|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
(a) They are losers.
(b) They will be successful in making their pipe dreams reality.
(c) They will never come back.
(d) They will all be back sooner rather than later.
2. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
(a) Insane and a liar.
(b) Refreshing and bold.
(c) Kind and honest.
(d) Strange but exciting.
3. What do Pearl and Margie do to Cora?
(a) They jeer at her for planning to be married.
(b) They congratulate her for getting married.
(c) They glare at her because they are jealous.
(d) They smile at her for her plans to marry.
4. What does Larry say jokingly to the comatose Hugo?
(a) He wants to run away.
(b) The girls are annoying him.
(c) Hickey has started a real revolution.
(d) Hickey is too popular for his own good.
5. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
(a) Buys everyone a drink.
(b) Throws it away.
(c) Taunts everyone with it.
(d) Buys everyone a non-alcoholic beverage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
2. What does Joe do when he sees their reactions?
3. What does Larry believe Hickey brings with him?
4. What does Hickey reveal about his visit?
5. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)