|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what was Larry once an active member?
(a) The Boy Scouts.
(b) The Sierra Club.
(c) The Anarchist Movement.
(d) The NRA.
2. What does Willie's singing do?
(a) Breaks glass.
(b) Awakens all the regulars.
(c) Annoys Harry.
(d) Encourages the other to join in.
3. Who wakes Hugo up from his drunken stupor?
4. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
(a) He hates Parritt's mother.
(b) He does not like Parritt.
(c) He believes Parritt expects something from him.
(d) He believes Parritt is with the police.
5. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
(a) Throws it away.
(b) Buys everyone a drink.
(c) Buys everyone a non-alcoholic beverage.
(d) Taunts everyone with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
2. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
3. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
4. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
5. What does Hickey reveal about his visit?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)