Act 1, Part 1
1. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
(a) It is questioned.
(b) It continues.
(c) It is destroyed.
(d) It is interrupted.
2. What is the story about?
(a) A cave man coming to life.
(b) Their painful, aborted attempts to change themselves.
(c) An iceman who delivers ice in a neighborhood.
(d) A group of friends who go out for a night on the town.
3. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is a scary, rainy night.
(b) It is a cloudless night.
(c) It is an unusual night.
(d) It is a regular routine night.
4. What are almost all the regulars doing?
(a) Running tabs.
5. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(b) A touching faith in tomorrow.
(c) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
6. Of what was Larry once an active member?
(a) The Boy Scouts.
(b) The Sierra Club.
(c) The NRA.
(d) The Anarchist Movement.
This section contains 4,317 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)