|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willie stop singing?
(a) He is bored with singing.
(b) Everyone is yelling at him to stop.
(c) When Harry seems about to take him upstairs.
(d) He is tired.
2. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) To entertain the other men.
(b) He loves to sing.
(c) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(d) He has a song stuck in his head.
3. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
(a) Goes to his room.
(b) Pours Hickey a drink.
(c) Buy a round of drinks for everyone.
(d) Pours himself a drink.
4. How many candles are on the cake, for each year of his life?
5. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Margie ask Cora to start playing the piano again?
2. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
3. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
4. What had Willie been?
5. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)