|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Kirsti doing before Kristjan died?
(a) She was a college professor.
(b) She was a homemaker.
(c) She was a missionary.
(d) She worked in national intelligence.
2. Why would someone be suspicious about the work on the jet?
(a) It was illegal.
(b) The person(s) ordering it wouldn't sign off on the paperwork.
(c) There was no reason to be suspicious.
(d) The work was very difficult.
3. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
(a) His brother, Sam Kelly.
(b) The computer.
4. By whom is the cab driver employed?
(b) The U.S. government.
(d) The Icelandic government.
5. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
(a) Rondheim's personal assistant asked for the work.
(b) Kirsti's personal assistant asked to have work done on it.
(c) Two men who acted strangely had work done.
(d) A man and a woman had the job done.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
2. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
3. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
4. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
5. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)