|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say Hickey made the booze do?
(b) Turn sour.
(c) Lose its impact.
(d) Get warm.
2. When will Rocky not keep Hickey from being executed?
(a) If Hickey is arrested.
(b) If Hickey killed his wife.
(c) If Hickey does not give Rocky money.
(d) If HIckey is mean to Rocky.
3. Where do Margie and Pearl go for the day?
(a) An amusement park.
(b) The mall.
(c) A museum.
4. What does Chuck ask for for Cora?
(a) A comb.
(b) A fancy drink.
(c) A beer.
(d) A mirror.
5. What does Larry do as the other down-and-outers drunkenly sing their favorite songs?
(a) Joins them in singing.
(b) Sits staring into space.
(c) Passes out.
(d) Walks out of the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Parritt's reaction when Larry furiously tells him to get out?
2. How do the others respond when Hickey proposes a second toast to living without pipe dreams?
3. What do the police not know?
4. What does Harry ask from Larry?
5. What does Hickey admit about Evelyn?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)