Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Matt regains consciousness after being captured by the Russians, where is he?
2. Who falls through the ice as Craig's group flees the Ice Station and the grendels?
3. What color are the lights that circle the titanium sphere?
4. Where does Craig order his team to stand down when he and a few of his men are trapped inside the Ice Station?
5. What does the living Grendel measure from muzzle to tail?
Amanda decided to defy authority and bring Jenny, Matt, Craig, and John to the Ice Station. Discuss Amanda's reasons for deciding to bring the four to the ice station.
The author uses chapter headings in "Ice Hunt" to help readers determine the main idea in each section. Discuss how chapter headings help sum up the main idea in a section.
The theme of fathers and sons is interwoven throughout the novel. Discuss the theme of father and sons in the novel. Which father/son pairs are essential to the plot?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)