|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mosher make the others laugh?
(a) By telling them a joke.
(b) By falling off his stool.
(c) By teasing Hickey.
(d) By snoring loudly.
2. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
(a) After attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
(b) When he gave up on old pipe dreams.
(c) When he turned forty.
(d) One day when he woke up.
3. What does Hickey know about everyone?
(a) They resent him.
(b) They understand him.
(c) They like him.
(d) They trust him.
4. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
5. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
(a) They are realistic.
(b) He has never had dreams.
(c) They are dead and buried.
(d) They are alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
2. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
3. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
4. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
5. What does Joe challenge all the others to do?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)