|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are on the Delta Force team near the Omega Drift Station?
2. How many of Sewell's men were killed when the Russians commandeered the base?
3. Where is there a weapons locker on the Ice Station?
(a) 2nd level.
(b) 4th level.
(c) 3rd level.
(d) 1st level.
4. How does Craig remember the abort code Viktor gives him?
(a) Writes it down on a scrap of paper.
(b) Records it on a digital recorder.
(c) Writes it on his hand.
(d) Repeats it until he has it memorized.
5. What type of a weapon does Greer give Matt when they reach the Ice Station?
(b) 9mm Beretta.
(c) M11 9mm pistol.
(d) H and K USP.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Russians does an American seaman believe there are?
2. What is the name of the Inuit boy revived from Level 4?
3. How long have the men on the Delta Force been stationed near the Omega Drift Station?
4. What analogy is used to describe how a Russian soldier is killed when Craig and the Delta Force land at the Ice Station?
5. What god does Tom remember from his grandfather's stories?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dr. Ogden stay behind at the Ice Station?
2. Why did the Russians bring Jenny and John to the base?
3. What were the canisters that a seaman saw the Russians dropping into a hole in the ice?
4. Why does Maki remind Matt of Tyler?
5. How is the code broken for the journals that Craig steals from the Ice Station?
6. What is on Level 4?
7. How is the way that the grendels track Craig's group as they attempt to escape across the ice similar to the way polar bears hunt?
8. What is Mikovsky thinking after the Polar Sentinel pings his sub?
9. Why did Admiral Petkov remain at Omega?
10. What does Matt see as he and his group hunker down near the Sno-cat wreckage?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)