|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is nearing completion later that night at the saloon?
(a) The regulars' time together.
(b) The new kitchen.
(c) Prepartions for Harry's birthday party.
(d) Prepartions for a Mardi Gras party.
2. What are Margie and Pearl doing to assist?
(a) They are preparing the cake.
(b) They are keeping Rocky busy.
(c) They are passing out food.
(d) They are pouring drinks.
3. What does Harry urge the others to do?
4. What does Pearl angrily suggest she and Margie do?
(a) Leave the bar and Rocky.
(b) Admit they are prostitutes.
(c) Get married.
(d) Find real jobs.
5. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be given a raise.
(b) He should be rewarded.
(c) He should be given the death penalty.
(d) He should be punished.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey reveal about his visit?
2. What do the girls believe they are?
3. What does Rocky believe he does not have?
4. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
5. What had Willie been?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)