|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chuck say women are always doing?
2. How does Hickey enter?
(a) With an armful of packages.
(c) Slowly and sadly.
(d) With drinks for everyone.
3. For what does Hickey again apologize?
(a) Bothering everyone.
(b) Sounding like a preacher.
(c) Not buying everyone drinks.
(d) Arriving late.
4. Who follows Harry into the bar?
(a) Pearl and Margie.
(b) Cora and Chuck.
(c) Joe and Rocky.
(d) Jimmy and Hickey.
5. What triggered a fight with his mother?
(a) A fight over a prostitute.
(c) Coming home after curfew.
(d) Reading banned literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the others respond when Hickey proposes a second toast to living without pipe dreams?
2. From where does Hickey know Parritt?
3. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
4. Why does Willie stop singing?
5. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)