|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cora say about Hickey?
(a) He seemed different.
(b) He seemed upset.
(c) He looked horrible.
(d) He was rude.
2. What do the girls believe they are?
(b) Not prostitutes.
3. Why does Harry tell Cora to stop playing?
(a) She does not even know the tune.
(b) The song is upsetting him.
(c) He does not like the song she is playing.
(d) She is playing too loudly.
4. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
(a) He did not believe in the ideals.
(b) He realized the ideals were pipe dreams.
(c) He did not get along with the other members.
(d) He no longer had time for it.
5. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
(a) How to drink.
(b) He is not the man Hickey thinks he is.
(c) His new watch.
(d) A gift from his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
2. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
3. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
4. For what does he apologize?
5. What triggered a fight with his mother?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)