|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
(a) He will get a newspaper job.
(b) He will die young.
(c) He will find a nice girl to marry.
(d) He will become a millionaire.
2. How does everyone react when Hickey says he has stopped drinking?
(a) They are sad.
(b) They think he is joking.
(c) They are angry.
(d) They believe him instantly.
3. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
(a) His family.
(b) His days as a singer.
(c) His youth.
(d) His wife, Bessie.
4. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
(a) They are awakened by Willie's song.
(b) It is entertaining for the other regulars.
(c) They relive it every night.
(d) Larry had brought up the war.
5. What does Larry call Parritt?
(a) A freak.
(b) A genious.
(c) A hypocrite.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Margie ask Cora to start playing the piano again?
2. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
3. Where do Cora, Margie, and Pearl place Hickey's parcels?
4. What does Hickey say about Larry's attitude?
5. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)