|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry ask from Larry?
(a) For understanding.
(b) A hug.
(c) A drink.
(d) An apology.
2. What has Hickey inspired Mosher to do?
(a) Stop stealing.
(b) Try his luck with the circus again.
(c) Stop drinking.
(d) Give up his return to the circus.
3. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
(a) Excited and beggin for a drink.
(b) Nervous and begging for a drink.
(c) Terrified and begging for a drink.
(d) Sad and begging for a drink.
4. What of Harry's does Rocky narrate?
(a) His walk across the street.
(b) His party.
(c) Harry's conversation with Hickey.
(d) Opening of presents.
5. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
(b) He does not like Mosher.
(c) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
(d) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey tell Harry it is time to do?
2. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
3. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
4. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
5. What does Hickey say about Harry's fear?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)