|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what color is the rope that Jenny sends down the ventilation shaft?
2. How many minutes does the Polar Sentinel have to spend looking for the man-made polynya as they prepare head to evacuate the Ice Station?
3. What causes Washburn to slip and fall when she and the others move to kill the guards left behind when the fuses are blown for some of the generators?
(a) Puddle of blood.
(b) Dinner tray.
(c) Spot of ice.
(d) A rug.
4. What is the name of the Inuit boy revived from Level 4?
5. When Tom announces that he Jenny, Bane, and Kowalski have about another hundred yards to go, how long have they been crawling toward the ice station?
(a) An hour.
(b) 90 minutes.
(c) A half an hour.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, how many inches of ice cover the skylight?
2. How many feet of water cushions the Polar Sentinel when Omega station blows up?
3. What object had Matt grabbed from a severed hand in the ice station that he uses to fight off the grendels when he's trapped under the ice?
4. What color is Captain First Rank Anton Mikovsky's underway uniform?
5. What does Amanda find near Connor's body that she might be able to use as a weapon?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)