|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Inuit word for "follow me"?
2. How old is the boy that Matt sees in one of the tanks?
3. How many homemade Molotovs do Craig and the others have when they join Jenny's group?
4. How old is the student that comes running to tell Dr. Ogden that the creatures seem to be moving?
5. Who escapes with Jenny from Omega?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Admiral Reynolds stationed?
2. What is Matt wearing when he regains consciousness after being captured by the Russians?
3. What color are the lights that circle the titanium sphere?
4. What does Amanda find near Connor's body that she might be able to use as a weapon?
5. What is the top speed that the ice boat attains when Amanda, Jenny, and Craig try to escape the Russian and grendels?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is stored in the armory in the Ice Station?
2. What does Matt see as he and his group hunker down near the Sno-cat wreckage?
3. Why does Matt believe that Bane is killed?
4. After the Ice Station entrance is bombed, why does Craig have the rest of the Delta Force stand down 30 miles away?
5. Why did no one investigate when communications with the Ice Station were lost?
6. What is Dr. Ogden's theory about the grendels' social structure?
7. What does the creature look like that comes into the nest where Amanda is hiding?
8. What has to be done after the ice brake is damaged on the ice boat to stop the boat?
9. What message does Viktor send Matt to give to the Delta Force?
10. Why did Admiral Petkov remain at Omega?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)