|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
(a) Kind and honest.
(b) Insane and a liar.
(c) Refreshing and bold.
(d) Strange but exciting.
2. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
(a) They will all be back sooner rather than later.
(b) They are losers.
(c) They will never come back.
(d) They will be successful in making their pipe dreams reality.
3. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
(a) They are friends with Rocky.
(b) He will buy them a drink.
(c) To hand over the proceeds of their night's work.
(d) To catch up on the gossip they have missed.
4. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
5. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
(a) He is being pressured to have some.
(b) To prove he can still be sociable.
(c) He likes champagne.
(d) They are doing a toast to Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the others respond when Hickey proposes a second toast to living without pipe dreams?
2. What happens when the candles are lit, champagne is poured, and Cora starts to play?
3. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
4. From where does Hickey know Parritt?
5. Why does Harry angrily tell them all to quit?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)