|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Cora tell?
(a) Why she became a prostitute.
(b) How she first met Chuck.
(c) How she robbed a drunken customer.
(d) When she first moved to town.
2. Why do they sit down by Rocky?
(a) They are friends with Rocky.
(b) He will buy them a drink.
(c) To catch up on the gossip they have missed.
(d) To hand over the proceeds of their night's work.
3. What new characters arrive?
(a) Megan and Patty.
(b) Margie and Pearl.
(c) Mark and Patrick.
(d) Molly and Polly.
4. How does Harry's mood become?
(a) Agitated and nervous.
(b) Grieving and sentimental.
(c) Excited and happy.
(d) Solemn and still.
5. Who follows Harry into the bar?
(a) Joe and Rocky.
(b) Cora and Chuck.
(c) Pearl and Margie.
(d) Jimmy and Hickey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he say about the person who made these comments?
2. To what does Willie confess?
3. What days does Joe recall?
4. What do the girls believe they are?
5. Why does Willie stop singing?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)