|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of student is Willie?
(a) A med student.
(b) A doctoral student.
(c) A grad student.
(d) A law student.
2. What does Pearl angrily suggest she and Margie do?
(a) Find real jobs.
(b) Leave the bar and Rocky.
(c) Get married.
(d) Admit they are prostitutes.
3. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
(a) She deserves Cora's taunting.
(b) She is not a virgin.
(c) Cora has done nothing wrong.
(d) She is unkind to Cora.
4. How does Harry's mood become?
(a) Solemn and still.
(b) Excited and happy.
(c) Agitated and nervous.
(d) Grieving and sentimental.
5. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Being left out of Larry's description.
(b) A boring job.
(c) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(d) Running out of alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willie stop singing?
2. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
3. What dies with Harry's wife?
4. How does Mosher make the others laugh?
5. What has Hickey been hinting to Cora and Chuck?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Parritt worried?
2. How do several of the regulars end up in a very heated argument?
3. What happens when Joe enters the bar?
4. Why was Bessie angry at McGloin?
5. After Larry toasts Hickey and hopes he finds some kind of peace, how does Parritt react?
6. What is done to prepare for the birthday party?
7. Who are Lewis, Wejoen, and Jimmy?
8. About what does Mosher reminisce?
9. What is the relationship between Parritt and Larry?
10. How is the reunion between Rocky, Margie, and Pearl?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)