|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new characters arrive?
(a) Molly and Polly.
(b) Margie and Pearl.
(c) Megan and Patty.
(d) Mark and Patrick.
2. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In the Bronx.
(b) In Detroit.
(c) In Amsterdam.
(d) In South Africa.
3. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
(a) He is correct.
(b) He does not know what he is talking about.
(c) It is just another pipe dream.
(d) He is partially correct.
4. What is nearing completion later that night at the saloon?
(a) Prepartions for a Mardi Gras party.
(b) Prepartions for Harry's birthday party.
(c) The new kitchen.
(d) The regulars' time together.
5. What does Joe do before he announces he is not coming back?
(a) He writes a note for Hickey.
(b) He says goodbye to the regulars.
(c) He packs his things.
(d) He shatters a glass on the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
2. Why does Willie stop singing?
3. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
4. How many candles are on the cake, for each year of his life?
5. About what is Hugo glad?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)