|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
(a) To sit at a piano and practice.
(b) Begin the birthday meal.
(c) Marry Chuck and move to the country.
(d) Buy more gifts for Harry.
2. What story has Hickey not told?
(a) His own story.
(b) His iceman story.
(c) His mailman story.
(d) His milkman story.
3. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
(a) He will find a nice girl to marry.
(b) He will become a millionaire.
(c) He will die young.
(d) He will get a newspaper job.
4. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
(a) He retreats into unconsciousness.
(b) He goes home.
(c) He buys Parritt a drink.
(d) He goes upstairs to his room.
5. Why does Willie stop singing?
(a) When Harry seems about to take him upstairs.
(b) He is tired.
(c) Everyone is yelling at him to stop.
(d) He is bored with singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
2. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
3. Why does Joe announce the bar is closed?
4. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
5. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)