|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
(a) They are just fine the way they are.
(b) He is glad he does not have any pipe dreams.
(c) Hickey's got the right perspective.
(d) Their lives and dreams are a waste of time.
2. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
(a) He will die young.
(b) He will find a nice girl to marry.
(c) He will become a millionaire.
(d) He will get a newspaper job.
3. How does Hickey enter?
(a) With drinks for everyone.
(b) With an armful of packages.
(c) Slowly and sadly.
4. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) To entertain the other men.
(b) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(c) He loves to sing.
(d) He has a song stuck in his head.
5. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In the Bronx.
(b) In Detroit.
(c) In South Africa.
(d) In Amsterdam.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Willie complain?
2. Why does Mosher say Hickey is temporarily insane?
3. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
4. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
5. How is Cora helping?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)