|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
(a) Drop a bomb.
(b) Returns to its ship.
(c) Radio to Dirk Pitt.
(d) Flies lower.
2. What type of relationship does Tidi have with Sandecker?
(d) Personal assistant.
3. How do Pitt and his boss feel about his immediate plans?
(b) They must be kept top secret.
(c) Ready to go.
(d) They will take about a week to implement.
4. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
(a) He knows about what most naval personnel would know.
(b) He knows very little.
(c) A remarkable amount of information.
(d) He knows more than the captain.
5. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Robert Tucker.
(b) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
(c) Sam Cashman.
(d) Hans Badenberger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
2. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
3. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
4. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
5. How is Pitt dressed when he goes to borrow one of Rondheim's boats?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)