|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
(a) His youth.
(b) His days as a singer.
(c) His wife, Bessie.
(d) His family.
2. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
(a) Buy more gifts for Harry.
(b) Begin the birthday meal.
(c) Marry Chuck and move to the country.
(d) To sit at a piano and practice.
3. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His love for women.
(b) His need to be loved.
(c) His heart.
(d) His desire to advance in politics.
4. What does Hickey say about Harry's fear?
(a) It will linger.
(b) It will never completely go away.
(c) It can and will fade.
(d) It is understandable.
5. What peace does Larry say Hickey brought?
(a) Peace of honesty.
(b) Peace of love.
(c) Peace of death.
(d) Peace of faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
2. What do the police not know?
3. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
4. What does Hickey admit about Evelyn?
5. What story does Cora tell?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)