|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new characters arrive?
(a) Mark and Patrick.
(b) Margie and Pearl.
(c) Molly and Polly.
(d) Megan and Patty.
2. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
(a) She deserves Cora's taunting.
(b) Cora has done nothing wrong.
(c) She is not a virgin.
(d) She is unkind to Cora.
3. What does Harry say about Hickey?
(a) He worries about him.
(b) He does not trust him.
(c) He cannot figure him out.
(d) He no longer likes him.
4. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
(a) After attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
(b) One day when he woke up.
(c) When he turned forty.
(d) When he gave up on old pipe dreams.
5. What is nearing completion later that night at the saloon?
(a) Prepartions for Harry's birthday party.
(b) Prepartions for a Mardi Gras party.
(c) The new kitchen.
(d) The regulars' time together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry say jokingly to the comatose Hugo?
2. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
3. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
4. How many candles are on the cake, for each year of his life?
5. What is Wetjoen going to prove to Hickey?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)