|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what was Larry once an active member?
(a) The Anarchist Movement.
(b) The Boy Scouts.
(c) The Sierra Club.
(d) The NRA.
2. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
(a) He has never had dreams.
(b) They are dead and buried.
(c) They are realistic.
(d) They are alive.
3. Why is Parritt worried?
(a) He cannot find his wallet.
(b) He misses his father.
(c) His mother is in prison.
(d) He has no money and no job.
4. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
5. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
2. Why does Willie begin to sing?
3. What does Harry say when he wakes up?
4. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
5. What had Willie been?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)