|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
(a) He buys Parritt a drink.
(b) He goes home.
(c) He retreats into unconsciousness.
(d) He goes upstairs to his room.
2. From where does Hickey know Parritt?
(a) The Movement.
(b) Grade school.
(c) He cannot say.
(d) Little League baseball.
3. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
(a) Buys everyone a non-alcoholic beverage.
(b) Buys everyone a drink.
(c) Taunts everyone with it.
(d) Throws it away.
4. What does he say about the person who made these comments?
(a) He is correct.
(b) He has it all wrong.
(c) She has it all wrong.
(d) She is correct.
5. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
(a) They relive it every night.
(b) Larry had brought up the war.
(c) It is entertaining for the other regulars.
(d) They are awakened by Willie's song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe announce the bar is closed?
2. Why do Rocky and Chuck leave?
3. How does Harry's mood become?
4. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
5. What had Willie been?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)