|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Cora, Margie, and Pearl place Hickey's parcels?
(a) In a corner.
(b) With the other birthday presents.
(c) In an upstairs room.
(d) By Harry.
2. What is Willie determined to do?
(a) Leave the bar.
(b) Go and apply for a job.
(c) Stop drinking.
(d) Be cheerful.
3. What does Rocky believe he does not have?
(a) Any more alcohol.
(b) Pipe dreams.
(c) Any friends.
(d) A place to spend the night.
4. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
5. Why is Parritt worried?
(a) His mother is in prison.
(b) He misses his father.
(c) He has no money and no job.
(d) He cannot find his wallet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
2. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
3. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
4. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
5. What is Wetjoen going to prove to Hickey?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)