|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Margie and Pearl go for the day?
(b) An amusement park.
(c) The mall.
(d) A museum.
2. What does Larry believe Hickey brings with him?
3. About what does Rocky complain?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He has too much to do.
(c) How Hickey is being too bossy.
(d) He has nothing to do.
4. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In Detroit.
(b) In the Bronx.
(c) In Amsterdam.
(d) In South Africa.
5. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(b) A touching faith in tomorrow.
(d) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
2. What does Larry say jokingly to the comatose Hugo?
3. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
4. What is the story about?
5. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)