|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mosher say Hickey is temporarily insane?
(a) He is teasing Hickey.
(b) As the result of overwork.
(c) He does not like Hickey.
(d) Hickey drinks too much.
2. What does Rocky wonder about Evelyn?
(a) If she is really dead.
(b) If she committed suicide.
(c) If she ever loved Hickey.
(d) If Hickey killed her.
3. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
(a) To prove he can still be sociable.
(b) He is being pressured to have some.
(c) He likes champagne.
(d) They are doing a toast to Harry.
4. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
(a) Buy more gifts for Harry.
(b) To sit at a piano and practice.
(c) Begin the birthday meal.
(d) Marry Chuck and move to the country.
5. What days does Joe recall?
(a) When he lived well off the proceeds of his successful gambling house.
(b) When he first starting coming to the saloon.
(c) The days of his youth.
(d) When he was married to his high school sweetheart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry's mood become?
2. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
3. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
4. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
5. Why does Willie begin to sing?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)