|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police not know?
(a) Who killed Evelyn.
(b) The law.
(c) To read the Miranda Rights.
(d) That Evelyn is dead.
2. What do Margie and Pearl call themselves, as they enter the bar?
(c) Ladies of the night.
3. Where are most of the regular down-and-outers sitting?
(a) In different seats.
(b) At the tables.
(c) Outside the bar.
(d) In their usual positions.
4. What does Hickey shout?
(a) He hates the bar.
(b) He is fed up with hearing the same complaint over and over.
(c) He misses his wife.
(d) He is tired of life.
5. What does Harry say Hickey made the booze do?
(a) Lose its impact.
(c) Turn sour.
(d) Get warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chuck and the others say to Hickey as he is rambling on about having no more pipe dreams living freely?
2. What does Hickey tell Harry it is time to do?
3. Where do Rocky and Joe work?
4. Why does Harry say Hickey killed Evelyn?
5. What does Chuck say about his and Cora's dreams of marriage?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)