Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Matt regains consciousness after being captured by the Russians, where is he?
2. Who falls through the ice as Craig's group flees the Ice Station and the grendels?
3. What color are the lights that circle the titanium sphere?
4. Where does Craig order his team to stand down when he and a few of his men are trapped inside the Ice Station?
5. What does the living Grendel measure from muzzle to tail?
Essay Topic 1
Rollins uses suspense to create a state of uncertainty and to keep readers guessing. Discuss suspense and how the author uses suspense in the novel to advance the plot.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 9, Amanda is able to use the walkie-talkie to call for help; but, because of her deafness, she doesn't know if anyone hears her. Discuss Amanda's deafness and the challenges it presents throughout the novel. Are there times when her deafness is an advantage?
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 5, Jenny states, "Some things can't be forgiven." Discuss why and who Jenny cannot forgive.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)