|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of markings does Pitt find on the jet?
(a) A call sign and a woman's name painted on the wing.
(c) A call sign and the flag of Iceland.
(d) Two eagles painted on the top side.
2. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
(a) He claims to be able to recite any poem.
(b) So he can tell them the author's name, date of birth and death.
(c) So he can make a new poem from it.
(d) So he can tell them the author.
3. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) Chinese soldiers.
(b) French scientists.
(c) Russian soldiers.
(d) American naval personnel.
4. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
(a) Find Kirsti.
(b) God save thee.
(c) I'm hurt bad.
(d) Find the sea probe.
5. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
(a) He is angry at them.
(b) He is disgusted by them.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He admires them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pitt get to the airport?
2. Who is the pilot of the vehicle that picks up Pitt?
3. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
4. What type of relationship does Tidi have with Sandecker?
5. Two men ask Kirsti what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)