|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of wood is the furniture made from in the office where Viktor questions Matt?
2. How many of Sewell's men were killed when the Russians commandeered the base?
3. Where is there a weapons locker on the Ice Station?
4. What type of a weapon does Greer give Matt when they reach the Ice Station?
5. What is Craig's code name?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 3, Matt and Viktor reflect on their past and the deaths of their parents. Compare and contrast Matt and Viktor's past, especially as it relates to the death of their parents and how those deaths affected the men's lives.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 2, Matt and Stefan survive despite the challenges they face. Discuss perseverance in the novel and how various characters demonstrate this trait.
Essay Topic 3
Amanda decided to defy authority and bring Jenny, Matt, Craig, and John to the Ice Station. Discuss Amanda's reasons for deciding to bring the four to the ice station.
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)