|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
2. What is Wetjoen going to prove to Hickey?
(a) He is not dreamer.
(b) Hickey should have such good dreams.
(c) He has the right to dream.
(d) His dreams will come true.
3. What is the story about?
(a) A group of friends who go out for a night on the town.
(b) Their painful, aborted attempts to change themselves.
(c) A cave man coming to life.
(d) An iceman who delivers ice in a neighborhood.
4. What has Hickey inspired Mosher to do?
(a) Try his luck with the circus again.
(b) Stop drinking.
(c) Give up his return to the circus.
(d) Stop stealing.
5. What does Rocky do to Parritt?
(a) Rocky spits at him.
(b) Rocky hugs him.
(c) Rocky hits him.
(d) Rocky taunts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe go after moving away from the bar?
2. On what does Rocky comment, regarding Parritt?
3. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
4. What happens when the candles are lit, champagne is poured, and Cora starts to play?
5. What days does Joe recall?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)