|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of student is Willie?
(a) A law student.
(b) A doctoral student.
(c) A med student.
(d) A grad student.
2. How does Harry's mood become?
(a) Agitated and nervous.
(b) Grieving and sentimental.
(c) Excited and happy.
(d) Solemn and still.
3. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be given the death penalty.
(b) He should be rewarded.
(c) He should be punished.
(d) He should be given a raise.
4. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
(a) They are sad.
(b) They believe him instantly.
(c) They think he is joking.
(d) They are angry.
5. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
(a) He goes home.
(b) He goes upstairs to his room.
(c) He buys Parritt a drink.
(d) He retreats into unconsciousness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
2. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
3. Why does Parritt feel more connected to Hickey?
4. What are Margie and Pearl doing to assist?
5. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)