|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Let them know in a couple of hours his decision.
(b) Put them in the brig.
(c) Radio Washington.
(d) Change course.
2. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Who is able to run the probe.
(b) Who has it.
(c) Who would want the probe.
(d) When the probe disappeared.
3. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
(a) Very bad weather.
(b) Snow begins to fall.
(c) Sunny and warm.
(d) The weather won't change for a couple of days.
4. What kind of markings does Pitt find on the jet?
(a) A call sign and a woman's name painted on the wing.
(c) A call sign and the flag of Iceland.
(d) Two eagles painted on the top side.
5. By whom is the cab driver employed?
(c) The Icelandic government.
(d) The U.S. government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
2. What was Fyrie going to do with his sea probe?
3. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
4. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
5. What are Pitt's next orders?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)