|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are almost all the regulars doing?
(d) Running tabs.
2. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
(b) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
(c) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
(d) He does not like Mosher.
3. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is a scary, rainy night.
(b) It is a regular routine night.
(c) It is an unusual night.
(d) It is a cloudless night.
4. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) He has a song stuck in his head.
(b) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(c) To entertain the other men.
(d) He loves to sing.
5. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
(a) He was sober.
(b) He was in a fight.
(c) He is in a bad mood.
(d) He broke up with his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Willie complain?
2. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
3. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
4. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
5. On what did Jimmy report?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)