|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Hickey inspired Mosher to do?
(a) Stop drinking.
(b) Try his luck with the circus again.
(c) Stop stealing.
(d) Give up his return to the circus.
2. Where do Cora, Margie, and Pearl place Hickey's parcels?
(a) By Harry.
(b) In an upstairs room.
(c) In a corner.
(d) With the other birthday presents.
3. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
4. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
5. Why does Joe announce the bar is closed?
(a) The bar is closed for repairs.
(b) The bar is closed for the party.
(c) The bar is closed because there is no alcohol left.
(d) The bar is closed for an inspection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wetjoen going to prove to Hickey?
2. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
3. What does Rocky believe he does not have?
4. On what did Jimmy report?
5. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)