|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Running out of alcohol.
(b) A boring job.
(c) Being left out of Larry's description.
(d) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
2. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
3. What are almost all the regulars doing?
(c) Running tabs.
4. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In the Bronx.
(b) In Detroit.
(c) In Amsterdam.
(d) In South Africa.
5. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
(a) Start a small business.
(c) Live in a nice apartment.
(d) Go on trips to South Africa and England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
2. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
3. What days does Joe recall?
4. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
5. What dies with Harry's wife?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)