|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does he apologize?
(a) Ruining their evening.
(b) Not buying them alcohol.
(c) Showing up so late.
(d) Sounding like he is delivering a sermon.
2. Who mediates their argument?
3. About what does Willie complain?
(a) A boring job.
(b) Running out of alcohol.
(c) Being left out of Larry's description.
(d) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
4. What does Cora say about Hickey?
(a) He seemed different.
(b) He looked horrible.
(c) He seemed upset.
(d) He was rude.
5. How does Mosher make the others laugh?
(a) By teasing Hickey.
(b) By snoring loudly.
(c) By telling them a joke.
(d) By falling off his stool.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
2. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
3. What kind of student is Willie?
4. What does he say they all will be when they see the truth behind what he is saying?
5. Why do Rocky and Chuck leave?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)