|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
(a) The tab.
(b) Who has the better pipe dreams.
(c) Who will pay for the next drink.
(d) Whether Hickey is telling the truth.
2. How does Harry's mood become?
(a) Agitated and nervous.
(b) Grieving and sentimental.
(c) Excited and happy.
(d) Solemn and still.
3. What does Larry say jokingly to the comatose Hugo?
(a) He wants to run away.
(b) Hickey has started a real revolution.
(c) Hickey is too popular for his own good.
(d) The girls are annoying him.
4. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
(a) He believes Parritt expects something from him.
(b) He hates Parritt's mother.
(c) He does not like Parritt.
(d) He believes Parritt is with the police.
5. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
2. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
3. Hickey is a friend of whom?
4. Why does Harry angrily tell them all to quit?
5. What does Joe challenge all the others to do?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)