1. What happens to the deluded peace of a group of regulars at a low-end bar?
(a) It is questioned.
(b) It is interrupted.
(c) It continues.
(d) It is destroyed.
2. What is the story about?
(a) A group of friends who go out for a night on the town.
(b) Their painful, aborted attempts to change themselves.
(c) An iceman who delivers ice in a neighborhood.
(d) A cave man coming to life.
3. How is the night for the regulars at Harry Hope's saloon and bar?
(a) It is an unusual night.
(b) It is a regular routine night.
(c) It is a scary, rainy night.
(d) It is a cloudless night.
4. What are almost all the regulars doing?
(a) Running tabs.
5. How does Larry describe the regulars' faith?
(c) A touching faith in tomorrow.
(d) A lack of faith in tomorrow.
6. Of what was Larry once an active member?
(a) The Sierra Club.
(b) The Boy Scouts.
(c) The NRA.
(d) The Anarchist Movement.
This section contains 4,317 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)