Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Matt regains consciousness after being captured by the Russians, where is he?
(a) A room on Level 1.
(b) A small storage room.
(c) In an office.
(d) A cell on Level 4.
2. Who falls through the ice as Craig's group flees the Ice Station and the grendels?
3. What color are the lights that circle the titanium sphere?
4. Where does Craig order his team to stand down when he and a few of his men are trapped inside the Ice Station?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) 30 miles.
(c) 35 miles.
(d) 40 miles.
5. What does the living Grendel measure from muzzle to tail?
(a) 8 feet.
(b) 12 feet.
(c) 10 feet.
(d) 15 feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jenny ride in with Craig back to the Ice Station when it is discovered that Craig needs additional journals?
2. When Jenny, Craig, and the rest of the group come to a black chute that is too steep to climb with boots and hands, who climbs it with steel crampons?
3. How many minutes does the Polar Sentinel have to spend looking for the man-made polynya as they prepare head to evacuate the Ice Station?
4. How many Russians does an American seaman believe there are?
5. Who escapes with Jenny from Omega?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)