|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Margie and Pearl doing to assist?
(a) They are passing out food.
(b) They are preparing the cake.
(c) They are keeping Rocky busy.
(d) They are pouring drinks.
2. Why does Joe announce the bar is closed?
(a) The bar is closed because there is no alcohol left.
(b) The bar is closed for repairs.
(c) The bar is closed for the party.
(d) The bar is closed for an inspection.
3. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
(a) He is glad he does not have any pipe dreams.
(b) They are just fine the way they are.
(c) Hickey's got the right perspective.
(d) Their lives and dreams are a waste of time.
4. What does Rocky say threateningly to Hickey?
(a) Hickey better not talk to his girls.
(b) Hickey better leave the bar quickly.
(c) Hickey better watch what he says.
(d) Hickey better stay away from him.
5. What are almost all the regulars doing?
(a) Running tabs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
2. What kind of student is Willie?
3. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
4. What does Joe challenge all the others to do?
5. What does Rocky believe he does not have?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)