|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high do the flames reach when Omega is blown up?
(a) As high as the Ice Station.
(b) About 10 feet.
(c) About 6 feet.
(d) As high as the helicopter.
2. In Chapter 8, how many inches of ice cover the skylight?
3. What do Matt, Bratt and the others hope to steal to make their escape from the Ice Station?
(b) Ice boat.
4. How many black men with syphilis were unwitting research subjects?
5. How tall is the Russian soldier that Matt runs into as he recons Level 1 and determines how many hostiles stand between his group and freedom?
(a) 6 ft.
(b) 6 ft. 2 inc.
(c) 7 ft.
(d) 5 ft. 10 in.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how does Jenny get Bane to stop barking?
2. Where is Admiral Reynolds stationed?
3. What type of a rug is on the floor of the room where Matt is taken to speak with Viktor?
4. What causes Washburn to slip and fall when she and the others move to kill the guards left behind when the fuses are blown for some of the generators?
5. How fast is the Polar Sentinel going as it heads back to the Ice Station in Chapter 12? .
Short Essay Questions
1. What action does Commander Bratt propose when not all of the civilians can be located to evacuate from the Ice Station?
2. How is the code broken for the journals that Craig steals from the Ice Station?
3. Why does Matt believe that Bane is killed?
4. What message does Viktor send Matt to give to the Delta Force?
5. Why did Admiral Petkov remain at Omega?
6. What happened to some of the survivors of the U.S. Arctic steamer Jeannette?
7. What does the creature look like that comes into the nest where Amanda is hiding?
8. Who is Sedna?
9. What is stored in the armory in the Ice Station?
10. What is on Level 4?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)