|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many homemade Molotovs do Craig and the others have when they join Jenny's group?
2. What band is playing on a CD to mask the sound of Jenny's escape from Omega base?
(a) Linkin Park.
(d) Sound Garden.
3. What analogy is used to describe how a Russian soldier is killed when Craig and the Delta Force land at the Ice Station?
(a) Like a car hit by a semi.
(b) Like road kill.
(c) Like a squashed bug.
(d) Like a tree in a storm.
4. Where does John have some frostbite?
5. What object had Matt grabbed from a severed hand in the ice station that he uses to fight off the grendels when he's trapped under the ice?
(a) Chemical grenade.
(b) Incendiary grenade.
(c) Illuminating grenade.
(d) Fragmentation grenade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are corpses from the Ice Station kept?
2. Where had Bratt worked one summer at a fish plant?
3. What god does Tom remember from his grandfather's stories?
4. How long did the Russians tell Sewell and his staff that they would be kept under guard?
5. How many Russians does an American seaman believe there are?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mikovsky's primary mission?
2. Why does Maki remind Matt of Tyler?
3. What does Matt believe it would take for Delta Force to take the Ice Station from the Russians?
4. What does Amanda do to try to lure the grendel off Matt's and her scent?
5. How is Viktor Petkov dressed at the beginning of Chapter 11?
6. Why did no one investigate when communications with the Ice Station were lost?
7. Why does Viktor believe that the Inuit boy bonds with him?
8. What message does Viktor send Matt to give to the Delta Force?
9. Why did Admiral Petkov remain at Omega?
10. Who is Sedna?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)