|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He asks Hickey who he is.
(d) He introduces himself.
2. Of what was Larry once an active member?
(a) The Boy Scouts.
(b) The Anarchist Movement.
(c) The Sierra Club.
(d) The NRA.
3. What does Joe do when he sees their reactions?
(a) He cries.
(b) He argues.
(c) He apologizes.
(d) He laughs.
4. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
5. What do the girls believe they are?
(d) Not prostitutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
2. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
3. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
4. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
5. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)