|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Willie confess?
(a) Stealing drinks.
(b) Criticizing the others.
(c) Going crazy alone in his room.
(d) Sleeping on the job.
2. What does Harry ask from Larry?
(a) For understanding.
(b) An apology.
(c) A drink.
(d) A hug.
3. What does Hickey know about everyone?
(a) They resent him.
(b) They like him.
(c) They understand him.
(d) They trust him.
4. Why do Rocky and Chuck leave?
(a) To buy more alcohol.
(b) To see what the noise is.
(c) To call the authorities on Parritt.
(d) To buy gifts.
5. For what does Hickey again apologize?
(a) Not buying everyone drinks.
(b) Arriving late.
(c) Bothering everyone.
(d) Sounding like a preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willie stop singing?
2. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
3. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
4. What does he say they all will be when they see the truth behind what he is saying?
5. What does he say about the person who made these comments?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)