Prologue, Chapter One
1. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
(a) It's on standard iceberg patrol.
(b) Tracking drug runners.
(c) Looking for survivors of a ship wreck.
(d) Trying to find the north pole.
2. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
(a) Returns to its ship.
(b) Flies lower.
(c) Drop a bomb.
(d) Radio to Dirk Pitt.
3. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) A burned out ship.
(b) A mastodon.
(c) Some frozen people.
(d) An American and French flag.
4. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
(a) Shoots a harpoon on the top of it with a red flag.
(b) Drops a red dye flare on it.
(c) Drops a homing beacon on it.
(d) Drops four yellow buoys around it.
5. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
(b) Two unidentified men.
(c) Dirk Pitt.
(d) Commander Koski.
This section contains 4,914 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)