|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
2. Why does Parritt feel more connected to Hickey?
(a) Hickey admits to having pipe dreams.
(b) Hickey reveals he knows Parritt's mother.
(c) Hickey is kind to Parritt.
(d) Hickey reveals his wife's death.
3. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
4. What does Rocky wonder about Evelyn?
(a) If she ever loved Hickey.
(b) If Hickey killed her.
(c) If she is really dead.
(d) If she committed suicide.
5. What story has Hickey not told?
(a) His iceman story.
(b) His milkman story.
(c) His mailman story.
(d) His own story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chuck ask for for Cora?
2. About what do Pearl and Margie tease Parritt?
3. What does Hickey reveal about his visit?
4. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
5. What does Harry say about this gathering?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)