|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
(a) They are awakened by Willie's song.
(b) It is entertaining for the other regulars.
(c) They relive it every night.
(d) Larry had brought up the war.
2. What does Hickey say Parritt believes is finished?
(a) His relationship.
(b) His life.
(c) His family.
(d) His job.
3. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
(a) Buy a round of drinks for everyone.
(b) Pours Hickey a drink.
(c) Goes to his room.
(d) Pours himself a drink.
4. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
5. What does Hickey reveal about his visit?
(a) He is there to celebrate Harry's birthday.
(b) He is there to visit his old friends.
(c) He is not just there to celebrate Harry's birthday.
(d) He is there to buy everyone drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new characters arrive?
2. What has Hickey been hinting to Cora and Chuck?
3. What are almost all the regulars doing?
4. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
5. What does Cora say about Hickey?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)