|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what did Jimmy report?
(a) The war.
(b) Scientific discoveries.
(c) Fashion trends.
(d) Presidential elections.
2. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be punished.
(b) He should be rewarded.
(c) He should be given the death penalty.
(d) He should be given a raise.
3. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Running out of alcohol.
(b) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(c) A boring job.
(d) Being left out of Larry's description.
4. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
5. About what does Joe dream?
(b) His life.
(c) His wife.
(d) His gambling hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the story about?
2. What does Willie's singing do?
3. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
4. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
5. What are almost all the regulars doing?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)