|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
(a) Nervous and begging for a drink.
(b) Terrified and begging for a drink.
(c) Excited and beggin for a drink.
(d) Sad and begging for a drink.
2. Who follows Harry into the bar?
(a) Jimmy and Hickey.
(b) Joe and Rocky.
(c) Pearl and Margie.
(d) Cora and Chuck.
3. Who mediates their argument?
4. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
(a) Start a small business.
(b) Go on trips to South Africa and England.
(c) Live in a nice apartment.
5. About what do Pearl and Margie tease Parritt?
(a) His relationship with Larry.
(b) His reluctance to enjoy their company.
(c) His mother's imprisonment.
(d) His lack of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
2. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
3. What do the police not know?
4. For what does Hickey again apologize?
5. What does Harry ask from Larry?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)