|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is an unusual night.
(b) It is a scary, rainy night.
(c) It is a regular routine night.
(d) It is a cloudless night.
2. On what did Jimmy report?
(a) Fashion trends.
(b) Scientific discoveries.
(c) Presidential elections.
(d) The war.
3. What is the story about?
(a) A cave man coming to life.
(b) Their painful, aborted attempts to change themselves.
(c) An iceman who delivers ice in a neighborhood.
(d) A group of friends who go out for a night on the town.
4. Why does Larry leave this organization?
(a) He does not earn enough money.
(b) He loses all of his friends.
(c) It is disbanded.
(d) He becomes disillusioned.
5. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Being left out of Larry's description.
(b) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(c) Running out of alcohol.
(d) A boring job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
2. What does Harry say when he wakes up?
3. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
4. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
5. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)