|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
(a) He will find a nice girl to marry.
(b) He will get a newspaper job.
(c) He will die young.
(d) He will become a millionaire.
2. What does Harry urge the others to do?
3. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
(a) He lists them.
(b) He counsels them on them.
(c) He taunts them about their pipe dreams.
(d) He tells them to forget their pipe dreams.
4. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
(a) Harry's generosity.
(b) Veteran pay.
(d) Meager salaries.
5. For what does he apologize?
(a) Showing up so late.
(b) Not buying them alcohol.
(c) Sounding like he is delivering a sermon.
(d) Ruining their evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Larry leave this organization?
2. How does Harry's mood become?
3. What does Hickey reveal about his visit?
4. About what does Willie complain?
5. What does Cora say about Hickey?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)