|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His heart.
(b) His need to be loved.
(c) His desire to advance in politics.
(d) His love for women.
2. What days does Joe recall?
(a) When he first starting coming to the saloon.
(b) When he lived well off the proceeds of his successful gambling house.
(c) The days of his youth.
(d) When he was married to his high school sweetheart.
3. What does Joe challenge all the others to do?
(a) Respect him.
(b) Have a drinking competition.
(c) Stop talking about Hickey.
(d) Be kind to one another.
4. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
(a) It is entertaining for the other regulars.
(b) They are awakened by Willie's song.
(c) They relive it every night.
(d) Larry had brought up the war.
5. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Pearl and Margie look at each other?
2. About what does Rocky complain?
3. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
4. What had Harry been?
5. Why does Joe announce the bar is closed?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)