|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
(a) They are very controlling.
(b) They are very odd.
(c) They are very quiet.
(d) They are very kind.
2. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be given the death penalty.
(b) He should be given a raise.
(c) He should be punished.
(d) He should be rewarded.
3. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is an unusual night.
(b) It is a regular routine night.
(c) It is a cloudless night.
(d) It is a scary, rainy night.
4. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
(a) His "wives".
(b) His "slave girls".
(c) His "girlfriends".
(d) His "women of the night".
5. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
(a) They think he is joking.
(b) They believe him instantly.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They are sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
2. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
3. What does Hickey know about everyone?
4. To what does Willie confess?
5. Of what was Larry once an active member?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)