|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
(b) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
(c) He does not like Mosher.
(d) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
2. What story does Cora tell?
(a) How she first met Chuck.
(b) How she robbed a drunken customer.
(c) When she first moved to town.
(d) Why she became a prostitute.
3. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
(a) The party will start soon.
(b) Hickey will get upset with them.
(c) They are annoying him.
(d) Their disagreement is petty.
4. What does Hickey say about Harry's fear?
(a) It will never completely go away.
(b) It is understandable.
(c) It can and will fade.
(d) It will linger.
5. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
(a) They will be successful in making their pipe dreams reality.
(b) They are losers.
(c) They will never come back.
(d) They will all be back sooner rather than later.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
2. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
3. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
4. What does Harry ask from Larry?
5. What do the girls believe they are?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)