Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Matt regains consciousness after being captured by the Russians, where is he?
2. Who falls through the ice as Craig's group flees the Ice Station and the grendels?
3. What color are the lights that circle the titanium sphere?
4. Where does Craig order his team to stand down when he and a few of his men are trapped inside the Ice Station?
5. What does the living Grendel measure from muzzle to tail?
In Chapter 3, Matt and Viktor reflect on their past and the deaths of their parents. Compare and contrast Matt and Viktor's past, especially as it relates to the death of their parents and how those deaths affected the men's lives.
In Chapter 17, Matt and Jenny are reunited at the Ice Station, and it seemed as if all the bitter years had never happened. Discuss the relationship between Matt and Jenny and how their relationship changed throughout the novel
In Chapter 15, the author takes liberties with the history of the U.S. Arctic steamer "Jeannette," adjusting the facts to advance the novel's plot. Discuss how creative license is used in the novel and the purpose of using creative license in the novel.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)