|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leads Sandecker to believe they have been spotted?
(b) Lights flashing Morse code.
(c) Another boat passed close by.
(d) A flash of binoculars.
2. What kind of markings does the black jet Pitt sees approaching them have?
3. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
(a) Flirts with Kirsti.
(b) Falls asleep.
(c) Laughs at Rondheim.
(d) Whispers with Lillie.
4. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
(b) The North Pole.
5. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
(a) Find Kirsti.
(b) God save thee.
(c) Find the sea probe.
(d) I'm hurt bad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
2. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
3. How does Pitt get to the airport?
4. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
5. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)