|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickey reveal about his visit?
(a) He is there to visit his old friends.
(b) He is there to buy everyone drinks.
(c) He is not just there to celebrate Harry's birthday.
(d) He is there to celebrate Harry's birthday.
2. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His desire to advance in politics.
(b) His need to be loved.
(c) His love for women.
(d) His heart.
3. What is Willie determined to do?
(a) Leave the bar.
(b) Go and apply for a job.
(c) Stop drinking.
(d) Be cheerful.
4. Why does Mosher say Hickey is temporarily insane?
(a) He does not like Hickey.
(b) He is teasing Hickey.
(c) Hickey drinks too much.
(d) As the result of overwork.
5. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
(a) Strange but exciting.
(b) Insane and a liar.
(c) Refreshing and bold.
(d) Kind and honest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
2. Why does Willie stop singing?
3. About what does Willie complain?
4. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
5. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)