|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Lewis and Wetjoen enemies?
(a) In Amsterdam.
(b) In Detroit.
(c) In the Bronx.
(d) In South Africa.
2. Why does Willie begin to sing?
(a) To fill the time until Hickey's arrival.
(b) He has a song stuck in his head.
(c) To entertain the other men.
(d) He loves to sing.
3. How do the others respond when Hickey proposes a second toast to living without pipe dreams?
(a) They all drink to the toast.
(b) They all carefully sip their glasses of champagne.
(c) No one drinks to this toast.
(d) They all dump their drinks in the sink.
4. What story does Cora tell?
(a) How she first met Chuck.
(b) How she robbed a drunken customer.
(c) When she first moved to town.
(d) Why she became a prostitute.
5. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
(a) Buy a round of drinks for everyone.
(b) Goes to his room.
(c) Pours himself a drink.
(d) Pours Hickey a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry think should happen to the person who turned Parritt's mother in?
2. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
3. How does Parritt feel about finding Larry?
4. What new characters arrive?
5. What had Willie been?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)