|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Harry been?
(a) A fireman.
(b) A small time politician.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A smuggler.
2. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
(a) Meager salaries.
(c) Veteran pay.
(d) Harry's generosity.
3. What are almost all the regulars doing?
(d) Running tabs.
4. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(a) A touching faith in tomorrow.
(d) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
5. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is a scary, rainy night.
(b) It is an unusual night.
(c) It is a regular routine night.
(d) It is a cloudless night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
2. Why does Larry leave this organization?
3. What does Harry say when he wakes up?
4. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
5. What does Willie's singing do?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)