|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be punished.
(b) He should be given a raise.
(c) He should be given the death penalty.
(d) He should be rewarded.
2. What days does Joe recall?
(a) The days of his youth.
(b) When he first starting coming to the saloon.
(c) When he was married to his high school sweetheart.
(d) When he lived well off the proceeds of his successful gambling house.
3. Why does Willie stop singing?
(a) When Harry seems about to take him upstairs.
(b) He is tired.
(c) He is bored with singing.
(d) Everyone is yelling at him to stop.
4. Why does Mosher say Hickey is temporarily insane?
(a) He is teasing Hickey.
(b) He does not like Hickey.
(c) As the result of overwork.
(d) Hickey drinks too much.
5. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
(a) Alcohol addiction.
(c) Their pipe dreams.
(d) One another.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
2. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
3. About what does Joe dream?
4. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
5. For what does he apologize?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)