|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
(a) Rocky's comments about how he is annoying.
(b) Larry's comments about him being afraid.
(c) Cora's comments about him being the iceman.
(d) Pearl's comments about him acting strangely.
2. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His desire to advance in politics.
(b) His heart.
(c) His love for women.
(d) His need to be loved.
3. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
(a) Go on trips to South Africa and England.
(c) Live in a nice apartment.
(d) Start a small business.
4. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
(a) Strange but exciting.
(b) Insane and a liar.
(c) Kind and honest.
(d) Refreshing and bold.
5. Where do Cora, Margie, and Pearl place Hickey's parcels?
(a) In a corner.
(b) With the other birthday presents.
(c) By Harry.
(d) In an upstairs room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Harry ask from Larry?
2. What peace does Larry say Hickey brought?
3. What is Willie determined to do?
4. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
5. What does Hickey admit about Evelyn?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)