|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickey refuse to do for Harry?
(a) Buy him a drink.
(b) Go for a walk with him.
(c) Remind him of Bessie.
(d) Give him another gift.
2. What is Willie determined to do?
(a) Be cheerful.
(b) Go and apply for a job.
(c) Stop drinking.
(d) Leave the bar.
3. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
4. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
(a) He was in a fight.
(b) He is in a bad mood.
(c) He was sober.
(d) He broke up with his girlfriend.
5. Who follows Harry into the bar?
(a) Jimmy and Hickey.
(b) Pearl and Margie.
(c) Cora and Chuck.
(d) Joe and Rocky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey say about Harry's fear?
2. What does Cora say about Hickey?
3. Why does Willie stop singing?
4. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
5. To what does Willie confess?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)