|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Parritt worried?
(a) He has no money and no job.
(b) His mother is in prison.
(c) He misses his father.
(d) He cannot find his wallet.
2. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be rewarded.
(b) He should be punished.
(c) He should be given the death penalty.
(d) He should be given a raise.
3. What is nearing completion later that night at the saloon?
(a) The regulars' time together.
(b) Prepartions for Harry's birthday party.
(c) The new kitchen.
(d) Prepartions for a Mardi Gras party.
4. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
5. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
(a) He no longer had time for it.
(b) He did not get along with the other members.
(c) He realized the ideals were pipe dreams.
(d) He did not believe in the ideals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey reveal about his visit?
2. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
3. What is the story about?
4. How does Harry's mood become?
5. What does Cora say about Hickey?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)