|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) He has a song stuck in his head.
(b) He loves to sing.
(c) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(d) To entertain the other men.
2. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is a scary, rainy night.
(b) It is a cloudless night.
(c) It is a regular routine night.
(d) It is an unusual night.
3. What does Hickey know is hard to face down?
(d) Pipe dreams.
4. How do the others react to Joe's challenge?
(a) With hostility.
(b) With surprise.
(c) With laughter.
(d) With tears.
5. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be given the death penalty.
(b) He should be given a raise.
(c) He should be rewarded.
(d) He should be punished.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Willie been?
2. What does Pearl angrily suggest she and Margie do?
3. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
4. Where has Hickey gone?
5. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)