|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Hickey inspired Mosher to do?
(a) Stop stealing.
(b) Stop drinking.
(c) Try his luck with the circus again.
(d) Give up his return to the circus.
2. About what do Pearl and Margie tease Parritt?
(a) His lack of money.
(b) His mother's imprisonment.
(c) His reluctance to enjoy their company.
(d) His relationship with Larry.
3. Who follows Harry into the bar?
(a) Jimmy and Hickey.
(b) Cora and Chuck.
(c) Pearl and Margie.
(d) Joe and Rocky.
4. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
(a) Excited and beggin for a drink.
(b) Nervous and begging for a drink.
(c) Sad and begging for a drink.
(d) Terrified and begging for a drink.
5. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
(a) He broke up with his girlfriend.
(b) He was sober.
(c) He was in a fight.
(d) He is in a bad mood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the girls believe they are?
2. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
3. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
4. What does Larry call Parritt?
5. Why does Willie stop singing?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)