|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
(a) Meager salaries.
(b) Harry's generosity.
(c) Veteran pay.
2. About what does Joe dream?
(a) His life.
(c) His gambling hall.
(d) His wife.
3. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His desire to advance in politics.
(b) His heart.
(c) His love for women.
(d) His need to be loved.
4. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In South Africa.
(b) In Detroit.
(c) In the Bronx.
(d) In Amsterdam.
5. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
(a) Kind and honest.
(b) Insane and a liar.
(c) Refreshing and bold.
(d) Strange but exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocky say he is not?
2. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
3. What does he say about the person who made these comments?
4. Why does Mosher say Hickey is temporarily insane?
5. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)