|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are most of the regular down-and-outers sitting?
(a) In their usual positions.
(b) At the tables.
(c) In different seats.
(d) Outside the bar.
2. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
(a) They are doing a toast to Harry.
(b) He is being pressured to have some.
(c) To prove he can still be sociable.
(d) He likes champagne.
3. What does Hickey know is hard to face down?
(b) Pipe dreams.
4. What does he say they all will be when they see the truth behind what he is saying?
5. What does Rocky do to Parritt?
(a) Rocky hits him.
(b) Rocky taunts him.
(c) Rocky spits at him.
(d) Rocky hugs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he say about the person who made these comments?
2. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
3. Where does Chuck go to get money?
4. What does Joe challenge all the others to do?
5. From where does Hickey know Parritt?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)