|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
2. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
(a) Calls Sandecker in Washington.
(b) Gets cleaned up in fresh clothes.
(c) Calls Hildbaum in San Diego.
(d) Calls Blackburn in New York.
3. Who is the pilot of the vehicle that picks up Pitt?
(a) Joyce Dubkue.
(b) James Storey.
(c) Ben Hull.
(d) Sam Cashman.
4. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To find the burned out ship.
(b) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(c) To recon ahead.
(d) To find the Chinese submarine.
5. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) He went from poor to rich.
(b) His wife died very young.
(c) He went from rich to poor.
(d) He moved from Iceland to New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the worker cover himself?
2. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
3. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
4. What did Kirsti do about the company after Kristjan died?
5. Why would someone be suspicious about the work on the jet?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)