|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be punished.
(b) He should be given the death penalty.
(c) He should be given a raise.
(d) He should be rewarded.
2. What story does Cora tell?
(a) Why she became a prostitute.
(b) How she robbed a drunken customer.
(c) When she first moved to town.
(d) How she first met Chuck.
3. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
(a) They believe him instantly.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are sad.
(d) They think he is joking.
4. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
(a) Rocky's comments about how he is annoying.
(b) Cora's comments about him being the iceman.
(c) Larry's comments about him being afraid.
(d) Pearl's comments about him acting strangely.
5. Why does Harry tell Cora to stop playing?
(a) She is playing too loudly.
(b) She does not even know the tune.
(c) The song is upsetting him.
(d) He does not like the song she is playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parritt want from Larry?
2. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
3. What does Rocky wonder about Evelyn?
4. What do Larry and Rocky say should happen to Hickey?
5. Why does Mosher say Hickey is temporarily insane?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)