|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He does not like Mosher.
(b) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
(c) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
(d) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
2. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
(a) His youth.
(b) His days as a singer.
(c) His family.
(d) His wife, Bessie.
3. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
(a) She evaded the draft.
(b) For being involved in a bombing that killed several people.
(c) She kidnapped Parritt.
(d) She is smuggling drugs.
4. How many candles are on the cake, for each year of his life?
5. For what does he apologize?
(a) Showing up so late.
(b) Sounding like he is delivering a sermon.
(c) Not buying them alcohol.
(d) Ruining their evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
2. What does Chuck say women are always doing?
3. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
4. What does Rocky do to Parritt?
5. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)