Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry say Hickey killed Evelyn?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He wants a new wife.
(c) She was fooling around with the iceman.
(d) She is cruel to him.
2. Why is Rocky not able to get up to leave?
(a) He hurt his leg.
(b) He is stuck in his chair.
(c) Harry will not let him.
(d) He is too drunk.
3. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
(a) Terrified and begging for a drink.
(b) Nervous and begging for a drink.
(c) Sad and begging for a drink.
(d) Excited and beggin for a drink.
4. How is Willie when he returns?
(a) Sad and lonely.
(b) Timid and shy.
(c) Excited and anxious.
(d) Nervous and upset.
5. How do the others respond when Hickey proposes a second toast to living without pipe dreams?
(a) They all drink to the toast.
(b) They all carefully sip their glasses of champagne.
(c) No one drinks to this toast.
(d) They all dump their drinks in the sink.
6. Where does Chuck go to get money?
(a) From the bank.
(b) From Cora.
(c) From behind the bar.
(d) From the ATM.
7. Why does Parritt say he betrayed his mother?
(a) He hated her.
(b) He needed the money.
(c) He knew what she was doing is illegal.
(d) She needed to be caught.
8. Where do Rocky and Joe work?
(a) At an automobile dealership.
(b) In the restaurant.
(c) Behind the bar.
(d) In the hotel.
9. What does Rocky do to Parritt?
(a) Rocky hugs him.
(b) Rocky hits him.
(c) Rocky spits at him.
(d) Rocky taunts him.
10. What does Hickey admit about Evelyn?
(a) She is not dead.
(b) He shot Eveylyn.
(c) She was shot.
(d) They were never officially married.
11. What does Chuck say women are always doing?
12. Why does Harry tell Cora to stop playing?
(a) She does not even know the tune.
(b) He does not like the song she is playing.
(c) The song is upsetting him.
(d) She is playing too loudly.
13. What is Parritt's reaction when Larry furiously tells him to get out?
(a) He cries.
(b) He seems transformed.
(c) He collapses.
(d) He is stunned.
14. What sound is heard?
(a) A crash.
(b) Of something heavy falling and landing outside.
(c) A honk.
(d) Of screeching metal.
15. What does Hugo ask Parritt to do, one last time?
(a) Sit by him.
(b) Buy him a drink.
(c) Tell his story.
(d) Sing a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say they all want to do?
2. What does Joe do before he announces he is not coming back?
3. When will Rocky not keep Hickey from being executed?
4. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
5. What happens when the candles are lit, champagne is poured, and Cora starts to play?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)