|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new characters arrive?
(a) Margie and Pearl.
(b) Molly and Polly.
(c) Mark and Patrick.
(d) Megan and Patty.
2. When does he realize he does not need to drink anymore?
(a) One day when he woke up.
(b) When he gave up on old pipe dreams.
(c) When he turned forty.
(d) After attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.
3. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
(a) Harry's generosity.
(b) Veteran pay.
(d) Meager salaries.
4. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
5. From where does Hickey know Parritt?
(a) He cannot say.
(b) Little League baseball.
(c) The Movement.
(d) Grade school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
2. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
3. What days does Joe recall?
4. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
5. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)