|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long have the men on the Delta Force been stationed near the Omega Drift Station?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 16 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
2. How many tanks are on Level 4?
(c) At least 50.
(d) At least 75.
3. What analogy is used to describe how a Russian soldier is killed when Craig and the Delta Force land at the Ice Station?
(a) Like a car hit by a semi.
(b) Like a tree in a storm.
(c) Like a squashed bug.
(d) Like road kill.
4. What color are the diamond markings that Lacy made to mark her trail?
5. How large is the boulder that lands in front of the ice boat as Amanda, Jenny, and Craig flee?
(a) Size of a tire.
(b) Size of an elephant.
(c) Size of a car.
(d) Size of a cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenny ride in with Craig back to the Ice Station when it is discovered that Craig needs additional journals?
2. What object had Matt grabbed from a severed hand in the ice station that he uses to fight off the grendels when he's trapped under the ice?
3. What type of wood is the furniture made from in the office where Viktor questions Matt?
4. How many homemade Molotovs do Craig and the others have when they join Jenny's group?
5. How close did the beast get to Amanda's hiding place in Chapter 9, before it turned away?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)