|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
2. About what does Willie complain?
(a) Being left out of Larry's description.
(b) Running out of alcohol.
(c) Having an uncomfortable bed to sleep on.
(d) A boring job.
3. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
4. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
(a) Their disagreement is petty.
(b) They are annoying him.
(c) Hickey will get upset with them.
(d) The party will start soon.
5. What had Willie been?
(a) A brilliant law student.
(b) A mediocre med student.
(c) A college professor.
(d) An alcoholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henry reject the watch?
2. What does Harry say about Hickey?
3. What do the girls believe they are?
4. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
5. How does Harry's mood become?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)