|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say Hickey made the booze do?
(a) Lose its impact.
(b) Turn sour.
(c) Get warm.
2. What happens when the candles are lit, champagne is poured, and Cora starts to play?
(a) Everyone sings.
(b) Harry does not appear.
(c) The lights go out.
(d) Harry and Jimmy appear.
3. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
(a) How to drink.
(b) He is not the man Hickey thinks he is.
(c) His new watch.
(d) A gift from his wife.
4. What sound is heard?
(a) A crash.
(b) A honk.
(c) Of screeching metal.
(d) Of something heavy falling and landing outside.
5. What does Hickey refuse to do for Harry?
(a) Give him another gift.
(b) Buy him a drink.
(c) Remind him of Bessie.
(d) Go for a walk with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two men that appear?
2. What does Hickey shout?
3. When was the last time Harry had a cake?
4. What did Evelyn believe, no matter what Hickey did?
5. Where has Hickey gone?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)