|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story has Hickey not told?
(a) His iceman story.
(b) His own story.
(c) His milkman story.
(d) His mailman story.
2. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(b) A touching faith in tomorrow.
(d) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
3. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
4. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In the Bronx.
(b) In Amsterdam.
(c) In South Africa.
(d) In Detroit.
5. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
2. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
3. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
4. What does Rocky believe he does not have?
5. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)