|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
(a) He will go with Pitt.
(b) He will think about it.
(c) Absolutely not.
(d) Finally relents.
2. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In a doctor's house.
(c) In London.
(d) On a naval vessel.
3. What is wrong with James Lillie?
(a) His femoral artery is cut.
(b) His shoulders and pelvis are broken.
(c) He has four broken ribs and a headache.
(d) He has a skull fracture.
4. How does Pitt see Rondheim's actions?
(a) As being ruthless.
(b) As collateral damage for a greater good.
(c) As insane.
(d) As being necessary.
5. What happens right after Pitt returns to the water for the second time?
(a) A boat rams them.
(b) Sandecker falls asleep.
(c) A fog bank rolls in.
(d) Pitt is attacked by a shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
2. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
3. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
4. What does Pitt find that isn't part of the jet?
5. Which Admiral is with Pitt when he wakes?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)