|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what was Larry once an active member?
(a) The NRA.
(b) The Sierra Club.
(c) The Boy Scouts.
(d) The Anarchist Movement.
2. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
(a) He believes Parritt is with the police.
(b) He hates Parritt's mother.
(c) He does not like Parritt.
(d) He believes Parritt expects something from him.
3. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) To entertain the other men.
(b) He loves to sing.
(c) He has a song stuck in his head.
(d) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
4. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be given the death penalty.
(b) He should be given a raise.
(c) He should be rewarded.
(d) He should be punished.
5. Hickey is a friend of whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
2. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
3. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
4. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
5. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)