|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be rewarded.
(b) He should be punished.
(c) He should be given a raise.
(d) He should be given the death penalty.
2. Why does Parritt say he betrayed his mother?
(a) She needed to be caught.
(b) He knew what she was doing is illegal.
(c) He needed the money.
(d) He hated her.
3. What does Larry do as the other down-and-outers drunkenly sing their favorite songs?
(a) Joins them in singing.
(b) Passes out.
(c) Sits staring into space.
(d) Walks out of the bar.
4. Why does Larry drink a private toast to Hickey?
(a) Hickey had some wonderful ideas.
(b) He had grown close to Hickey.
(c) Hickey had greatly improved all of their lives.
(d) Hoping he finds some kind of peace.
5. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is an unusual night.
(b) It is a scary, rainy night.
(c) It is a regular routine night.
(d) It is a cloudless night.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Willie confess?
2. About what does Willie complain?
3. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
4. What does Hickey believe Evelyn deserved?
5. For what are the regulars waiting?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)