|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parritt want from Larry?
(d) A job.
2. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
(a) The tab.
(b) Who has the better pipe dreams.
(c) Who will pay for the next drink.
(d) Whether Hickey is telling the truth.
3. What does Rocky believe he does not have?
(a) A place to spend the night.
(b) Any friends.
(c) Any more alcohol.
(d) Pipe dreams.
4. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
5. What new characters arrive?
(a) Megan and Patty.
(b) Molly and Polly.
(c) Margie and Pearl.
(d) Mark and Patrick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willie begin to sing?
2. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
3. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
4. On what did Jimmy report?
5. What does Larry say jokingly to the comatose Hugo?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)