|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
(a) About the other regulars.
(b) Where his mother is being held.
(c) How to get a room in the hotel.
(d) Where to find a job.
2. What does Willie's singing do?
(a) Breaks glass.
(b) Annoys Harry.
(c) Awakens all the regulars.
(d) Encourages the other to join in.
3. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
(a) An aspirin.
(b) Another drink.
(c) A pillow.
(d) A glass of water.
4. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be given the death penalty.
(b) He should be punished.
(c) He should be rewarded.
(d) He should be given a raise.
5. About what does Joe dream?
(a) His wife.
(c) His gambling hall.
(d) His life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
2. What does Parritt want from Larry?
3. What does Harry say when he wakes up?
4. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
5. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)