|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What triggered a fight with his mother?
(a) A fight over a prostitute.
(c) Coming home after curfew.
(d) Reading banned literature.
2. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
(a) She is not a virgin.
(b) Cora has done nothing wrong.
(c) She deserves Cora's taunting.
(d) She is unkind to Cora.
3. What has Hickey inspired Mosher to do?
(a) Stop drinking.
(b) Try his luck with the circus again.
(c) Stop stealing.
(d) Give up his return to the circus.
4. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His desire to advance in politics.
(b) His heart.
(c) His love for women.
(d) His need to be loved.
5. How do the others react to Joe's challenge?
(a) With laughter.
(b) With hostility.
(c) With surprise.
(d) With tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
2. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
3. What story does Cora tell?
4. Why is Parritt worried?
5. Why do Rocky and Chuck leave?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)