|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(b) He loves to sing.
(c) To entertain the other men.
(d) He has a song stuck in his head.
2. What is Wetjoen going to prove to Hickey?
(a) He is not dreamer.
(b) Hickey should have such good dreams.
(c) He has the right to dream.
(d) His dreams will come true.
3. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
(a) He was in a fight.
(b) He broke up with his girlfriend.
(c) He was sober.
(d) He is in a bad mood.
4. To what does Willie confess?
(a) Sleeping on the job.
(b) Criticizing the others.
(c) Stealing drinks.
(d) Going crazy alone in his room.
5. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
(a) Veteran pay.
(b) Meager salaries.
(c) Harry's generosity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey admit about Evelyn?
2. What does Larry call Parritt?
3. What does Hickey say Parritt believes is finished?
4. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
5. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)