|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willie's singing do?
(a) Annoys Harry.
(b) Breaks glass.
(c) Encourages the other to join in.
(d) Awakens all the regulars.
2. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His heart.
(b) His desire to advance in politics.
(c) His need to be loved.
(d) His love for women.
3. What does Hickey say Parritt believes is finished?
(a) His life.
(b) His relationship.
(c) His family.
(d) His job.
4. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
(a) The party will start soon.
(b) They are annoying him.
(c) Hickey will get upset with them.
(d) Their disagreement is petty.
5. What had Harry been?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A small time politician.
(c) A fireman.
(d) A smuggler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Rocky and Chuck leave?
2. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
3. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
4. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
5. What new characters arrive?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)