|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
(a) Alcohol addiction.
(b) One another.
(d) Their pipe dreams.
2. Who mediates their argument?
3. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
(a) He believes Parritt expects something from him.
(b) He hates Parritt's mother.
(c) He does not like Parritt.
(d) He believes Parritt is with the police.
4. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
(a) Buys everyone a drink.
(b) Throws it away.
(c) Buys everyone a non-alcoholic beverage.
(d) Taunts everyone with it.
5. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
2. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
3. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
4. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
5. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)