|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
(a) If he had known he would be teased.
(b) If he had known is was a place where prostitutes hung out.
(c) If he had known the drinks were so expensive.
(d) If he had known the other clients would be so rude.
2. Who follows Harry into the bar?
(a) Cora and Chuck.
(b) Jimmy and Hickey.
(c) Joe and Rocky.
(d) Pearl and Margie.
3. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
(a) Nervous and begging for a drink.
(b) Sad and begging for a drink.
(c) Excited and beggin for a drink.
(d) Terrified and begging for a drink.
4. Why does Willie stop singing?
(a) Everyone is yelling at him to stop.
(b) When Harry seems about to take him upstairs.
(c) He is bored with singing.
(d) He is tired.
5. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
(a) Strange but exciting.
(b) Refreshing and bold.
(c) Insane and a liar.
(d) Kind and honest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police not know?
2. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
3. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
4. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
5. What does Larry call Parritt?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)