|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
(a) They are dead and buried.
(b) They are realistic.
(c) They are alive.
(d) He has never had dreams.
2. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
(a) When he gave up on old pipe dreams.
(b) After attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
(c) When he turned forty.
(d) One day when he woke up.
3. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
(a) Another drink.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) A pillow.
(d) An aspirin.
4. Who mediates their argument?
5. What does Hickey know about everyone?
(a) They trust him.
(b) They resent him.
(c) They like him.
(d) They understand him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey refuse to do for Harry?
2. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
3. What does Rocky do to Parritt?
4. What does Harry ask from Larry?
5. What do Larry and Rocky say should happen to Hickey?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)