|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Admiral Reynolds stationed?
2. How many years was the Ice Station operational?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 17 years.
3. What god does Tom remember from his grandfather's stories?
4. What color is Captain First Rank Anton Mikovsky's underway uniform?
5. Who escapes with Jenny from Omega?
Short Answer Questions
1. What abort code does Viktor give Craig?
2. How many sentinels does Dr. Ogden believe stay awake when the other grendels hibernate?
3. How many of Craig's men are killed when Viktor sets off an explosion at the entrance of the Ice Station?
4. Where are corpses from the Ice Station kept?
5. How tall is the Russian soldier that Matt runs into as he recons Level 1 and determines how many hostiles stand between his group and freedom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Admiral Petkov remain at Omega?
2. Why did the Russians bring Jenny and John to the base?
3. What does Matt see as he and his group hunker down near the Sno-cat wreckage?
4. How is the way that the grendels track Craig's group as they attempt to escape across the ice similar to the way polar bears hunt?
5. Why did no one investigate when communications with the Ice Station were lost?
6. How is Viktor Petkov dressed at the beginning of Chapter 11?
7. Why does Dr. Ogden stay behind at the Ice Station?
8. What is Mikovsky's primary mission?
9. What message does Viktor send Matt to give to the Delta Force?
10. What has to be done after the ice brake is damaged on the ice boat to stop the boat?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)