One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry accuse Hickey of being?
(a) Insane and a liar.
(b) Kind and honest.
(c) Strange but exciting.
(d) Refreshing and bold.
2. What triggered a fight with his mother?
(a) A fight over a prostitute.
(b) Reading banned literature.
(c) Coming home after curfew.
3. What is Willie determined to do?
(a) Leave the bar.
(b) Be cheerful.
(c) Stop drinking.
(d) Go and apply for a job.
4. Why does Willie stop singing?
(a) He is tired.
(b) When Harry seems about to take him upstairs.
(c) Everyone is yelling at him to stop.
(d) He is bored with singing.
5. For what does Hickey again apologize?
(a) Bothering everyone.
(b) Not buying everyone drinks.
(c) Sounding like a preacher.
(d) Arriving late.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Hickey inspired Mosher to do?
2. What comments does Hickey say he heard?
3. What does Jimmy absolutely believe will happen to him?
4. Who follows Harry into the bar?
5. To what does Willie confess?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)