|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry ask from Larry?
(a) For understanding.
(b) A drink.
(c) An apology.
(d) A hug.
2. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
(a) Insane and a liar.
(b) Kind and honest.
(c) Strange but exciting.
(d) Refreshing and bold.
3. How does Harry's mood become?
(a) Agitated and nervous.
(b) Grieving and sentimental.
(c) Solemn and still.
(d) Excited and happy.
4. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
(b) Live in a nice apartment.
(c) Go on trips to South Africa and England.
(d) Start a small business.
5. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
(a) Larry had brought up the war.
(b) They are awakened by Willie's song.
(c) They relive it every night.
(d) It is entertaining for the other regulars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora say about Hickey?
2. What does Hickey admit about Evelyn?
3. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
4. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
5. What excuse does Chuck give for the change in Hickey?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)