|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Harry into the bar?
(a) Joe and Rocky.
(b) Jimmy and Hickey.
(c) Pearl and Margie.
(d) Cora and Chuck.
2. What is the story about?
(a) A cave man coming to life.
(b) Their painful, aborted attempts to change themselves.
(c) An iceman who delivers ice in a neighborhood.
(d) A group of friends who go out for a night on the town.
3. What had Willie been?
(a) A mediocre med student.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A college professor.
(d) A brilliant law student.
4. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In Amsterdam.
(b) In Detroit.
(c) In the Bronx.
(d) In South Africa.
5. How do the others react to Joe's challenge?
(a) With hostility.
(b) With laughter.
(c) With surprise.
(d) With tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey shout?
2. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
3. What does Rocky do to Parritt?
4. How does Larry compare Parritt to Hickey?
5. What does Hickey reveal about his visit?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)