|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mediates their argument?
2. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
(a) He goes upstairs to his room.
(b) He retreats into unconsciousness.
(c) He goes home.
(d) He buys Parritt a drink.
3. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
(a) To prove he can still be sociable.
(b) He is being pressured to have some.
(c) He likes champagne.
(d) They are doing a toast to Harry.
4. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
(a) About the other regulars.
(b) How to get a room in the hotel.
(c) Where his mother is being held.
(d) Where to find a job.
5. For what does Hickey again apologize?
(a) Not buying everyone drinks.
(b) Arriving late.
(c) Sounding like a preacher.
(d) Bothering everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
2. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
3. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
4. What triggered a fight with his mother?
5. Why does Henry reject the watch?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)