|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
(a) Refreshing and bold.
(b) Kind and honest.
(c) Strange but exciting.
(d) Insane and a liar.
2. What does Harry say about Hickey?
(a) He no longer likes him.
(b) He worries about him.
(c) He does not trust him.
(d) He cannot figure him out.
3. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
(a) He was in a fight.
(b) He is in a bad mood.
(c) He was sober.
(d) He broke up with his girlfriend.
4. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
(a) How to drink.
(b) He is not the man Hickey thinks he is.
(c) A gift from his wife.
(d) His new watch.
5. What does he say they all will be when they see the truth behind what he is saying?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Cora, Margie, and Pearl place Hickey's parcels?
2. What new characters arrive?
3. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
4. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
5. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)