|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
(a) He is in a bad mood.
(b) He was in a fight.
(c) He was sober.
(d) He broke up with his girlfriend.
2. What has Hickey inspired Mosher to do?
(a) Give up his return to the circus.
(b) Stop stealing.
(c) Stop drinking.
(d) Try his luck with the circus again.
3. What story has Hickey not told?
(a) His own story.
(b) His milkman story.
(c) His iceman story.
(d) His mailman story.
4. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
(a) Larry had brought up the war.
(b) They relive it every night.
(c) It is entertaining for the other regulars.
(d) They are awakened by Willie's song.
5. How does Hickey enter?
(a) With drinks for everyone.
(b) Slowly and sadly.
(c) With an armful of packages.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
2. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
3. Why does Joe announce the bar is closed?
4. Where do Margie and Pearl go for the day?
5. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)