|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
2. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
(a) Cora's comments about him being the iceman.
(b) Larry's comments about him being afraid.
(c) Pearl's comments about him acting strangely.
(d) Rocky's comments about how he is annoying.
3. What does Parritt want from Larry?
(c) A job.
4. What does Larry call Parritt?
(a) A hypocrite.
(b) A freak.
(c) His son.
(d) A genious.
5. How does Harry's mood become?
(a) Grieving and sentimental.
(b) Excited and happy.
(c) Solemn and still.
(d) Agitated and nervous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry immediately reject the cake?
2. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
3. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
4. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
5. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)