|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police not know?
(a) Who killed Evelyn.
(b) That Evelyn is dead.
(c) The law.
(d) To read the Miranda Rights.
2. To where is Lewis planning to sail back?
(d) South Africa.
3. Where is Joe going?
(a) To find a job.
(b) To find a wife.
(c) To find a game.
(d) To get a life.
4. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
(a) His new watch.
(b) A gift from his wife.
(c) He is not the man Hickey thinks he is.
(d) How to drink.
5. Why is Rocky not able to get up to leave?
(a) Harry will not let him.
(b) He is too drunk.
(c) He is stuck in his chair.
(d) He hurt his leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Margie and Pearl go for the day?
2. What happened when Jimmy found his wife with another man?
3. Why does Parritt say he betrayed his mother?
4. For what are the regulars waiting?
5. What is Wetjoen going to prove to Hickey?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)