|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Dirk Pitt.
(b) Commander Koski.
(c) Two unidentified men.
(d) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
2. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He is angry at them.
(c) He is disgusted by them.
(d) He admires them.
3. Why would someone be suspicious about the work on the jet?
(a) It was illegal.
(b) The person(s) ordering it wouldn't sign off on the paperwork.
(c) There was no reason to be suspicious.
(d) The work was very difficult.
4. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(b) More relaxed with him.
5. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
(a) An important iceberg.
(b) Another Coast Guard ship in distress.
(c) A Chinese submarine.
(d) A Navy battleship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
2. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
3. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
4. What does Tidi do when Pitt goes in the water?
5. What type of power does the sea probe use?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)