|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
(a) He will get a newspaper job.
(b) He will become a millionaire.
(c) He will find a nice girl to marry.
(d) He will die young.
2. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His love for women.
(b) His heart.
(c) His desire to advance in politics.
(d) His need to be loved.
3. Why does Willie stop singing?
(a) When Harry seems about to take him upstairs.
(b) He is tired.
(c) Everyone is yelling at him to stop.
(d) He is bored with singing.
4. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is a scary, rainy night.
(b) It is an unusual night.
(c) It is a regular routine night.
(d) It is a cloudless night.
5. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In the Bronx.
(b) In Amsterdam.
(c) In South Africa.
(d) In Detroit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What days does Joe recall?
2. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
3. What does Parritt want from Larry?
4. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
5. What had Harry been?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)