|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Willie confess?
(a) Stealing drinks.
(b) Going crazy alone in his room.
(c) Sleeping on the job.
(d) Criticizing the others.
2. Where do Cora, Margie, and Pearl place Hickey's parcels?
(a) In an upstairs room.
(b) In a corner.
(c) By Harry.
(d) With the other birthday presents.
3. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
4. What does Cora say about Hickey?
(a) He seemed different.
(b) He was rude.
(c) He looked horrible.
(d) He seemed upset.
5. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
(a) Meager salaries.
(b) Veteran pay.
(d) Harry's generosity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Larry angry with Parritt?
2. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
3. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
4. Why do Rocky and Chuck leave?
5. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)