|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
(a) Their lives and dreams are a waste of time.
(b) He is glad he does not have any pipe dreams.
(c) Hickey's got the right perspective.
(d) They are just fine the way they are.
2. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
(a) How to drink.
(b) His new watch.
(c) A gift from his wife.
(d) He is not the man Hickey thinks he is.
3. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Running out of alcohol.
(b) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(c) A boring job.
(d) Being left out of Larry's description.
4. What does Rocky say threateningly to Hickey?
(a) Hickey better not talk to his girls.
(b) Hickey better leave the bar quickly.
(c) Hickey better stay away from him.
(d) Hickey better watch what he says.
5. How do the others respond when Hickey proposes a second toast to living without pipe dreams?
(a) They all carefully sip their glasses of champagne.
(b) No one drinks to this toast.
(c) They all drink to the toast.
(d) They all dump their drinks in the sink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are almost all the regulars doing?
2. Why does Willie stop singing?
3. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
4. What is Willie determined to do?
5. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)