|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
(a) Start a small business.
(c) Go on trips to South Africa and England.
(d) Live in a nice apartment.
2. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
3. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Being left out of Larry's description.
(b) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(c) A boring job.
(d) Running out of alcohol.
4. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
(a) The tab.
(b) Who will pay for the next drink.
(c) Who has the better pipe dreams.
(d) Whether Hickey is telling the truth.
5. What days does Joe recall?
(a) When he first starting coming to the saloon.
(b) When he was married to his high school sweetheart.
(c) When he lived well off the proceeds of his successful gambling house.
(d) The days of his youth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of student is Willie?
2. For what does Willie wake up enough to beg?
3. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
4. How does Harry's mood become?
5. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)