|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hickey is a friend of whom?
2. What is Larry's comment about the others and their dreams?
(a) He is glad he does not have any pipe dreams.
(b) Hickey's got the right perspective.
(c) They are just fine the way they are.
(d) Their lives and dreams are a waste of time.
3. What does Harry say about Hickey?
(a) He no longer likes him.
(b) He does not trust him.
(c) He cannot figure him out.
(d) He worries about him.
4. What new characters arrive?
(a) Megan and Patty.
(b) Mark and Patrick.
(c) Molly and Polly.
(d) Margie and Pearl.
5. What story does Cora tell?
(a) How she robbed a drunken customer.
(b) When she first moved to town.
(c) How she first met Chuck.
(d) Why she became a prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
2. Who refers to the bar as "The End of the Line Cafe"?
3. About what does Willie complain?
4. What does Parritt do when Hickey does not recognize him?
5. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)