|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Pearl and Margie look at each other?
2. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
3. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
(a) They think he is joking.
(b) They are angry.
(c) They are sad.
(d) They believe him instantly.
4. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
(a) Their disagreement is petty.
(b) Hickey will get upset with them.
(c) They are annoying him.
(d) The party will start soon.
5. For what does he apologize?
(a) Ruining their evening.
(b) Sounding like he is delivering a sermon.
(c) Not buying them alcohol.
(d) Showing up so late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Willie been?
2. What does Willie's singing do?
3. For what does Hickey again apologize?
4. What does Harry say about Hickey?
5. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)