|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hickey is a friend of whom?
2. What does Hickey do with a roll of money?
(a) Buys everyone a drink.
(b) Taunts everyone with it.
(c) Throws it away.
(d) Buys everyone a non-alcoholic beverage.
3. Why do Rocky and Chuck leave?
(a) To call the authorities on Parritt.
(b) To buy gifts.
(c) To buy more alcohol.
(d) To see what the noise is.
4. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
(a) He does not know what he is talking about.
(b) He is correct.
(c) He is partially correct.
(d) It is just another pipe dream.
5. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
(b) He does not like Mosher.
(c) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
(d) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what did Jimmy report?
2. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
3. How do the others respond when Hickey proposes a second toast to living without pipe dreams?
4. What has Hickey inspired Mosher to do?
5. Why does Harry tell Cora to stop playing?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)