|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
(a) They will all be back sooner rather than later.
(b) They will be successful in making their pipe dreams reality.
(c) They will never come back.
(d) They are losers.
2. Of what was Larry once an active member?
(a) The Boy Scouts.
(b) The Anarchist Movement.
(c) The Sierra Club.
(d) The NRA.
3. What does Harry ask from Larry?
(a) An apology.
(b) For understanding.
(c) A hug.
(d) A drink.
4. What does Pearl angrily suggest she and Margie do?
(a) Admit they are prostitutes.
(b) Leave the bar and Rocky.
(c) Get married.
(d) Find real jobs.
5. What has Hickey been hinting to Cora and Chuck?
(a) They have no real intention of getting married.
(b) They will not move to the country.
(c) They should get married quickly.
(d) Cora should stop being a prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
2. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
3. On what does Rocky comment, regarding Parritt?
4. What does he say they all will be when they see the truth behind what he is saying?
5. What does Larry believe Hickey brings with him?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)