|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the story about?
(a) Their painful, aborted attempts to change themselves.
(b) A group of friends who go out for a night on the town.
(c) A cave man coming to life.
(d) An iceman who delivers ice in a neighborhood.
2. What does Hickey refuse to do for Harry?
(a) Go for a walk with him.
(b) Buy him a drink.
(c) Give him another gift.
(d) Remind him of Bessie.
3. From where does Hickey know Parritt?
(a) The Movement.
(b) He cannot say.
(c) Grade school.
(d) Little League baseball.
4. When will Rocky not keep Hickey from being executed?
(a) If Hickey killed his wife.
(b) If HIckey is mean to Rocky.
(c) If Hickey is arrested.
(d) If Hickey does not give Rocky money.
5. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
(a) Larry's comments about him being afraid.
(b) Pearl's comments about him acting strangely.
(c) Cora's comments about him being the iceman.
(d) Rocky's comments about how he is annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the candles are lit, champagne is poured, and Cora starts to play?
2. How does Hickey enter?
3. What do the police not know?
4. What does Hickey tell Harry it is time to do?
5. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)