|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
(a) He buys Parritt a drink.
(b) He retreats into unconsciousness.
(c) He goes upstairs to his room.
(d) He goes home.
2. Why is Rocky not able to get up to leave?
(a) He is too drunk.
(b) He hurt his leg.
(c) Harry will not let him.
(d) He is stuck in his chair.
3. What had Willie been?
(a) A mediocre med student.
(b) A brilliant law student.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A college professor.
4. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His need to be loved.
(b) His love for women.
(c) His desire to advance in politics.
(d) His heart.
5. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He does not like Mosher.
(b) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
(c) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
(d) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
2. What does Joe challenge all the others to do?
3. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
4. What does Joe do when he sees their reactions?
5. To what does Willie confess?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)