|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rocky tell Lewis and Wetjoen to calm down?
(a) Hickey will get upset with them.
(b) Their disagreement is petty.
(c) They are annoying him.
(d) The party will start soon.
2. Where do Cora, Margie, and Pearl place Hickey's parcels?
(a) In a corner.
(b) By Harry.
(c) In an upstairs room.
(d) With the other birthday presents.
3. Why does Willie stop singing?
(a) Everyone is yelling at him to stop.
(b) When Harry seems about to take him upstairs.
(c) He is tired.
(d) He is bored with singing.
4. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
(a) They are friends with Rocky.
(b) To hand over the proceeds of their night's work.
(c) He will buy them a drink.
(d) To catch up on the gossip they have missed.
5. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
(a) They relive it every night.
(b) It is entertaining for the other regulars.
(c) Larry had brought up the war.
(d) They are awakened by Willie's song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cora say about Hickey?
2. What does Hickey say Parritt believes is finished?
3. What does Hickey tell Harry it is time to do?
4. What do the girls believe they are?
5. What does Harry ask from Larry?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)