|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry say about Hickey?
(a) He no longer likes him.
(b) He worries about him.
(c) He does not trust him.
(d) He cannot figure him out.
2. What does Parritt ask Larry to tell him?
(a) How to get a room in the hotel.
(b) About the other regulars.
(c) Where to find a job.
(d) Where his mother is being held.
3. What has Hickey inspired Mosher to do?
(a) Stop drinking.
(b) Give up his return to the circus.
(c) Stop stealing.
(d) Try his luck with the circus again.
4. What does he say about the person who made these comments?
(a) He is correct.
(b) He has it all wrong.
(c) She has it all wrong.
(d) She is correct.
5. When was the last time Harry had a cake?
(a) Before his wife died.
(b) His last birthday.
(d) A couple of years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
2. With whom is Parritt having a conversation?
3. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
4. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
5. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)