|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hickey enter?
(a) With drinks for everyone.
(b) With an armful of packages.
(d) Slowly and sadly.
2. What does Pearl angrily suggest she and Margie do?
(a) Find real jobs.
(b) Admit they are prostitutes.
(c) Leave the bar and Rocky.
(d) Get married.
3. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
4. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
(b) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
(c) He does not like Mosher.
(d) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
5. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
(a) She is unkind to Cora.
(b) She deserves Cora's taunting.
(c) She is not a virgin.
(d) Cora has done nothing wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
2. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
3. To what does Willie confess?
4. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
5. What does he say about the person who made these comments?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)