|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does he apologize?
(a) Ruining their evening.
(b) Not buying them alcohol.
(c) Showing up so late.
(d) Sounding like he is delivering a sermon.
2. What does he say about the person who made these comments?
(a) He is correct.
(b) She is correct.
(c) He has it all wrong.
(d) She has it all wrong.
3. What does Chuck say women are always doing?
4. What did Evelyn believe, no matter what Hickey did?
(a) He was a horrible person.
(b) He was insane.
(c) He was a good man and a good husband.
(d) She would never forgive him.
5. Why does Larry drink a private toast to Hickey?
(a) Hickey had greatly improved all of their lives.
(b) Hickey had some wonderful ideas.
(c) He had grown close to Hickey.
(d) Hoping he finds some kind of peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
2. What has Hickey been hinting to Cora and Chuck?
3. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
4. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
5. Why does Parritt feel more connected to Hickey?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)