|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
(a) To hand over the proceeds of their night's work.
(b) They are friends with Rocky.
(c) To catch up on the gossip they have missed.
(d) He will buy them a drink.
2. What do Mosher and McGloin say about Bessie's family?
(a) They are very quiet.
(b) They are very odd.
(c) They are very kind.
(d) They are very controlling.
3. What do the girls believe they are?
(b) Not prostitutes.
4. Why does Harry go after Mosher?
(a) He accuses Mosher of taking unfair advantage of Bessie.
(b) Mosher is saying horrible things about Bessie.
(c) He does not like Mosher.
(d) He is angry about his wife's death and needs to take it out on someone.
5. What does Hickey admit about Evelyn?
(a) She was shot.
(b) She is not dead.
(c) They were never officially married.
(d) He shot Eveylyn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Lewis and Wetjoen reliving their rivalry?
2. What does Harry ask from Larry?
3. What does Hickey say about the regulars?
4. What is Willie determined to do?
5. Who mediates their argument?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)