|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Joe dream?
(a) His wife.
(c) His gambling hall.
(d) His life.
2. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
(a) Whether Hickey is telling the truth.
(b) The tab.
(c) Who will pay for the next drink.
(d) Who has the better pipe dreams.
3. Why does Larry leave this organization?
(a) He does not earn enough money.
(b) He becomes disillusioned.
(c) It is disbanded.
(d) He loses all of his friends.
4. Who is the man who arrived the night before?
5. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
(a) Where to find a job.
(b) Where his mother is being held.
(c) How to get a room in the hotel.
(d) About the other regulars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
2. What does Willie's singing do?
3. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
4. What does Harry urge the others to do?
5. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)