|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
2. On what did Jimmy report?
(a) Scientific discoveries.
(b) The war.
(c) Presidential elections.
(d) Fashion trends.
3. Of what was Larry once an active member?
(a) The Sierra Club.
(b) The NRA.
(c) The Boy Scouts.
(d) The Anarchist Movement.
4. What are Margie and Pearl doing to assist?
(a) They are pouring drinks.
(b) They are passing out food.
(c) They are preparing the cake.
(d) They are keeping Rocky busy.
5. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
(a) He no longer had time for it.
(b) He realized the ideals were pipe dreams.
(c) He did not get along with the other members.
(d) He did not believe in the ideals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls believe they are?
2. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
3. How does Hickey enter?
4. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
5. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Hickey calls the girls whores?
2. Why does Hickey stop drinking?
3. How do several of the regulars end up in a very heated argument?
4. How does Hickey believe he can repair the damage done to his relationship with the down-and-outers?
5. How is the argument diffused?
6. What does Hickey begin to list?
7. What has happened to Wetjoen and Lewis?
8. What does Harry do after storming out of the bar?
9. How does Parritt feel about the Movement?
10. What jokes does Mosher tell?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)