|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Hickey again apologize?
(a) Not buying everyone drinks.
(b) Arriving late.
(c) Sounding like a preacher.
(d) Bothering everyone.
2. What had Harry been?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A fireman.
(c) A small time politician.
(d) A smuggler.
3. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
(a) Pearl's comments about him acting strangely.
(b) Larry's comments about him being afraid.
(c) Cora's comments about him being the iceman.
(d) Rocky's comments about how he is annoying.
4. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
(a) Marry Chuck and move to the country.
(b) Buy more gifts for Harry.
(c) To sit at a piano and practice.
(d) Begin the birthday meal.
5. What does Cora say about Hickey?
(a) He seemed upset.
(b) He was rude.
(c) He looked horrible.
(d) He seemed different.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
2. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
3. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
4. What does Willie's singing do?
5. What does Hugo do after demanding that Parritt buy him a drink?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)