|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
(a) Find the sea probe.
(b) God save thee.
(c) Find Kirsti.
(d) I'm hurt bad.
2. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
(a) About the Russian submarine field.
(b) About the field of Zirconium.
(c) About the mid Atlantic fault area.
(d) About the sea probe.
3. What does Pitt mention to Kelly that spoils his speech?
(a) That the South American governments have been warned.
(b) The Kirsti doesn't know how to use the probe.
(c) That the Icelandic national guard are surrounding the place.
(d) That Rondheim killed Hunnewell.
4. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
(a) Two Icelandic state troopers.
(b) Two men.
(c) Icelandic navy personnel.
(d) Icelandic national security agents.
5. Where does Kirsti take Pitt and Tidi?
(a) To the study.
(b) To the gardens.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To a bedroom upstairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
2. How much older than Kristjan is Kirsti?
3. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
4. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
5. What kind of markings does the black jet Pitt sees approaching them have?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)