|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 13, where do Matt and the others taken refuge after fleeing from Level 4?
(a) In a storage closet.
(b) A small ventilation shaft.
(c) In a short tunnel.
(d) Service Shed on Level 3.
2. What do Matt, Bratt and the others hope to steal to make their escape from the Ice Station?
(d) Ice boat.
3. How many tanks are on Level 4?
(a) At least 50.
(d) At least 75.
4. When Jenny reaches her plane, how much warmer does the cabin seem than outdoors?
(a) 45 degrees.
(b) 20 degrees.
(c) 50 degrees.
(d) 15 degrees.
5. What color are the diamond markings that Lacy made to mark her trail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a weapon does Matt carry when he pushes through the galley doors and enters the main station disguised in a Russian parka?
2. Where are corpses from the Ice Station kept?
3. How old is the radioman on the Polar Sentinel?
4. Where is Viktor injured when Craig shoots Dr. Petkov?
5. Where does Craig order his team to stand down when he and a few of his men are trapped inside the Ice Station?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mikovsky's primary mission?
2. What does Matt believe it would take for Delta Force to take the Ice Station from the Russians?
3. Why does Dr. Ogden stay behind at the Ice Station?
4. Why did the Russians bring Jenny and John to the base?
5. Why did Admiral Petkov remain at Omega?
6. How does Jenny stop the creature that starts to follow them down the ventilation shaft?
7. What happened to some of the survivors of the U.S. Arctic steamer Jeannette?
8. Why does Matt believe that Bane is killed?
9. After the Ice Station entrance is bombed, why does Craig have the rest of the Delta Force stand down 30 miles away?
10. What has to be done after the ice brake is damaged on the ice boat to stop the boat?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)