|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Running out of alcohol.
(b) Being left out of Larry's description.
(c) A boring job.
(d) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
2. What had Willie been?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) A mediocre med student.
(c) A college professor.
(d) A brilliant law student.
3. Why does Larry leave this organization?
(a) It is disbanded.
(b) He becomes disillusioned.
(c) He loses all of his friends.
(d) He does not earn enough money.
4. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) He has a song stuck in his head.
(b) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(c) He loves to sing.
(d) To entertain the other men.
5. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Parritt worried?
2. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
3. Of what was Larry once an active member?
4. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
5. What does Rocky say he is not?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)