|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Parritt worried?
(a) He misses his father.
(b) His mother is in prison.
(c) He cannot find his wallet.
(d) He has no money and no job.
2. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
(a) Start a small business.
(b) Go on trips to South Africa and England.
(c) Live in a nice apartment.
3. What is the story about?
(a) An iceman who delivers ice in a neighborhood.
(b) Their painful, aborted attempts to change themselves.
(c) A cave man coming to life.
(d) A group of friends who go out for a night on the town.
4. What story does Cora tell?
(a) Why she became a prostitute.
(b) How she robbed a drunken customer.
(c) When she first moved to town.
(d) How she first met Chuck.
5. What kind of student is Willie?
(a) A med student.
(b) A doctoral student.
(c) A grad student.
(d) A law student.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
2. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
3. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
4. What new characters arrive?
5. How does Harry's mood become?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)