|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be given the death penalty.
(b) He should be rewarded.
(c) He should be punished.
(d) He should be given a raise.
2. Why does Larry drink a private toast to Hickey?
(a) Hickey had greatly improved all of their lives.
(b) Hoping he finds some kind of peace.
(c) He had grown close to Hickey.
(d) Hickey had some wonderful ideas.
3. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He asks Hickey who he is.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He introduces himself.
4. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
5. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His need to be loved.
(b) His desire to advance in politics.
(c) His love for women.
(d) His heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocky say he is not?
2. Who mediates their argument?
3. What do Pearl and Margie do to Cora?
4. What does Parritt want from Larry?
5. What did Evelyn believe, no matter what Hickey did?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)