|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
(a) Trying to find the north pole.
(b) Tracking drug runners.
(c) Looking for survivors of a ship wreck.
(d) It's on standard iceberg patrol.
2. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
(a) An employee of Kirsti's.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) An employee of Rondheim's.
(d) The owner of the jet.
3. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
(a) Drop a bomb.
(b) Returns to its ship.
(c) Flies lower.
(d) Radio to Dirk Pitt.
4. What is scattered around Pitt and the others?
(a) Walnuts from the trees.
(b) Piles of driftwood.
(c) The remains of a plane.
(d) Used medical supplies like the doctors were in a hurry.
5. What does James say he will do with everyone in the room who is not part of the plan?
(a) They will be drugged with retrograde amnesia drugs.
(b) They will be held until his takeover is finished.
(c) They will be dumped on a deserted island.
(d) They will all die.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
2. What does Pitt learn that saddens him?
3. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
4. What does James Kelly say he will do?
5. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)