|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
(a) It is destroyed.
(b) It continues.
(c) It is interrupted.
(d) It is questioned.
2. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
(a) He goes home.
(b) He goes upstairs to his room.
(c) He buys Parritt a drink.
(d) He retreats into unconsciousness.
3. What had Willie been?
(a) A college professor.
(b) A brilliant law student.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A mediocre med student.
4. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(b) A boring job.
(c) Running out of alcohol.
(d) Being left out of Larry's description.
5. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) To entertain the other men.
(b) He has a song stuck in his head.
(c) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(d) He loves to sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was Larry once an active member?
2. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
3. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
4. Hickey is a friend of whom?
5. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)