|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
(a) It is destroyed.
(b) It is questioned.
(c) It continues.
(d) It is interrupted.
2. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
(a) He lists them.
(b) He counsels them on them.
(c) He tells them to forget their pipe dreams.
(d) He taunts them about their pipe dreams.
3. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
(a) Who will pay for the next drink.
(b) Who has the better pipe dreams.
(c) Whether Hickey is telling the truth.
(d) The tab.
4. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
(a) Another drink.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A glass of water.
(d) An aspirin.
5. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(a) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
(d) A touching faith in tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
2. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
3. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
4. What does Rocky say he is not?
5. Who mediates their argument?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)