|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
(a) He is correct.
(b) He is partially correct.
(c) He does not know what he is talking about.
(d) It is just another pipe dream.
2. What had Harry been?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A fireman.
(c) A smuggler.
(d) A small time politician.
3. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(c) A touching faith in tomorrow.
(d) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
4. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be punished.
(b) He should be rewarded.
(c) He should be given a raise.
(d) He should be given the death penalty.
5. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
(a) To hand over the proceeds of their night's work.
(b) To catch up on the gossip they have missed.
(c) They are friends with Rocky.
(d) He will buy them a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry say about all of his dreams?
2. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
3. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
4. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
5. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)