|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hickey know about everyone?
(a) They like him.
(b) They trust him.
(c) They understand him.
(d) They resent him.
2. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
(a) He will die young.
(b) He will get a newspaper job.
(c) He will become a millionaire.
(d) He will find a nice girl to marry.
3. About what do Wetjoen and Lewis believe they will do together?
(a) Go on trips to South Africa and England.
(b) Live in a nice apartment.
(d) Start a small business.
4. For what does Hickey again apologize?
(a) Sounding like a preacher.
(b) Bothering everyone.
(c) Arriving late.
(d) Not buying everyone drinks.
5. What is Willie determined to do?
(a) Stop drinking.
(b) Be cheerful.
(c) Go and apply for a job.
(d) Leave the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
2. What story does Cora tell?
3. What of Harry's does Rocky narrate?
4. Who mediates their argument?
5. Why does Willie stop singing?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)