|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the candles are lit, champagne is poured, and Cora starts to play?
(a) The lights go out.
(b) Harry does not appear.
(c) Harry and Jimmy appear.
(d) Everyone sings.
2. When was the last time Harry had a cake?
(a) His last birthday.
(b) Before his wife died.
(d) A couple of years ago.
3. What had Willie been?
(a) A college professor.
(b) A mediocre med student.
(c) A brilliant law student.
(d) An alcoholic.
4. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
5. What do Larry and Rocky say should happen to Hickey?
(a) He should be given a psychological evaluation.
(b) He should be exiled.
(c) He should be punished.
(d) He should be executed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cora, Margie, and Pearl place Hickey's parcels?
2. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
3. What peace does Larry say Hickey brought?
4. What does Chuck ask for for Cora?
5. What story does Cora tell?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)