|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
(b) He does not like Mosher.
(c) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
(d) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
2. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
3. What sound is heard?
(a) A crash.
(b) Of screeching metal.
(c) Of something heavy falling and landing outside.
(d) A honk.
4. What does Hickey say about Harry's fear?
(a) It will never completely go away.
(b) It is understandable.
(c) It will linger.
(d) It can and will fade.
5. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
(b) Alcohol addiction.
(c) One another.
(d) Their pipe dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
2. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
3. How do the others react to Joe's challenge?
4. What is the story about?
5. Who follows Harry into the bar?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)