|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Hickey again apologize?
(a) Arriving late.
(b) Bothering everyone.
(c) Not buying everyone drinks.
(d) Sounding like a preacher.
2. How does Mosher make the others laugh?
(a) By snoring loudly.
(b) By teasing Hickey.
(c) By falling off his stool.
(d) By telling them a joke.
3. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
(a) He believes Parritt expects something from him.
(b) He hates Parritt's mother.
(c) He does not like Parritt.
(d) He believes Parritt is with the police.
4. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
(a) Pearl's comments about him acting strangely.
(b) Rocky's comments about how he is annoying.
(c) Larry's comments about him being afraid.
(d) Cora's comments about him being the iceman.
5. For what does he apologize?
(a) Not buying them alcohol.
(b) Showing up so late.
(c) Sounding like he is delivering a sermon.
(d) Ruining their evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say about Hickey?
2. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
3. To what does Willie confess?
4. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
5. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)