|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dies with Harry's wife?
(a) His need to be loved.
(b) His desire to advance in politics.
(c) His love for women.
(d) His heart.
2. Who turned Parritt's mother in to the authorities?
3. Where do Cora, Margie, and Pearl place Hickey's parcels?
(a) By Harry.
(b) In an upstairs room.
(c) In a corner.
(d) With the other birthday presents.
4. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
(a) Larry had brought up the war.
(b) They relive it every night.
(c) They are awakened by Willie's song.
(d) It is entertaining for the other regulars.
5. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
(a) If he had known the other clients would be so rude.
(b) If he had known the drinks were so expensive.
(c) If he had known is was a place where prostitutes hung out.
(d) If he had known he would be teased.
Short Answer Questions
1. What of Harry's does Rocky narrate?
2. About what do McGloin and Mosher manipulate Harry into reminiscing?
3. What does Hickey know is hard to face down?
4. What do the police not know?
5. About what do Pearl and Margie tease Parritt?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)