|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Rocky and Chuck leave?
(a) To call the authorities on Parritt.
(b) To see what the noise is.
(c) To buy gifts.
(d) To buy more alcohol.
2. What does Harry say about Hickey?
(a) He no longer likes him.
(b) He worries about him.
(c) He cannot figure him out.
(d) He does not trust him.
3. What days does Joe recall?
(a) The days of his youth.
(b) When he was married to his high school sweetheart.
(c) When he first starting coming to the saloon.
(d) When he lived well off the proceeds of his successful gambling house.
4. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
(a) He will get a newspaper job.
(b) He will become a millionaire.
(c) He will find a nice girl to marry.
(d) He will die young.
5. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
(a) It is just another pipe dream.
(b) He does not know what he is talking about.
(c) He is correct.
(d) He is partially correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Harry's mood become?
2. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
3. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
4. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
5. For what does he apologize?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)