|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie's singing do?
(a) Awakens all the regulars.
(b) Breaks glass.
(c) Encourages the other to join in.
(d) Annoys Harry.
2. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
(a) She is smuggling drugs.
(b) For being involved in a bombing that killed several people.
(c) She kidnapped Parritt.
(d) She evaded the draft.
3. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
4. Why is Parritt worried?
(a) He has no money and no job.
(b) He misses his father.
(c) His mother is in prison.
(d) He cannot find his wallet.
5. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
(a) He hates Parritt's mother.
(b) He does not like Parritt.
(c) He believes Parritt expects something from him.
(d) He believes Parritt is with the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
2. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
3. What story does Cora tell?
4. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
5. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)