|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt realize on his way back from the airport?
(a) The black jet is military.
(b) The worker at the airport lied.
(c) Kirsti is not involved.
(d) The cab is going in the wrong direction.
2. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) They've been set up.
(b) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(c) The radio won't work there.
(d) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
3. What is Pitt invited to do in Chapter Seven?
(a) Play golf with Sandecker.
(b) Speak to a group of Icelandic seamen.
(c) Fly to Paris with Roberts.
(d) Dine with Kirsti.
4. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
(a) The water is very cold.
(b) His tank has run out of air.
(c) He needs more weight on his weight belt.
(d) There are too many sharks.
5. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
(a) Very bad weather.
(b) The weather won't change for a couple of days.
(c) Snow begins to fall.
(d) Sunny and warm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
2. Where are Pitt and the others when he wakes?
3. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
4. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
5. Why would someone be suspicious about the work on the jet?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)