|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Parritt worried?
(a) He has no money and no job.
(b) He cannot find his wallet.
(c) He misses his father.
(d) His mother is in prison.
2. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
(a) Pours Hickey a drink.
(b) Pours himself a drink.
(c) Buy a round of drinks for everyone.
(d) Goes to his room.
3. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
(a) A glass of water.
(b) A pillow.
(c) Another drink.
(d) An aspirin.
4. What are Margie and Pearl doing to assist?
(a) They are passing out food.
(b) They are keeping Rocky busy.
(c) They are pouring drinks.
(d) They are preparing the cake.
5. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
(a) Marry Chuck and move to the country.
(b) To sit at a piano and practice.
(c) Begin the birthday meal.
(d) Buy more gifts for Harry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pearl angrily suggest she and Margie do?
2. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
3. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
4. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
5. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)