|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
2. What kind of student is Willie?
(a) A med student.
(b) A doctoral student.
(c) A grad student.
(d) A law student.
3. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
(a) She is not a virgin.
(b) Cora has done nothing wrong.
(c) She is unkind to Cora.
(d) She deserves Cora's taunting.
4. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
(a) He introduces himself.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He asks Hickey who he is.
(d) He leaves.
5. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Harry been?
2. When will Rocky not keep Hickey from being executed?
3. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
4. What sound is heard?
5. What does he say they all will be when they see the truth behind what he is saying?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)