|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new characters arrive?
(a) Molly and Polly.
(b) Margie and Pearl.
(c) Megan and Patty.
(d) Mark and Patrick.
2. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
(a) She kidnapped Parritt.
(b) For being involved in a bombing that killed several people.
(c) She is smuggling drugs.
(d) She evaded the draft.
3. What is the story about?
(a) Their painful, aborted attempts to change themselves.
(b) A group of friends who go out for a night on the town.
(c) A cave man coming to life.
(d) An iceman who delivers ice in a neighborhood.
4. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
(a) Another drink.
(b) A glass of water.
(c) An aspirin.
(d) A pillow.
5. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In Detroit.
(b) In Amsterdam.
(c) In the Bronx.
(d) In South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
2. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
3. About what does Joe dream?
4. Why does Willie begin to sing?
5. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)