|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
(a) Makes a play for Rondheim.
(b) Backs up Pitt's comments.
(c) Acts like she's trying to get Pitt to like women.
(d) Ask about the Icelandic coastline.
2. Where does Kirsti take Pitt and Tidi?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) To the study.
(c) To a bedroom upstairs.
(d) To the gardens.
3. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) It is not that difficult.
(b) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
(c) It comes from the highest authority.
(d) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
4. Two men ask Kirsti what?
(a) If Tidi has been secured.
(b) If Rondheim wants Pitt killed.
(c) If Sandecker is here.
(d) If Lillie has been found.
5. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
(a) He doesn't have any pain.
(b) Thinks about Tidi.
(c) Plans on all the ways he will torture Rondheim.
(d) Keeps it at bay somewhat with his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has taken over Kristjan's company?
2. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
3. What does Pitt learn that saddens him?
4. Where does Pitt finally find initials carved?
5. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)