|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the student that comes running to tell Dr. Ogden that the creatures seem to be moving?
2. In Chapter 14, how does Jenny get Bane to stop barking?
(a) Tap on his muzzle.
(b) A sharp whispered command.
(c) By pulling his collar.
(d) Hand signal.
3. What object had Matt grabbed from a severed hand in the ice station that he uses to fight off the grendels when he's trapped under the ice?
(a) Chemical grenade.
(b) Illuminating grenade.
(c) Incendiary grenade.
(d) Fragmentation grenade.
4. What does Jenny ride in with Craig back to the Ice Station when it is discovered that Craig needs additional journals?
(c) Pave Hawk.
(d) Twin Huey.
5. How large is the boulder that lands in front of the ice boat as Amanda, Jenny, and Craig flee?
(a) Size of a cow.
(b) Size of a car.
(c) Size of an elephant.
(d) Size of a tire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the rope that Amanda climbs as she scales the ice cliff in Chapter 9?
2. What analogy is used to describe how a Russian soldier is killed when Craig and the Delta Force land at the Ice Station?
3. Where does Craig order his team to stand down when he and a few of his men are trapped inside the Ice Station?
4. When Jenny reaches her plane, how much warmer does the cabin seem than outdoors?
5. What god does Tom remember from his grandfather's stories?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)