|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Larry compare Parritt to Hickey?
(a) They are both annoying.
(b) They both have pipe dreams.
(c) They are both delusional.
(d) They both are hypocrites.
2. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
(a) He believes Parritt expects something from him.
(b) He hates Parritt's mother.
(c) He does not like Parritt.
(d) He believes Parritt is with the police.
3. What triggered a fight with his mother?
(a) A fight over a prostitute.
(b) Coming home after curfew.
(d) Reading banned literature.
4. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is an unusual night.
(b) It is a scary, rainy night.
(c) It is a regular routine night.
(d) It is a cloudless night.
5. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
(a) After attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
(b) When he gave up on old pipe dreams.
(c) When he turned forty.
(d) One day when he woke up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls believe they are?
2. What does Hickey reveal about his visit?
3. What does Harry say when he wakes up?
4. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
5. What does Rocky say he is not?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)