|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are almost all the regulars doing?
(b) Running tabs.
2. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
(a) His "slave girls".
(b) His "women of the night".
(c) His "wives".
(d) His "girlfriends".
3. What do the girls believe they are?
(a) Not prostitutes.
4. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
(a) She evaded the draft.
(b) She is smuggling drugs.
(c) For being involved in a bombing that killed several people.
(d) She kidnapped Parritt.
5. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He does not like Mosher.
(b) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
(c) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
(d) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
2. About what does Joe dream?
3. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
4. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
5. What does Willie's singing do?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)