|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Parritt say he never would have come to the bar?
(a) If he had known the other clients would be so rude.
(b) If he had known the drinks were so expensive.
(c) If he had known he would be teased.
(d) If he had known is was a place where prostitutes hung out.
2. What does Hickey refuse to do for Harry?
(a) Give him another gift.
(b) Go for a walk with him.
(c) Remind him of Bessie.
(d) Buy him a drink.
3. Why does Willie stop singing?
(a) He is bored with singing.
(b) When Harry seems about to take him upstairs.
(c) Everyone is yelling at him to stop.
(d) He is tired.
4. What does he say they all will be when they see the truth behind what he is saying?
5. Who mediates their argument?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instructions does Hickey give Cora?
2. Why do Rocky and Chuck leave?
3. How is Harry when he rushes into the bar?
4. What does Harry ask from Larry?
5. Who follows Harry into the bar?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)