|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
(a) She kidnapped Parritt.
(b) She is smuggling drugs.
(c) She evaded the draft.
(d) For being involved in a bombing that killed several people.
2. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be given the death penalty.
(b) He should be given a raise.
(c) He should be rewarded.
(d) He should be punished.
3. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
(a) They are alive.
(b) They are realistic.
(c) He has never had dreams.
(d) They are dead and buried.
4. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
(a) It is questioned.
(b) It is interrupted.
(c) It is destroyed.
(d) It continues.
5. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
2. Hickey is a friend of whom?
3. Why is Parritt worried?
4. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
5. What is the story about?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)