|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Rocky complain?
(a) He has nothing to do.
(b) How Hickey is being too bossy.
(c) He has too much to do.
(d) He is bored.
2. For what does he apologize?
(a) Sounding like he is delivering a sermon.
(b) Ruining their evening.
(c) Showing up so late.
(d) Not buying them alcohol.
3. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His need to be loved.
(b) His love for women.
(c) His desire to advance in politics.
(d) His heart.
4. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
(a) She is not a virgin.
(b) She is unkind to Cora.
(c) Cora has done nothing wrong.
(d) She deserves Cora's taunting.
5. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
(a) They are sad.
(b) They believe him instantly.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They think he is joking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new characters arrive?
2. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
3. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
4. How is Cora helping?
5. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)