|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Margie ask Cora to start playing the piano again?
(a) Margie wants Cora to play her favorite song.
(b) So the party can have some life.
(c) She likes Cora's playing.
(d) There is a nervous silence.
2. What does Cora say about Hickey?
(a) He seemed different.
(b) He looked horrible.
(c) He seemed upset.
(d) He was rude.
3. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His love for women.
(b) His heart.
(c) His need to be loved.
(d) His desire to advance in politics.
4. Why does Parritt feel more connected to Hickey?
(a) Hickey reveals his wife's death.
(b) Hickey reveals he knows Parritt's mother.
(c) Hickey admits to having pipe dreams.
(d) Hickey is kind to Parritt.
5. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Hickey gone?
2. What of Harry's does Rocky narrate?
3. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
4. What does Joe do before he announces he is not coming back?
5. What does Hickey know about everyone?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)