|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Pearl and Margie tease Parritt?
(a) His relationship with Larry.
(b) His mother's imprisonment.
(c) His reluctance to enjoy their company.
(d) His lack of money.
2. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
(a) They are very kind.
(b) They are very controlling.
(c) They are very odd.
(d) They are very quiet.
3. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(b) Being left out of Larry's description.
(c) Running out of alcohol.
(d) A boring job.
4. What does Joe challenge all the others to do?
(a) Be kind to one another.
(b) Stop talking about Hickey.
(c) Have a drinking competition.
(d) Respect him.
5. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
(a) He no longer had time for it.
(b) He realized the ideals were pipe dreams.
(c) He did not believe in the ideals.
(d) He did not get along with the other members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey say Parritt believes is finished?
2. What does Hickey know about everyone?
3. What had Willie been?
4. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
5. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)