|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
(b) Live in a nice apartment.
(c) Go on trips to South Africa and England.
(d) Start a small business.
2. What is the story about?
(a) Their painful, aborted attempts to change themselves.
(b) A cave man coming to life.
(c) An iceman who delivers ice in a neighborhood.
(d) A group of friends who go out for a night on the town.
3. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
(a) He is glad he does not have any pipe dreams.
(b) Hickey's got the right perspective.
(c) They are just fine the way they are.
(d) Their lives and dreams are a waste of time.
4. Why does Willie stop singing?
(a) When Harry seems about to take him upstairs.
(b) Everyone is yelling at him to stop.
(c) He is bored with singing.
(d) He is tired.
5. What has Hickey been hinting to Cora and Chuck?
(a) They have no real intention of getting married.
(b) They will not move to the country.
(c) They should get married quickly.
(d) Cora should stop being a prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
2. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
3. What does Hickey say Parritt believes is finished?
4. About what does Joe dream?
5. What does Hickey know about everyone?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)