|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what did Jimmy report?
(a) Scientific discoveries.
(b) Fashion trends.
(c) Presidential elections.
(d) The war.
2. Of what was Larry once an active member?
(a) The Anarchist Movement.
(b) The NRA.
(c) The Sierra Club.
(d) The Boy Scouts.
3. What are almost all the regulars doing?
(d) Running tabs.
4. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Being left out of Larry's description.
(b) A boring job.
(c) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(d) Running out of alcohol.
5. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the story about?
2. Why is Parritt worried?
3. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
4. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
5. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)