|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In the Bronx.
(b) In Amsterdam.
(c) In Detroit.
(d) In South Africa.
2. Where do Cora, Margie, and Pearl place Hickey's parcels?
(a) In an upstairs room.
(b) With the other birthday presents.
(c) By Harry.
(d) In a corner.
3. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
(a) His "slave girls".
(b) His "girlfriends".
(c) His "women of the night".
(d) His "wives".
4. How does Larry compare Parritt to Hickey?
(a) They are both annoying.
(b) They are both delusional.
(c) They both have pipe dreams.
(d) They both are hypocrites.
5. What does Hickey know is hard to face down?
(d) Pipe dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Margie and Pearl doing to assist?
2. What is nearing completion later that night at the saloon?
3. What had Willie been?
4. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
5. Why does Henry reject the watch?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)