|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Cora tell?
(a) When she first moved to town.
(b) How she first met Chuck.
(c) Why she became a prostitute.
(d) How she robbed a drunken customer.
2. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
3. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
(b) He does not like Mosher.
(c) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
(d) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
4. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
(a) If he had known the other clients would be so rude.
(b) If he had known the drinks were so expensive.
(c) If he had known is was a place where prostitutes hung out.
(d) If he had known he would be teased.
5. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willie stop singing?
2. What dies with Harry's wife?
3. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
4. What new characters arrive?
5. What had Harry been?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)