|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willie stop singing?
(a) When Harry seems about to take him upstairs.
(b) He is tired.
(c) Everyone is yelling at him to stop.
(d) He is bored with singing.
2. Where do Rocky and Joe work?
(a) In the restaurant.
(b) Behind the bar.
(c) At an automobile dealership.
(d) In the hotel.
3. What days does Joe recall?
(a) When he lived well off the proceeds of his successful gambling house.
(b) The days of his youth.
(c) When he first starting coming to the saloon.
(d) When he was married to his high school sweetheart.
4. What does Joe do when he sees their reactions?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He apologizes.
(c) He argues.
(d) He cries.
5. How does Mosher make the others laugh?
(a) By telling them a joke.
(b) By snoring loudly.
(c) By falling off his stool.
(d) By teasing Hickey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
2. What is Wetjoen going to prove to Hickey?
3. How does Harry's mood become?
4. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
5. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)