Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
(a) After attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
(b) When he gave up on old pipe dreams.
(c) One day when he woke up.
(d) When he turned forty.
2. About what does Willie complain?
(a) A boring job.
(b) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(c) Running out of alcohol.
(d) Being left out of Larry's description.
3. What does Harry urge the others to do?
4. Hickey is a friend of whom?
5. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
(a) He is in a bad mood.
(b) He was in a fight.
(c) He broke up with his girlfriend.
(d) He was sober.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rocky say Pearl has no right to be angry with Cora?
2. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
3. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
4. What does Joe do when he sees their reactions?
5. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)