|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickey do with the regulars' various pipe dreams?
(a) He lists them.
(b) He tells them to forget their pipe dreams.
(c) He counsels them on them.
(d) He taunts them about their pipe dreams.
2. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
(a) Live in a nice apartment.
(b) Go on trips to South Africa and England.
(c) Start a small business.
3. About what do Larry and Mosher argue?
(a) Who has the better pipe dreams.
(b) Whether Hickey is telling the truth.
(c) Who will pay for the next drink.
(d) The tab.
4. What had Willie been?
(a) A college professor.
(b) An alcoholic.
(c) A mediocre med student.
(d) A brilliant law student.
5. What does Hickey reveal about his visit?
(a) He is not just there to celebrate Harry's birthday.
(b) He is there to buy everyone drinks.
(c) He is there to visit his old friends.
(d) He is there to celebrate Harry's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
2. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
3. On what do Lewis, Wetjoen, and Jimmy live?
4. About what do Pearl and Margie tease Parritt?
5. How does Mosher make the others laugh?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)