|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
(a) Rocky's comments about how he is annoying.
(b) Larry's comments about him being afraid.
(c) Cora's comments about him being the iceman.
(d) Pearl's comments about him acting strangely.
2. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
(a) They are very controlling.
(b) They are very quiet.
(c) They are very kind.
(d) They are very odd.
3. What does Hickey refuse to do for Harry?
(a) Go for a walk with him.
(b) Give him another gift.
(c) Buy him a drink.
(d) Remind him of Bessie.
4. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
5. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His desire to advance in politics.
(b) His heart.
(c) His love for women.
(d) His need to be loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hickey know is hard to face down?
2. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
3. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
4. What do the girls believe they are?
5. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)