|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
(a) It is interrupted.
(b) It continues.
(c) It is questioned.
(d) It is destroyed.
2. Why does Larry leave this organization?
(a) He loses all of his friends.
(b) He does not earn enough money.
(c) He becomes disillusioned.
(d) It is disbanded.
3. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
(a) If he had known is was a place where prostitutes hung out.
(b) If he had known the other clients would be so rude.
(c) If he had known he would be teased.
(d) If he had known the drinks were so expensive.
4. What does Rocky say he is not?
(a) A boyfriend.
(b) A thug.
(c) A pimp.
(d) A husband.
5. What are almost all the regulars doing?
(b) Running tabs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
2. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
3. Why does Willie stop singing?
4. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
5. What story does Cora tell?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)