|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
(a) They are very odd.
(b) They are very quiet.
(c) They are very kind.
(d) They are very controlling.
2. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
(a) They are annoying him.
(b) The party will start soon.
(c) Hickey will get upset with them.
(d) Their disagreement is petty.
3. Why does Mosher say Hickey is temporarily insane?
(a) As the result of overwork.
(b) He is teasing Hickey.
(c) Hickey drinks too much.
(d) He does not like Hickey.
4. What does Larry call Parritt?
(a) A hypocrite.
(b) His son.
(c) A freak.
(d) A genious.
5. How does Harry's mood become?
(a) Excited and happy.
(b) Agitated and nervous.
(c) Solemn and still.
(d) Grieving and sentimental.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parritt want from Larry?
2. For what does Hickey again apologize?
3. What new characters arrive?
4. Why does Harry angrily tell them all to quit?
5. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)