|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willie stop singing?
(a) Everyone is yelling at him to stop.
(b) He is tired.
(c) When Harry seems about to take him upstairs.
(d) He is bored with singing.
2. What do the girls believe they are?
(d) Not prostitutes.
3. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
(a) He will die young.
(b) He will find a nice girl to marry.
(c) He will become a millionaire.
(d) He will get a newspaper job.
4. What are almost all the regulars doing?
(d) Running tabs.
5. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(a) A touching faith in tomorrow.
(d) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new characters arrive?
2. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
3. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
4. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
5. Who mediates their argument?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)