|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
(a) Who will pay for the next drink.
(b) Whether Hickey is telling the truth.
(c) The tab.
(d) Who has the better pipe dreams.
2. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
3. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
(a) She is unkind to Cora.
(b) Cora has done nothing wrong.
(c) She is not a virgin.
(d) She deserves Cora's taunting.
4. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
(a) A pillow.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) An aspirin.
(d) Another drink.
5. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
(a) It is interrupted.
(b) It continues.
(c) It is destroyed.
(d) It is questioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Rocky complain?
2. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
3. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
4. How do Pearl and Margie look at each other?
5. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)