|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
(a) Insane and a liar.
(b) Strange but exciting.
(c) Refreshing and bold.
(d) Kind and honest.
2. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
(a) If he had known is was a place where prostitutes hung out.
(b) If he had known the drinks were so expensive.
(c) If he had known the other clients would be so rude.
(d) If he had known he would be teased.
3. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
4. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
(a) To sit at a piano and practice.
(b) Marry Chuck and move to the country.
(c) Buy more gifts for Harry.
(d) Begin the birthday meal.
5. What triggered a fight with his mother?
(a) A fight over a prostitute.
(c) Coming home after curfew.
(d) Reading banned literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Cora tell?
2. To what does Willie confess?
3. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
4. What does Hickey say Parritt believes is finished?
5. What new characters arrive?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)