|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story has Hickey not told?
(a) His own story.
(b) His iceman story.
(c) His milkman story.
(d) His mailman story.
2. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
(a) He counsels them on them.
(b) He taunts them about their pipe dreams.
(c) He tells them to forget their pipe dreams.
(d) He lists them.
3. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(b) He has a song stuck in his head.
(c) He loves to sing.
(d) To entertain the other men.
4. How is Cora helping?
(a) She is cooking.
(b) She is decorating the new kitchen.
(c) She is arranging flowers.
(d) She is mixing drinks.
5. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
(a) They are annoying him.
(b) The party will start soon.
(c) Their disagreement is petty.
(d) Hickey will get upset with them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mosher say Hickey is temporarily insane?
2. What does Harry say about Hickey?
3. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
4. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
5. Why does Joe announce the bar is closed?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)