|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe challenge all the others to do?
(a) Have a drinking competition.
(b) Respect him.
(c) Be kind to one another.
(d) Stop talking about Hickey.
2. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
(a) Throws it away.
(b) Buys everyone a non-alcoholic beverage.
(c) Buys everyone a drink.
(d) Taunts everyone with it.
3. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
(a) Strange but exciting.
(b) Kind and honest.
(c) Insane and a liar.
(d) Refreshing and bold.
4. Why is Parritt worried?
(a) He cannot find his wallet.
(b) His mother is in prison.
(c) He has no money and no job.
(d) He misses his father.
5. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is a cloudless night.
(b) It is a scary, rainy night.
(c) It is an unusual night.
(d) It is a regular routine night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dies with Harry's wife?
2. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
3. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
4. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
5. Who mediates their argument?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)