|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does James think the U.S. government has failed America?
(a) Not feeding the poor.
(b) Giving its citizens too much freedom.
(c) Not providing health care.
(d) Sending the military overseas too much.
2. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
(a) He thinks he's interesting.
(b) He thinks he's funny.
(c) He dislikes him immediately.
(d) He thinks Pitt is too intense.
3. What does Kirsti do when she sees her fiance at the restaurant?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Asks him to join them.
(c) Asks him to leave.
(d) Tells him to meet him later at her house.
4. What does Pitt decide to do after he meets Rondheim?
(a) Takes Kirsti away from him.
(b) Picks a fight with him.
(c) Pretends he is married.
(d) Pretends he's a homosexual.
5. By whom is the cab driver employed?
(b) The U.S. government.
(c) The Icelandic government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pitt's boss?
2. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
3. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
4. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
5. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)