|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What triggered a fight with his mother?
(a) Coming home after curfew.
(b) Reading banned literature.
(c) A fight over a prostitute.
2. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
3. What happened when Jimmy found his wife with another man?
(a) He made important changes in his life.
(b) He killed the man.
(c) He made time for himself.
(d) His downward spiral began.
4. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
(a) They are annoying him.
(b) Their disagreement is petty.
(c) The party will start soon.
(d) Hickey will get upset with them.
5. Why does Hickey say he will have a glass of champagne?
(a) He is being pressured to have some.
(b) He likes champagne.
(c) They are doing a toast to Harry.
(d) To prove he can still be sociable.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
2. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
3. What does Rocky do as Hickey greets the regulars?
4. For what does Hickey again apologize?
5. How does Harry's mood become?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)