|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the radioman on the Polar Sentinel?
2. How many tanks are on Level 4?
3. Which of the survivors who is imprisoned with Matt when he regains consciousness is able to understand some Russian?
4. Where is Viktor injured when Craig shoots Dr. Petkov?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 13, where do Matt and the others taken refuge after fleeing from Level 4?
Essay Topic 1
Amanda decided to defy authority and bring Jenny, Matt, Craig, and John to the Ice Station. Discuss Amanda's reasons for deciding to bring the four to the ice station.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the probability of events that occur in the novel. Especially as related to the grendels and the experiments performed on the Ice Station.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss who is the main antagonist in the novel and whether there is one or more protagonists in "Ice Hunt."
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)