|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many candles are on the cake, for each year of his life?
2. What does Hickey know is hard to face down?
(c) Pipe dreams.
3. What does Hickey say when he comes in?
(a) He is sorry his plan backfired.
(b) He worries about his friends.
(c) He is glad to be there.
(d) He does not need to prove anything.
4. Where do Margie and Pearl go for the day?
(b) A museum.
(c) The mall.
(d) An amusement park.
5. What do Larry and Rocky say should happen to Hickey?
(a) He should be executed.
(b) He should be exiled.
(c) He should be given a psychological evaluation.
(d) He should be punished.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey shout?
2. What do the police not know?
3. What does Harry say Hickey made the booze do?
4. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
5. What does Hickey do when he is arrested?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)