|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
(b) Robert Tucker.
(c) Sam Cashman.
(d) Hans Badenberger.
2. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
(a) Plans on all the ways he will torture Rondheim.
(b) Keeps it at bay somewhat with his mind.
(c) He doesn't have any pain.
(d) Thinks about Tidi.
3. Who is the first person Pitt sees when he wakes after the beating?
(a) Sam Kelly.
(b) James Lillie.
4. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
(a) Admiral Sandecker.
(b) The Director of the NSA.
(c) The Joint Chief of Staff.
(d) The President of the United States.
5. What is scattered around Pitt and the others?
(a) Walnuts from the trees.
(b) Used medical supplies like the doctors were in a hurry.
(c) Piles of driftwood.
(d) The remains of a plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
2. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
3. Why is Pitt on this mission?
4. What does Rondheim do to Pitt?
5. Which Admiral is with Pitt when he wakes?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)