|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie's singing do?
(a) Breaks glass.
(b) Annoys Harry.
(c) Encourages the other to join in.
(d) Awakens all the regulars.
2. About what does Willie complain?
(a) A boring job.
(b) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(c) Running out of alcohol.
(d) Being left out of Larry's description.
3. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
(a) His "slave girls".
(b) His "girlfriends".
(c) His "wives".
(d) His "women of the night".
4. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
(a) Harry's generosity.
(c) Meager salaries.
(d) Veteran pay.
5. About what does Joe dream?
(a) His wife.
(c) His gambling hall.
(d) His life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what was Larry once an active member?
2. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
3. What are almost all the regulars doing?
4. What had Harry been?
5. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)