|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be given the death penalty.
(b) He should be given a raise.
(c) He should be punished.
(d) He should be rewarded.
2. What story does Cora tell?
(a) Why she became a prostitute.
(b) When she first moved to town.
(c) How she first met Chuck.
(d) How she robbed a drunken customer.
3. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In the Bronx.
(b) In Detroit.
(c) In Amsterdam.
(d) In South Africa.
4. Why does Larry leave this organization?
(a) He does not earn enough money.
(b) He becomes disillusioned.
(c) He loses all of his friends.
(d) It is disbanded.
5. About what does Willie complain?
(a) A boring job.
(b) Being left out of Larry's description.
(c) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(d) Running out of alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the story about?
2. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
3. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
4. Who mediates their argument?
5. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)