|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
(a) He will die young.
(b) He will find a nice girl to marry.
(c) He will get a newspaper job.
(d) He will become a millionaire.
2. About what is Hugo glad?
(a) He has stopped drinking.
(b) He does not have to leave the bar.
(c) Hickey was taken away.
(d) The regulars are there with him.
3. What does Larry do as the other down-and-outers drunkenly sing their favorite songs?
(a) Passes out.
(b) Joins them in singing.
(c) Sits staring into space.
(d) Walks out of the bar.
4. What has Hickey inspired Mosher to do?
(a) Try his luck with the circus again.
(b) Give up his return to the circus.
(c) Stop stealing.
(d) Stop drinking.
5. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
(a) He asks Hickey who he is.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He introduces himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does he apologize?
2. What did Evelyn believe, no matter what Hickey did?
3. What are almost all the regulars doing?
4. How does Hickey enter?
5. About what do Pearl and Margie tease Parritt?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)