|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is nearing completion later that night at the saloon?
(a) The regulars' time together.
(b) Prepartions for a Mardi Gras party.
(c) Prepartions for Harry's birthday party.
(d) The new kitchen.
2. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His heart.
(b) His need to be loved.
(c) His desire to advance in politics.
(d) His love for women.
3. What does Larry say jokingly to the comatose Hugo?
(a) The girls are annoying him.
(b) He wants to run away.
(c) Hickey has started a real revolution.
(d) Hickey is too popular for his own good.
4. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
(a) His "slave girls".
(b) His "girlfriends".
(c) His "women of the night".
(d) His "wives".
5. How does Mosher make the others laugh?
(a) By snoring loudly.
(b) By telling them a joke.
(c) By falling off his stool.
(d) By teasing Hickey.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
2. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
3. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
4. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
5. What kind of student is Willie?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)