|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parritt want from Larry?
(b) A job.
2. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
(a) His wife, Bessie.
(b) His days as a singer.
(c) His youth.
(d) His family.
3. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
(b) He does not like Mosher.
(c) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
(d) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
4. Who mediates their argument?
5. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
(a) He does not know what he is talking about.
(b) He is correct.
(c) It is just another pipe dream.
(d) He is partially correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
2. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
3. What does Rocky say he is not?
4. Why does Larry leave this organization?
5. Why does Willie stop singing?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)