|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what was Larry once an active member?
(a) The Boy Scouts.
(b) The Sierra Club.
(c) The NRA.
(d) The Anarchist Movement.
2. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
(a) Hickey will get upset with them.
(b) They are annoying him.
(c) The party will start soon.
(d) Their disagreement is petty.
3. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
(a) Pearl's comments about him acting strangely.
(b) Rocky's comments about how he is annoying.
(c) Larry's comments about him being afraid.
(d) Cora's comments about him being the iceman.
4. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
(b) One another.
(c) Alcohol addiction.
(d) Their pipe dreams.
5. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
(a) They are angry.
(b) They are sad.
(c) They think he is joking.
(d) They believe him instantly.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
2. What does Hickey know about everyone?
3. What is nearing completion later that night at the saloon?
4. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
5. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)