|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) He loves to sing.
(b) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(c) To entertain the other men.
(d) He has a song stuck in his head.
2. What does Parritt want from Larry?
(b) A job.
3. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
4. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(b) A boring job.
(c) Running out of alcohol.
(d) Being left out of Larry's description.
5. What does Harry say when he wakes up?
(a) Go home.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Drink more.
(d) Keep the noise down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe announce the bar is closed?
2. What does Rocky say he is not?
3. What does Joe do when he sees their reactions?
4. What do the girls believe they are?
5. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)