|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Hickey again apologize?
(a) Arriving late.
(b) Bothering everyone.
(c) Not buying everyone drinks.
(d) Sounding like a preacher.
2. What has Hickey inspired Mosher to do?
(a) Stop stealing.
(b) Stop drinking.
(c) Give up his return to the circus.
(d) Try his luck with the circus again.
3. What story does Cora tell?
(a) When she first moved to town.
(b) How she first met Chuck.
(c) Why she became a prostitute.
(d) How she robbed a drunken customer.
4. What days does Joe recall?
(a) The days of his youth.
(b) When he was married to his high school sweetheart.
(c) When he lived well off the proceeds of his successful gambling house.
(d) When he first starting coming to the saloon.
5. What does Hickey admit about Evelyn?
(a) She is not dead.
(b) He shot Eveylyn.
(c) They were never officially married.
(d) She was shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
2. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
3. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
4. What do the police not know?
5. What does Hickey know is hard to face down?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)