|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Larry compare Parritt to Hickey?
(a) They both have pipe dreams.
(b) They both are hypocrites.
(c) They are both delusional.
(d) They are both annoying.
2. What does Hickey know about everyone?
(a) They trust him.
(b) They like him.
(c) They resent him.
(d) They understand him.
3. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
(a) He lists them.
(b) He counsels them on them.
(c) He tells them to forget their pipe dreams.
(d) He taunts them about their pipe dreams.
4. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
(a) Their pipe dreams.
(c) One another.
(d) Alcohol addiction.
5. What is Willie determined to do?
(a) Go and apply for a job.
(b) Be cheerful.
(c) Stop drinking.
(d) Leave the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
2. What does Rocky believe he does not have?
3. What is nearing completion later that night at the saloon?
4. Why does Harry tell Cora to stop playing?
5. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)