|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Larry and Rocky say should happen to Hickey?
(a) He should be exiled.
(b) He should be given a psychological evaluation.
(c) He should be punished.
(d) He should be executed.
2. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
(a) He asks Hickey who he is.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He introduces himself.
3. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is a cloudless night.
(b) It is a regular routine night.
(c) It is an unusual night.
(d) It is a scary, rainy night.
4. What story does Cora tell?
(a) How she first met Chuck.
(b) How she robbed a drunken customer.
(c) When she first moved to town.
(d) Why she became a prostitute.
5. What does Hugo jokingly call Rocky's prostitutes?
(a) His "slave girls".
(b) His "girlfriends".
(c) His "wives".
(d) His "women of the night".
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
2. On what does Rocky comment, regarding Parritt?
3. What happened when Jimmy found his wife with another man?
4. How is Cora helping?
5. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)