|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is nearing completion later that night at the saloon?
(a) The new kitchen.
(b) Prepartions for Harry's birthday party.
(c) Prepartions for a Mardi Gras party.
(d) The regulars' time together.
2. What does Rocky say threateningly to Hickey?
(a) Hickey better stay away from him.
(b) Hickey better watch what he says.
(c) Hickey better leave the bar quickly.
(d) Hickey better not talk to his girls.
3. On what did Jimmy report?
(a) The war.
(b) Presidential elections.
(c) Fashion trends.
(d) Scientific discoveries.
4. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
(a) They are losers.
(b) They will be successful in making their pipe dreams reality.
(c) They will never come back.
(d) They will all be back sooner rather than later.
5. How many candles are on the cake, for each year of his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willie stop singing?
2. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
3. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
4. What kind of student is Willie?
5. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)