|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
(a) Hickey's got the right perspective.
(b) He is glad he does not have any pipe dreams.
(c) They are just fine the way they are.
(d) Their lives and dreams are a waste of time.
2. When was the last time Harry had a cake?
(a) A couple of years ago.
(b) Before his wife died.
(c) His last birthday.
3. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
(a) The tab.
(b) Who will pay for the next drink.
(c) Who has the better pipe dreams.
(d) Whether Hickey is telling the truth.
4. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
(a) He is not the man Hickey thinks he is.
(b) His new watch.
(c) A gift from his wife.
(d) How to drink.
5. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
(a) He should be given the death penalty.
(b) He should be given a raise.
(c) He should be punished.
(d) He should be rewarded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who mediates their argument?
2. From where does Hickey know Parritt?
3. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
4. How does Harry's mood become?
5. What does Larry call Parritt?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)