|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
(a) His "women of the night".
(b) His "girlfriends".
(c) His "wives".
(d) His "slave girls".
2. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) He loves to sing.
(b) To entertain the other men.
(c) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(d) He has a song stuck in his head.
3. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
4. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
(a) He does not like Parritt.
(b) He believes Parritt is with the police.
(c) He believes Parritt expects something from him.
(d) He hates Parritt's mother.
5. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(a) A touching faith in tomorrow.
(c) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of student is Willie?
2. Why is Parritt worried?
3. What does Willie's singing do?
4. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
5. About what does Joe dream?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)