|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(b) A touching faith in tomorrow.
(d) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
2. Of what was Larry once an active member?
(a) The Anarchist Movement.
(b) The Sierra Club.
(c) The Boy Scouts.
(d) The NRA.
3. How do Pearl and Margie look at each other?
4. Hickey is a friend of whom?
5. What does Rocky say he is not?
(a) A pimp.
(b) A husband.
(c) A boyfriend.
(d) A thug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
2. What is nearing completion later that night at the saloon?
3. Who mediates their argument?
4. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
5. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)