|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 14, how does Jenny get Bane to stop barking?
(a) Tap on his muzzle.
(b) Hand signal.
(c) By pulling his collar.
(d) A sharp whispered command.
2. How old is the radioman on the Polar Sentinel?
3. Who previously inventoried the weapons on the ice station?
4. Which of the survivors who is imprisoned with Matt when he regains consciousness is able to understand some Russian?
5. What color is the rope that Amanda climbs as she scales the ice cliff in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda find near Connor's body that she might be able to use as a weapon?
2. Who shoots the Russian soldier who is about to fire upon Matt in Chapter 15?
3. What is Craig's code name?
4. Where does John have some frostbite?
5. What object had Matt grabbed from a severed hand in the ice station that he uses to fight off the grendels when he's trapped under the ice?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Matt believe that Bane is killed?
2. Why did no one investigate when communications with the Ice Station were lost?
3. What is stored in the armory in the Ice Station?
4. What is Dr. Ogden's theory about the grendels' social structure?
5. What does Matt believe it would take for Delta Force to take the Ice Station from the Russians?
6. How is Viktor Petkov dressed at the beginning of Chapter 11?
7. What were the canisters that a seaman saw the Russians dropping into a hole in the ice?
8. What has to be done after the ice brake is damaged on the ice boat to stop the boat?
9. Who is Craig?
10. Why does Dr. Ogden stay behind at the Ice Station?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)