|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Willie been?
(a) A college professor.
(b) A mediocre med student.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A brilliant law student.
2. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
(a) Veteran pay.
(b) Harry's generosity.
(c) Meager salaries.
3. What does Harry say when he wakes up?
(a) Drink more.
(b) Go home.
(c) Keep the noise down.
(d) Go to sleep.
4. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) He has a song stuck in his head.
(b) To entertain the other men.
(c) He loves to sing.
(d) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
5. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
(a) He did not believe in the ideals.
(b) He no longer had time for it.
(c) He realized the ideals were pipe dreams.
(d) He did not get along with the other members.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of student is Willie?
2. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
3. About what does Willie complain?
4. What had Harry been?
5. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)