|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Margie and Pearl go for the day?
(a) A museum.
(b) The mall.
(c) An amusement park.
2. What does Hickey shout?
(a) He misses his wife.
(b) He hates the bar.
(c) He is tired of life.
(d) He is fed up with hearing the same complaint over and over.
3. What did Evelyn believe, no matter what Hickey did?
(a) He was a good man and a good husband.
(b) He was insane.
(c) He was a horrible person.
(d) She would never forgive him.
4. What does Hickey know is hard to face down?
(d) Pipe dreams.
5. How do the others respond when Hickey proposes a second toast to living without pipe dreams?
(a) They all drink to the toast.
(b) They all dump their drinks in the sink.
(c) They all carefully sip their glasses of champagne.
(d) No one drinks to this toast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey say about Harry's fear?
2. What does Harry ask from Larry?
3. Why is Rocky not able to get up to leave?
4. What do Margie and Pearl call themselves, as they enter the bar?
5. Who follows Harry into the bar?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)