|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new characters arrive?
(a) Molly and Polly.
(b) Mark and Patrick.
(c) Margie and Pearl.
(d) Megan and Patty.
2. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
(a) One day when he woke up.
(b) After attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
(c) When he gave up on old pipe dreams.
(d) When he turned forty.
3. On what did Jimmy report?
(a) Fashion trends.
(b) Presidential elections.
(c) Scientific discoveries.
(d) The war.
4. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
(a) Their lives and dreams are a waste of time.
(b) He is glad he does not have any pipe dreams.
(c) They are just fine the way they are.
(d) Hickey's got the right perspective.
5. From where does Hickey know Parritt?
(a) Little League baseball.
(b) He cannot say.
(c) The Movement.
(d) Grade school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pearl and Margie do to Cora?
2. What does Rocky believe he does not have?
3. Why is Rocky not able to get up to leave?
4. What days does Joe recall?
5. What does Harry urge the others to do?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)