|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Hickey gone?
(a) To prison.
(c) To make a phone call.
(d) To see his wife.
2. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
(a) Veteran pay.
(b) Harry's generosity.
(d) Meager salaries.
3. What story does Cora tell?
(a) When she first moved to town.
(b) How she first met Chuck.
(c) How she robbed a drunken customer.
(d) Why she became a prostitute.
4. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
(a) Who will pay for the next drink.
(b) Who has the better pipe dreams.
(c) The tab.
(d) Whether Hickey is telling the truth.
5. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
(a) She is not a virgin.
(b) She deserves Cora's taunting.
(c) She is unkind to Cora.
(d) Cora has done nothing wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
2. What did Evelyn believe, no matter what Hickey did?
3. What happens when the candles are lit, champagne is poured, and Cora starts to play?
4. What does Harry say Hickey made the booze do?
5. About what does Willie complain?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)