|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe challenge all the others to do?
(a) Stop talking about Hickey.
(b) Have a drinking competition.
(c) Respect him.
(d) Be kind to one another.
2. Who mediates their argument?
3. What are Margie and Pearl doing to assist?
(a) They are passing out food.
(b) They are keeping Rocky busy.
(c) They are pouring drinks.
(d) They are preparing the cake.
4. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
(a) He believes Parritt expects something from him.
(b) He hates Parritt's mother.
(c) He does not like Parritt.
(d) He believes Parritt is with the police.
5. What does Pearl angrily suggest she and Margie do?
(a) Admit they are prostitutes.
(b) Get married.
(c) Leave the bar and Rocky.
(d) Find real jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
2. What does Rocky say he is not?
3. What do the girls believe they are?
4. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
5. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)