|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
(a) His wife, Bessie.
(b) His family.
(c) His youth.
(d) His days as a singer.
2. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
3. Hickey is a friend of whom?
4. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
(a) He did not believe in the ideals.
(b) He no longer had time for it.
(c) He did not get along with the other members.
(d) He realized the ideals were pipe dreams.
5. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
(a) It is entertaining for the other regulars.
(b) Larry had brought up the war.
(c) They are awakened by Willie's song.
(d) They relive it every night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Parritt worried?
2. What are almost all the regulars doing?
3. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
4. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
5. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)