|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
(a) His wife, Bessie.
(b) His youth.
(c) His family.
(d) His days as a singer.
2. How does Mosher make the others laugh?
(a) By telling them a joke.
(b) By snoring loudly.
(c) By falling off his stool.
(d) By teasing Hickey.
3. What days does Joe recall?
(a) When he lived well off the proceeds of his successful gambling house.
(b) The days of his youth.
(c) When he first starting coming to the saloon.
(d) When he was married to his high school sweetheart.
4. What does Pearl angrily suggest she and Margie do?
(a) Leave the bar and Rocky.
(b) Find real jobs.
(c) Admit they are prostitutes.
(d) Get married.
5. What is nearing completion later that night at the saloon?
(a) The new kitchen.
(b) Prepartions for Harry's birthday party.
(c) The regulars' time together.
(d) Prepartions for a Mardi Gras party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe challenge all the others to do?
2. How do the others react to Joe's challenge?
3. Why does Willie begin to sing?
4. What has Hickey been hinting to Cora and Chuck?
5. What story has Hickey not told?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)