|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is a cloudless night.
(b) It is a regular routine night.
(c) It is a scary, rainy night.
(d) It is an unusual night.
2. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
(a) He buys Parritt a drink.
(b) He goes home.
(c) He retreats into unconsciousness.
(d) He goes upstairs to his room.
3. About what do Pearl and Margie tease Parritt?
(a) His lack of money.
(b) His reluctance to enjoy their company.
(c) His mother's imprisonment.
(d) His relationship with Larry.
4. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
(a) To sit at a piano and practice.
(b) Begin the birthday meal.
(c) Marry Chuck and move to the country.
(d) Buy more gifts for Harry.
5. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
(a) Pours himself a drink.
(b) Buy a round of drinks for everyone.
(c) Pours Hickey a drink.
(d) Goes to his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry's mood become?
2. What does Cora say about Hickey?
3. What are almost all the regulars doing?
4. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
5. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)