|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
(a) One another.
(c) Their pipe dreams.
(d) Alcohol addiction.
2. How does Mosher make the others laugh?
(a) By telling them a joke.
(b) By falling off his stool.
(c) By snoring loudly.
(d) By teasing Hickey.
3. About what does Joe dream?
(a) His wife.
(b) His gambling hall.
(c) His life.
4. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
(a) When he turned forty.
(b) One day when he woke up.
(c) When he gave up on old pipe dreams.
(d) After attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
5. What does Cora say about Hickey?
(a) He seemed upset.
(b) He looked horrible.
(c) He was rude.
(d) He seemed different.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
2. What is the story about?
3. What are almost all the regulars doing?
4. What days does Joe recall?
5. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)