* This story is about a group of regulars at a bar whose peace is interrupted by a visitor who pushes them to change the way they view themselves and the world.
* As the play begins, the regulars at Harry Hope's Saloon and Bar are spending another routine night drinking too much and are on the verge of passing out.
* Larry and Rocky are talking, and Larry cynically mentions that the regulars who plan on paying their tabs tomorrow all have a touching faith in what tomorrow will bring.
* They talk about their lives, and, through the conversation, it is learned that Larry had once been a member of the Anarchy Movement but had become disillusioned and left.
* The various characters call out in their sleep or temporarily wake up to give hints about their lives.
* Parritt, who has newly arrived, comes down from his room for...
This section contains 1,639 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)