|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wetjoen going to prove to Hickey?
(a) His dreams will come true.
(b) He has the right to dream.
(c) Hickey should have such good dreams.
(d) He is not dreamer.
2. What does Rocky say he is not?
(a) A boyfriend.
(b) A thug.
(c) A husband.
(d) A pimp.
3. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
(a) He is glad he does not have any pipe dreams.
(b) Their lives and dreams are a waste of time.
(c) They are just fine the way they are.
(d) Hickey's got the right perspective.
4. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
(a) They are very kind.
(b) They are very odd.
(c) They are very controlling.
(d) They are very quiet.
5. What do Pearl and Margie do to Cora?
(a) They smile at her for her plans to marry.
(b) They congratulate her for getting married.
(c) They jeer at her for planning to be married.
(d) They glare at her because they are jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
2. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
3. For what does Hickey again apologize?
4. What are almost all the regulars doing?
5. What does Parritt want from Larry?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)