|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Admiral Reynolds stationed?
2. What size groups go up the ventilation shaft after Jenny sends a rope down?
3. What does the living Grendel measure from muzzle to tail?
(a) 8 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 12 feet.
(d) 15 feet.
4. When Jenny reaches her plane, how much warmer does the cabin seem than outdoors?
(a) 50 degrees.
(b) 15 degrees.
(c) 45 degrees.
(d) 20 degrees.
5. Where is Viktor injured when Craig shoots Dr. Petkov?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long have the men on the Delta Force been stationed near the Omega Drift Station?
2. What analogy is used to describe how a Russian soldier is killed when Craig and the Delta Force land at the Ice Station?
3. During what years were the Russians conducting experiments at the Ice Station?
4. Who escapes with Jenny from Omega?
5. What is the top speed that the ice boat attains when Amanda, Jenny, and Craig try to escape the Russian and grendels?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)