|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
(a) He can't find Kirsti.
(b) He is the only person who can walk.
(c) He has a broken jaw.
(d) He will have to set the fractures and bandage the cuts alone.
2. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
(a) Two men.
(b) Icelandic national security agents.
(c) Two Icelandic state troopers.
(d) Icelandic navy personnel.
3. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
(a) Start to build a path into the ravine.
(b) Drop food and medicine in the ravine.
(c) Wait for the paramedics.
(d) Load the survivors.
4. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A sealed envelope.
(b) A cassette tape.
(c) A piece of paper.
(d) A small, locked metal box.
5. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
(a) Acts like she's trying to get Pitt to like women.
(b) Ask about the Icelandic coastline.
(c) Makes a play for Rondheim.
(d) Backs up Pitt's comments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
2. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
3. What does Pitt learn that saddens him?
4. Why was this site chosen for the people?
5. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)