|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie's singing do?
(a) Encourages the other to join in.
(b) Breaks glass.
(c) Awakens all the regulars.
(d) Annoys Harry.
2. How is Cora helping?
(a) She is cooking.
(b) She is decorating the new kitchen.
(c) She is arranging flowers.
(d) She is mixing drinks.
3. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
(a) He will buy them a drink.
(b) They are friends with Rocky.
(c) To catch up on the gossip they have missed.
(d) To hand over the proceeds of their night's work.
4. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In Detroit.
(b) In Amsterdam.
(c) In South Africa.
(d) In the Bronx.
5. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
(a) One day when he woke up.
(b) When he gave up on old pipe dreams.
(c) After attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
(d) When he turned forty.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
2. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
3. What kind of student is Willie?
4. What do Pearl and Margie do to Cora?
5. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)