|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He does not like Mosher.
(b) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
(c) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
(d) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
2. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
(a) If he had known the drinks were so expensive.
(b) If he had known the other clients would be so rude.
(c) If he had known is was a place where prostitutes hung out.
(d) If he had known he would be teased.
3. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
(a) Harry's generosity.
(b) Meager salaries.
(d) Veteran pay.
4. What had Willie been?
(a) A mediocre med student.
(b) A college professor.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A brilliant law student.
5. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In the Bronx.
(b) In Detroit.
(c) In South Africa.
(d) In Amsterdam.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry's mood become?
2. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
3. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
4. What does Parritt want from Larry?
5. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)