|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound is heard?
(a) Of screeching metal.
(b) Of something heavy falling and landing outside.
(c) A crash.
(d) A honk.
2. How does Larry compare Parritt to Hickey?
(a) They are both annoying.
(b) They both are hypocrites.
(c) They are both delusional.
(d) They both have pipe dreams.
3. Why does Harry angrily tell them all to quit?
(a) So they do not attract the police.
(b) He does not want to celebrate his birthday.
(c) They are taunting him.
(d) He is upset about his wife.
4. Where does Chuck go to get money?
(a) From the bank.
(b) From Cora.
(c) From behind the bar.
(d) From the ATM.
5. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
(a) Terrified and begging for a drink.
(b) Excited and beggin for a drink.
(c) Nervous and begging for a drink.
(d) Sad and begging for a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
2. What happened when Jimmy found his wife with another man?
3. Why does Margie ask Cora to start playing the piano again?
4. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
5. Why does Hickey want to die?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)