|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he say about the person who made these comments?
(a) She is correct.
(b) He is correct.
(c) He has it all wrong.
(d) She has it all wrong.
2. With what kind of woman is Parritt through?
(a) Ugly women.
(c) Poor women.
(d) Shallow women.
3. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
(a) He is correct.
(b) He is partially correct.
(c) He does not know what he is talking about.
(d) It is just another pipe dream.
4. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
5. What story does Cora tell?
(a) Why she became a prostitute.
(b) How she first met Chuck.
(c) When she first moved to town.
(d) How she robbed a drunken customer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
2. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
3. What does Hickey tell Harry it is time to do?
4. What does Willie's singing do?
5. What happened when Jimmy found his wife with another man?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)