|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hickey is a friend of whom?
2. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
(a) He is in a bad mood.
(b) He was sober.
(c) He was in a fight.
(d) He broke up with his girlfriend.
3. What days does Joe recall?
(a) When he was married to his high school sweetheart.
(b) When he first starting coming to the saloon.
(c) When he lived well off the proceeds of his successful gambling house.
(d) The days of his youth.
4. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
(a) He goes upstairs to his room.
(b) He goes home.
(c) He buys Parritt a drink.
(d) He retreats into unconsciousness.
5. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
(a) Pearl's comments about him acting strangely.
(b) Cora's comments about him being the iceman.
(c) Larry's comments about him being afraid.
(d) Rocky's comments about how he is annoying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new characters arrive?
2. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
3. Why does Willie stop singing?
4. What does Willie's singing do?
5. Why does Willie begin to sing?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)