|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Parritt worried?
(a) He cannot find his wallet.
(b) He misses his father.
(c) He has no money and no job.
(d) His mother is in prison.
2. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
(b) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
(c) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
(d) He does not like Mosher.
3. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is an unusual night.
(b) It is a cloudless night.
(c) It is a regular routine night.
(d) It is a scary, rainy night.
4. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He asks Hickey who he is.
(c) He introduces himself.
(d) He laughs.
5. What does Harry say when he wakes up?
(a) Keep the noise down.
(b) Go to sleep.
(c) Drink more.
(d) Go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
2. What does Harry say about Hickey?
3. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
4. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
5. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)