|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
(a) He will find a nice girl to marry.
(b) He will become a millionaire.
(c) He will die young.
(d) He will get a newspaper job.
2. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
(a) He has never had dreams.
(b) They are dead and buried.
(c) They are alive.
(d) They are realistic.
3. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
(a) He did not get along with the other members.
(b) He realized the ideals were pipe dreams.
(c) He did not believe in the ideals.
(d) He no longer had time for it.
4. What does Parritt want from Larry?
(b) A job.
5. What does Harry say when he wakes up?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Keep the noise down.
(c) Go home.
(d) Drink more.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry's mood become?
2. What is the story about?
3. What triggered a fight with his mother?
4. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
5. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)