|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry immediately reject the cake?
(a) He does not like the flavor.
(b) It is Hickey's idea.
(c) He does not like cake.
(d) He misses his wife.
2. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(b) A touching faith in tomorrow.
(d) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
3. What does Harry say about Hickey?
(a) He no longer likes him.
(b) He worries about him.
(c) He cannot figure him out.
(d) He does not trust him.
4. What does Parritt want from Larry?
(a) A job.
5. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
(a) To sit at a piano and practice.
(b) Begin the birthday meal.
(c) Buy more gifts for Harry.
(d) Marry Chuck and move to the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wetjoen going to prove to Hickey?
2. About what do Pearl and Margie tease Parritt?
3. How do the others react to Joe's challenge?
4. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
5. What story has Hickey not told?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)