|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the radioman on the Polar Sentinel?
2. What is the name of the Inuit boy revived from Level 4?
3. In Chapter 13, how high are the giant brass wheels in the room where Craig and the others go to hide?
(a) 10 ft. high.
(b) 6 in. high.
(c) 36 in. high.
(d) 5 ft. high.
4. Who left schematics of the Ice Station for Bratt to use?
(a) Erik Gustof.
(b) Lee Bentley.
(c) Henry Ogden.
(d) Oskar Willig.
5. Which of the survivors who is imprisoned with Matt when he regains consciousness is able to understand some Russian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Captain First Rank Anton Mikovsky's underway uniform?
2. What type of vehicles do the men arrive in who pick up Jenny and her father?
3. Where does John have some frostbite?
4. When did the U.S. Arctic steamer "Jeannette" become trapped in the polar ice cap?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 13, where do Matt and the others taken refuge after fleeing from Level 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the canisters that a seaman saw the Russians dropping into a hole in the ice?
2. What does Amanda do to try to lure the grendel off Matt's and her scent?
3. What does Matt see as he and his group hunker down near the Sno-cat wreckage?
4. After the Ice Station entrance is bombed, why does Craig have the rest of the Delta Force stand down 30 miles away?
5. Who is Craig?
6. What does Matt believe it would take for Delta Force to take the Ice Station from the Russians?
7. Why did Admiral Petkov remain at Omega?
8. Why does Viktor believe that the Inuit boy bonds with him?
9. What is stored in the armory in the Ice Station?
10. Who is Sedna?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)