|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Margie ask Cora to start playing the piano again?
(a) She likes Cora's playing.
(b) Margie wants Cora to play her favorite song.
(c) So the party can have some life.
(d) There is a nervous silence.
2. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is a regular routine night.
(b) It is an unusual night.
(c) It is a scary, rainy night.
(d) It is a cloudless night.
3. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
(a) Buy more gifts for Harry.
(b) Begin the birthday meal.
(c) To sit at a piano and practice.
(d) Marry Chuck and move to the country.
4. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) A pillow.
(c) Another drink.
(d) An aspirin.
5. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
(a) About the other regulars.
(b) Where to find a job.
(c) How to get a room in the hotel.
(d) Where his mother is being held.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
2. How many candles are on the cake, for each year of his life?
3. Where do Rocky and Joe work?
4. What are Margie and Pearl doing to assist?
5. How does Mosher make the others laugh?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)