|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
(a) Call Sandecker.
(b) Tour the cutter.
(c) Go to eat dinner.
(d) Go to bed.
2. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
(a) When I consider how my light is spent.
(b) God save thee.
(c) Had we but world enough, and time.
(d) The time you won your town the race.
3. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
(a) That he heard a terrible explosion in the fog.
(b) He doesn't date foreigners.
(c) He spends his money on art supplies, not clothes.
(d) He was married one time.
4. What does Pitt do with Tidi?
(a) Takes her to Sam Kelly.
(b) Puts her in the plane on a seat.
(c) Lays her next to Lillie.
(d) Carries her out of the ravine.
5. Who is the first person Pitt sees when he wakes after the beating?
(b) James Lillie.
(c) Sam Kelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
2. What kind of markings does Pitt find on the jet?
3. Where are Pitt and the others when he wakes?
4. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
5. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)