|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) To entertain the other men.
(b) He has a song stuck in his head.
(c) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(d) He loves to sing.
2. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
(a) To prove he can still be sociable.
(b) He likes champagne.
(c) He is being pressured to have some.
(d) They are doing a toast to Harry.
3. What happened when Jimmy found his wife with another man?
(a) He killed the man.
(b) He made time for himself.
(c) His downward spiral began.
(d) He made important changes in his life.
4. What does he say about the person who made these comments?
(a) She is correct.
(b) He is correct.
(c) He has it all wrong.
(d) She has it all wrong.
5. What does Harry say about Hickey?
(a) He cannot figure him out.
(b) He does not trust him.
(c) He worries about him.
(d) He no longer likes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Hickey again apologize?
2. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
3. What happens when the candles are lit, champagne is poured, and Cora starts to play?
4. To what does Willie confess?
5. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)