|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the candles are lit, champagne is poured, and Cora starts to play?
(a) Everyone sings.
(b) The lights go out.
(c) Harry and Jimmy appear.
(d) Harry does not appear.
2. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
(a) Buys everyone a drink.
(b) Taunts everyone with it.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Buys everyone a non-alcoholic beverage.
3. What does he say they all will be when they see the truth behind what he is saying?
4. Why do Rocky and Chuck leave?
(a) To see what the noise is.
(b) To call the authorities on Parritt.
(c) To buy more alcohol.
(d) To buy gifts.
5. On what does Rocky comment, regarding Parritt?
(a) How sad he is.
(b) How stupid he is.
(c) How delusional he is.
(d) How smart he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey tell Harry it is time to do?
2. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
3. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
4. What does Joe do when he sees their reactions?
5. Where do Margie and Pearl go for the day?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)