|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Joe dream?
(b) His gambling hall.
(c) His life.
(d) His wife.
2. What peace does Larry say Hickey brought?
(a) Peace of love.
(b) Peace of faith.
(c) Peace of honesty.
(d) Peace of death.
3. What does Rocky believe he does not have?
(a) Pipe dreams.
(b) Any friends.
(c) A place to spend the night.
(d) Any more alcohol.
4. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He does not like Mosher.
(b) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
(c) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
(d) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
5. Why does Parritt feel more connected to Hickey?
(a) Hickey reveals he knows Parritt's mother.
(b) Hickey reveals his wife's death.
(c) Hickey is kind to Parritt.
(d) Hickey admits to having pipe dreams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dies with Harry's wife?
2. What triggered a fight with his mother?
3. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
4. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
5. Why does Willie begin to sing?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)