|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
(a) He believes Parritt expects something from him.
(b) He hates Parritt's mother.
(c) He does not like Parritt.
(d) He believes Parritt is with the police.
2. What is Willie determined to do?
(a) Leave the bar.
(b) Be cheerful.
(c) Stop drinking.
(d) Go and apply for a job.
3. What days does Joe recall?
(a) When he lived well off the proceeds of his successful gambling house.
(b) The days of his youth.
(c) When he was married to his high school sweetheart.
(d) When he first starting coming to the saloon.
4. What does Hickey refuse to do for Harry?
(a) Go for a walk with him.
(b) Give him another gift.
(c) Remind him of Bessie.
(d) Buy him a drink.
5. Why does Harry tell Cora to stop playing?
(a) She does not even know the tune.
(b) The song is upsetting him.
(c) He does not like the song she is playing.
(d) She is playing too loudly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willie stop singing?
2. When will Rocky not keep Hickey from being executed?
3. Where does Joe go after moving away from the bar?
4. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
5. About what does Joe dream?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)