|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Jimmy found his wife with another man?
(a) He made time for himself.
(b) He made important changes in his life.
(c) His downward spiral began.
(d) He killed the man.
2. Why does Harry angrily tell them all to quit?
(a) He does not want to celebrate his birthday.
(b) They are taunting him.
(c) So they do not attract the police.
(d) He is upset about his wife.
3. What new characters arrive?
(a) Mark and Patrick.
(b) Megan and Patty.
(c) Margie and Pearl.
(d) Molly and Polly.
4. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
(a) They are very kind.
(b) They are very odd.
(c) They are very controlling.
(d) They are very quiet.
5. What does Harry say he will show Hickey?
(a) A gift from his wife.
(b) How to drink.
(c) He is not the man Hickey thinks he is.
(d) His new watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willie's singing do?
2. Why does Larry leave the Movement?
3. On what did Jimmy report?
4. What does Larry call Parritt?
5. From what does Hickey want to save the regulars?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)