|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
(a) It continues.
(b) It is questioned.
(c) It is destroyed.
(d) It is interrupted.
2. Why is Parritt's mother arrested?
(a) She evaded the draft.
(b) She is smuggling drugs.
(c) She kidnapped Parritt.
(d) For being involved in a bombing that killed several people.
3. What is the story about?
(a) A group of friends who go out for a night on the town.
(b) A cave man coming to life.
(c) An iceman who delivers ice in a neighborhood.
(d) Their painful, aborted attempts to change themselves.
4. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His desire to advance in politics.
(b) His heart.
(c) His love for women.
(d) His need to be loved.
5. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be punished.
(b) He should be rewarded.
(c) He should be given a raise.
(d) He should be given the death penalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Hickey know Parritt?
2. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
3. What triggered a fight with his mother?
4. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
5. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)