|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
(a) To hand over the proceeds of their night's work.
(b) They are friends with Rocky.
(c) To catch up on the gossip they have missed.
(d) He will buy them a drink.
2. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
(a) Where to find a job.
(b) How to get a room in the hotel.
(c) About the other regulars.
(d) Where his mother is being held.
3. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
(a) They are sad.
(b) They believe him instantly.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They think he is joking.
4. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
(a) For being involved in a bombing that killed several people.
(b) She is smuggling drugs.
(c) She evaded the draft.
(d) She kidnapped Parritt.
5. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
(a) Go on trips to South Africa and England.
(c) Live in a nice apartment.
(d) Start a small business.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
2. Who mediates their argument?
3. What does Harry say when he wakes up?
4. How is Cora helping?
5. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)