|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) To entertain the other men.
(b) He has a song stuck in his head.
(c) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(d) He loves to sing.
2. What does Willie's singing do?
(a) Encourages the other to join in.
(b) Breaks glass.
(c) Annoys Harry.
(d) Awakens all the regulars.
3. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
(a) He believes Parritt is with the police.
(b) He hates Parritt's mother.
(c) He believes Parritt expects something from him.
(d) He does not like Parritt.
4. What are almost all the regulars doing?
(b) Running tabs.
5. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
(a) She is smuggling drugs.
(b) She kidnapped Parritt.
(c) She evaded the draft.
(d) For being involved in a bombing that killed several people.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
2. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
3. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
4. What does Rocky say he is not?
5. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)