|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
(a) She is not a virgin.
(b) She deserves Cora's taunting.
(c) Cora has done nothing wrong.
(d) She is unkind to Cora.
2. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
(a) One another.
(c) Alcohol addiction.
(d) Their pipe dreams.
3. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
(a) He did not get along with the other members.
(b) He did not believe in the ideals.
(c) He no longer had time for it.
(d) He realized the ideals were pipe dreams.
4. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
5. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(b) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
(c) A touching faith in tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
2. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
3. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
4. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
5. What does Joe challenge all the others to do?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)