|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
(a) They want to arrest Pitt.
(b) They want to know where Hunnewell went.
(c) They speak no English.
(d) They are imposters.
2. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
(a) Find Kirsti.
(b) God save thee.
(c) Find the sea probe.
(d) I'm hurt bad.
3. What do Pitt and Sandecker discover once on the boat they chose?
(a) It doesn't have a ship to shore radio.
(b) It has a powerful engine and electronics.
(c) It is more suited to a lake.
(d) It has a small hole in the hull.
4. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
(a) The US in Mexico's control.
(b) A world torn by strife.
(c) A fortune for his children.
(d) A legacy.
5. When were the people injured?
(a) After being drugged and put in the ravine.
(b) When they were thrown from the plane.
(c) When the plane crashed.
(d) At the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
2. Why does James think the U.S. government has failed America?
3. What kind of markings does the black jet Pitt sees approaching them have?
4. Where does Pitt finally find initials carved?
5. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)