|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
(a) Alcohol addiction.
(c) One another.
(d) Their pipe dreams.
2. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
(a) Marry Chuck and move to the country.
(b) To sit at a piano and practice.
(c) Buy more gifts for Harry.
(d) Begin the birthday meal.
3. What does Harry ask from Larry?
(a) A drink.
(b) A hug.
(c) For understanding.
(d) An apology.
4. With what kind of woman is Parritt through?
(a) Ugly women.
(b) Poor women.
(c) Shallow women.
5. How many candles are on the cake, for each year of his life?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pearl angrily suggest she and Margie do?
2. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
3. Why does Mosher say Hickey is temporarily insane?
4. What does Harry urge the others to do?
5. What has Hickey been hinting to Cora and Chuck?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)