|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
2. What do Pearl and Margie do to Cora?
(a) They glare at her because they are jealous.
(b) They jeer at her for planning to be married.
(c) They smile at her for her plans to marry.
(d) They congratulate her for getting married.
3. What does Rocky do to Parritt?
(a) Rocky spits at him.
(b) Rocky hugs him.
(c) Rocky hits him.
(d) Rocky taunts him.
4. What does Harry urge the others to do?
5. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
(a) He likes champagne.
(b) He is being pressured to have some.
(c) To prove he can still be sociable.
(d) They are doing a toast to Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chuck say about his and Cora's dreams of marriage?
2. What does Hickey know about everyone?
3. What does Hickey do when he is arrested?
4. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
5. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)