|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rocky say he is not?
(a) A pimp.
(b) A thug.
(c) A boyfriend.
(d) A husband.
2. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
(a) They are very kind.
(b) They are very controlling.
(c) They are very odd.
(d) They are very quiet.
3. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
(a) Pearl's comments about him acting strangely.
(b) Larry's comments about him being afraid.
(c) Rocky's comments about how he is annoying.
(d) Cora's comments about him being the iceman.
4. What did Evelyn believe, no matter what Hickey did?
(a) He was a good man and a good husband.
(b) He was insane.
(c) She would never forgive him.
(d) He was a horrible person.
5. What had Harry been?
(a) A smuggler.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A small time politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Hickey gone?
2. What does Hickey say when he comes in?
3. Why does Larry leave this organization?
4. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
5. What do Larry and Rocky say should happen to Hickey?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)