|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe do when he sees their reactions?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He argues.
(c) He cries.
(d) He apologizes.
2. What does Joe challenge all the others to do?
(a) Stop talking about Hickey.
(b) Have a drinking competition.
(c) Respect him.
(d) Be kind to one another.
3. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Running out of alcohol.
(b) A boring job.
(c) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(d) Being left out of Larry's description.
4. Why does Joe announce the bar is closed?
(a) The bar is closed because there is no alcohol left.
(b) The bar is closed for an inspection.
(c) The bar is closed for the party.
(d) The bar is closed for repairs.
5. What are Margie and Pearl doing to assist?
(a) They are keeping Rocky busy.
(b) They are preparing the cake.
(c) They are passing out food.
(d) They are pouring drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say when he wakes up?
2. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
3. How do the others react to Joe's challenge?
4. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
5. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)