|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
(a) He tells them to forget their pipe dreams.
(b) He counsels them on them.
(c) He taunts them about their pipe dreams.
(d) He lists them.
2. What story does Cora tell?
(a) How she robbed a drunken customer.
(b) When she first moved to town.
(c) Why she became a prostitute.
(d) How she first met Chuck.
3. About what does Joe dream?
(a) His life.
(b) His gambling hall.
(c) His wife.
4. What are almost all the regulars doing?
(d) Running tabs.
5. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(b) A boring job.
(c) Being left out of Larry's description.
(d) Running out of alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the story about?
2. What does Pearl angrily suggest she and Margie do?
3. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
4. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
5. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)