|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickey know about everyone?
(a) They understand him.
(b) They like him.
(c) They trust him.
(d) They resent him.
2. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
(a) They relive it every night.
(b) Larry had brought up the war.
(c) It is entertaining for the other regulars.
(d) They are awakened by Willie's song.
3. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) To entertain the other men.
(b) He loves to sing.
(c) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(d) He has a song stuck in his head.
4. Why does Harry angrily tell them all to quit?
(a) He does not want to celebrate his birthday.
(b) So they do not attract the police.
(c) They are taunting him.
(d) He is upset about his wife.
5. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
(a) Their lives and dreams are a waste of time.
(b) He is glad he does not have any pipe dreams.
(c) Hickey's got the right perspective.
(d) They are just fine the way they are.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
2. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
3. Why does Harry tell Cora to stop playing?
4. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
5. What story does Cora tell?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)