|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Jimmy found his wife with another man?
(a) He killed the man.
(b) He made time for himself.
(c) His downward spiral began.
(d) He made important changes in his life.
2. What days does Joe recall?
(a) When he lived well off the proceeds of his successful gambling house.
(b) The days of his youth.
(c) When he was married to his high school sweetheart.
(d) When he first starting coming to the saloon.
3. Why does Joe announce the bar is closed?
(a) The bar is closed for the party.
(b) The bar is closed for an inspection.
(c) The bar is closed because there is no alcohol left.
(d) The bar is closed for repairs.
4. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
(a) His "women of the night".
(b) His "slave girls".
(c) His "girlfriends".
(d) His "wives".
5. Where are most of the regular down-and-outers sitting?
(a) In different seats.
(b) Outside the bar.
(c) At the tables.
(d) In their usual positions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mosher say Hickey is temporarily insane?
2. Where does Chuck go to get money?
3. What does Pearl angrily suggest she and Margie do?
4. How many candles are on the cake, for each year of his life?
5. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)