|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
(a) It is entertaining for the other regulars.
(b) They relive it every night.
(c) They are awakened by Willie's song.
(d) Larry had brought up the war.
2. Why does Larry leave this organization?
(a) He does not earn enough money.
(b) He becomes disillusioned.
(c) It is disbanded.
(d) He loses all of his friends.
3. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
(a) His "women of the night".
(b) His "wives".
(c) His "slave girls".
(d) His "girlfriends".
4. What does Harry say when he wakes up?
(a) Go home.
(b) Drink more.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Keep the noise down.
5. For what does he apologize?
(a) Showing up so late.
(b) Not buying them alcohol.
(c) Sounding like he is delivering a sermon.
(d) Ruining their evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Larry and Rocky say should happen to Hickey?
2. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
3. What does Hickey say when he comes in?
4. Why does Mosher say Hickey is temporarily insane?
5. About what does Joe dream?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)