Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pearl angrily suggest she and Margie do?
(a) Get married.
(b) Find real jobs.
(c) Admit they are prostitutes.
(d) Leave the bar and Rocky.
2. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
(a) To catch up on the gossip they have missed.
(b) He will buy them a drink.
(c) To hand over the proceeds of their night's work.
(d) They are friends with Rocky.
3. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
(a) Marry Chuck and move to the country.
(b) To sit at a piano and practice.
(c) Buy more gifts for Harry.
(d) Begin the birthday meal.
4. On what did Jimmy report?
(a) Fashion trends.
(b) Scientific discoveries.
(c) Presidential elections.
(d) The war.
5. What do Pearl and Margie do to Cora?
(a) They congratulate her for getting married.
(b) They smile at her for her plans to marry.
(c) They jeer at her for planning to be married.
(d) They glare at her because they are jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Margie ask Cora to start playing the piano again?
2. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
3. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
4. To where is Lewis planning to sail back?
5. About what do Pearl and Margie tease Parritt?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)