|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Margie ask Cora to start playing the piano again?
(a) So the party can have some life.
(b) There is a nervous silence.
(c) Margie wants Cora to play her favorite song.
(d) She likes Cora's playing.
2. Where are most of the regular down-and-outers sitting?
(a) At the tables.
(b) Outside the bar.
(c) In their usual positions.
(d) In different seats.
3. What does Rocky do to Parritt?
(a) Rocky spits at him.
(b) Rocky hits him.
(c) Rocky hugs him.
(d) Rocky taunts him.
4. With what kind of woman is Parritt through?
(a) Ugly women.
(b) Shallow women.
(c) Poor women.
5. What does Hickey say when he comes in?
(a) He does not need to prove anything.
(b) He worries about his friends.
(c) He is glad to be there.
(d) He is sorry his plan backfired.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time Harry had a cake?
2. What does Larry realize about himself?
3. What does Chuck ask for for Cora?
4. What do the police not know?
5. What does Hickey do when he is arrested?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)