) He was a good man and a good husband.
(b) He was a horrible person.
(c) He was insane.
(d) She would never forgive him.
3. On what does Rocky comment, regarding Parritt?
(a) How stupid he is.
(b) How smart he is.
(c) How delusional he is.
(d) How sad he is.
4. Why does Hickey want to die?
(a) He wants God to punish him.
(b) He needs to explain to Evelyn why he did what he did.
(c) He wants the pain to end.
(d) He feels so guilty.
5. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
(a) They are doing a toast to Harry.
(b) He is being pressured to have some.
(c) He likes champagne.
(d) To prove he can still be sociable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocky do to Parritt?
2. For what are the regulars waiting?
3. What sound is heard?
4. What does Rocky wonder about Evelyn?
5. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)