|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
2. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
(a) After attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
(b) When he gave up on old pipe dreams.
(c) When he turned forty.
(d) One day when he woke up.
3. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be punished.
(b) He should be given a raise.
(c) He should be given the death penalty.
(d) He should be rewarded.
4. What does Cora say about Hickey?
(a) He seemed different.
(b) He was rude.
(c) He looked horrible.
(d) He seemed upset.
5. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) He has a song stuck in his head.
(b) He loves to sing.
(c) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(d) To entertain the other men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
2. What dies with Harry's wife?
3. About what does Willie complain?
4. What does Willie's singing do?
5. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)