|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A small, locked metal box.
(b) A cassette tape.
(c) A piece of paper.
(d) A sealed envelope.
2. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
(a) So he can make a new poem from it.
(b) So he can tell them the author.
(c) So he can tell them the author's name, date of birth and death.
(d) He claims to be able to recite any poem.
3. What does Pitt find in the jet?
(a) Two crew members a a young boy.
(b) The bodies of the crew.
(c) A moray eel.
(d) Two crew members wearing Icelandic navy uniforms.
4. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
(a) To whom the helicopter belongs.
(b) Why the pilot didn't radio ahead.
(c) What is so urgent about the situation.
(d) If it's a friend of his who is a pilot.
5. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
(a) Very bad weather.
(b) Snow begins to fall.
(c) The weather won't change for a couple of days.
(d) Sunny and warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
2. How much older than Kristjan is Kirsti?
3. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
4. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
5. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)