|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rocky say threateningly to Hickey?
(a) Hickey better leave the bar quickly.
(b) Hickey better watch what he says.
(c) Hickey better stay away from him.
(d) Hickey better not talk to his girls.
2. Where do Cora, Margie, and Pearl place Hickey's parcels?
(a) In an upstairs room.
(b) By Harry.
(c) In a corner.
(d) With the other birthday presents.
3. Where are most of the regular down-and-outers sitting?
(a) At the tables.
(b) In different seats.
(c) In their usual positions.
(d) Outside the bar.
4. Why does Henry reject the watch?
(a) He already has a watch.
(b) He thinks the watch is unattractive.
(c) It is from Hickey.
(d) He does not like watches.
5. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
(a) They are very kind.
(b) They are very quiet.
(c) They are very odd.
(d) They are very controlling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pearl and Margie do to Cora?
2. What does Hickey say Parritt believes is finished?
3. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
4. What happened when Jimmy found his wife with another man?
5. How do the others react to Joe's challenge?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)