|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
(a) Go on trips to South Africa and England.
(b) Start a small business.
(c) Live in a nice apartment.
2. Of what was Larry once an active member?
(a) The Sierra Club.
(b) The Anarchist Movement.
(c) The Boy Scouts.
(d) The NRA.
3. What do Pearl and Margie do to Cora?
(a) They jeer at her for planning to be married.
(b) They smile at her for her plans to marry.
(c) They congratulate her for getting married.
(d) They glare at her because they are jealous.
4. How do Pearl and Margie look at each other?
5. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
(a) If he had known the drinks were so expensive.
(b) If he had known he would be teased.
(c) If he had known is was a place where prostitutes hung out.
(d) If he had known the other clients would be so rude.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Joe dream?
2. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
3. About what does Rocky complain?
4. What does Larry call Parritt?
5. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)