|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
(a) He broke up with his girlfriend.
(b) He was sober.
(c) He is in a bad mood.
(d) He was in a fight.
2. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
(a) They are very odd.
(b) They are very quiet.
(c) They are very kind.
(d) They are very controlling.
3. Hickey is a friend of whom?
4. What does he say about the person who made these comments?
(a) She is correct.
(b) He has it all wrong.
(c) He is correct.
(d) She has it all wrong.
5. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In the Bronx.
(b) In Detroit.
(c) In Amsterdam.
(d) In South Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
2. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
3. What is Willie determined to do?
4. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
5. What new characters arrive?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)