|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
(a) Cora has done nothing wrong.
(b) She deserves Cora's taunting.
(c) She is unkind to Cora.
(d) She is not a virgin.
2. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
(a) Meager salaries.
(c) Harry's generosity.
(d) Veteran pay.
3. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His love for women.
(b) His need to be loved.
(c) His heart.
(d) His desire to advance in politics.
4. For what does Hickey again apologize?
(a) Bothering everyone.
(b) Sounding like a preacher.
(c) Not buying everyone drinks.
(d) Arriving late.
5. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
(a) It continues.
(b) It is questioned.
(c) It is destroyed.
(d) It is interrupted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willie determined to do?
2. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
3. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
4. About what does Rocky complain?
5. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)