|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Harry's mood become?
(a) Grieving and sentimental.
(b) Agitated and nervous.
(c) Excited and happy.
(d) Solemn and still.
2. What days does Joe recall?
(a) When he lived well off the proceeds of his successful gambling house.
(b) When he was married to his high school sweetheart.
(c) The days of his youth.
(d) When he first starting coming to the saloon.
3. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His need to be loved.
(b) His heart.
(c) His love for women.
(d) His desire to advance in politics.
4. How does Hickey feel now that he does not have pipe dreams?
5. What does Harry say about Hickey?
(a) He worries about him.
(b) He does not trust him.
(c) He cannot figure him out.
(d) He no longer likes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
2. What new characters arrive?
3. Why does Margie ask Cora to start playing the piano again?
4. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
5. From where does Hickey know Parritt?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)