|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
(b) Alcohol addiction.
(c) Their pipe dreams.
(d) One another.
2. Why does Margie ask Cora to start playing the piano again?
(a) She likes Cora's playing.
(b) Margie wants Cora to play her favorite song.
(c) So the party can have some life.
(d) There is a nervous silence.
3. What happens when the candles are lit, champagne is poured, and Cora starts to play?
(a) Everyone sings.
(b) Harry does not appear.
(c) The lights go out.
(d) Harry and Jimmy appear.
4. Why does Harry angrily tell them all to quit?
(a) They are taunting him.
(b) He is upset about his wife.
(c) He does not want to celebrate his birthday.
(d) So they do not attract the police.
5. What does Hickey shout?
(a) He hates the bar.
(b) He misses his wife.
(c) He is fed up with hearing the same complaint over and over.
(d) He is tired of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mosher make the others laugh?
2. What did Evelyn believe, no matter what Hickey did?
3. What does Hickey admit about Evelyn?
4. What does Larry realize about himself?
5. Where does Chuck go to get money?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)