|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
(a) He is in a bad mood.
(b) He was in a fight.
(c) He broke up with his girlfriend.
(d) He was sober.
2. Why does Harry tell Cora to stop playing?
(a) She does not even know the tune.
(b) He does not like the song she is playing.
(c) She is playing too loudly.
(d) The song is upsetting him.
3. Who mediates their argument?
4. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
(a) The party will start soon.
(b) Hickey will get upset with them.
(c) Their disagreement is petty.
(d) They are annoying him.
5. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(a) A touching faith in tomorrow.
(d) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Rocky and Chuck leave?
2. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
3. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
4. What does Rocky believe he does not have?
5. Why does Henry reject the watch?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)