|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
(a) Load the survivors.
(b) Drop food and medicine in the ravine.
(c) Start to build a path into the ravine.
(d) Wait for the paramedics.
2. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
(a) About the Russian submarine field.
(b) About the mid Atlantic fault area.
(c) About the field of Zirconium.
(d) About the sea probe.
3. How did Hunnewell feel about Fyrie?
(a) He didn't know him.
(b) He was afraid of him.
(c) He admired him.
(d) He was skeptical about him.
4. Where does Pitt finally find initials carved?
(a) On the hydraulic shock absorber.
(b) On the arm of the co-pilot's seat.
(c) On the pilot's seat.
(d) On the rear door.
5. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
(a) Calls Hildbaum in San Diego.
(b) Gets cleaned up in fresh clothes.
(c) Calls Sandecker in Washington.
(d) Calls Blackburn in New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
2. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
3. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
4. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
5. What did the vehicle bring that Pitt requested?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)