|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Craig order his team to stand down when he and a few of his men are trapped inside the Ice Station?
(a) 25 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 30 miles.
(d) 40 miles.
2. How many Russians does an American seaman believe there are?
(a) About 8.
(d) More than 10.
3. In Chapter 14, how does Jenny get Bane to stop barking?
(a) Tap on his muzzle.
(b) By pulling his collar.
(c) Hand signal.
(d) A sharp whispered command.
4. Who is Craig's demolition expert?
(a) Sergeant Roberts.
(b) Sergeant Whitcomb.
(c) Sergeant Conrad.
(d) Sergeant Bryson.
5. How old is the Russian soldier that a pair of Delta Force team members capture?
Short Answer Questions
1. How large is the boulder that lands in front of the ice boat as Amanda, Jenny, and Craig flee?
2. What band is playing on a CD to mask the sound of Jenny's escape from Omega base?
3. Who escapes with Jenny from Omega?
4. What causes Washburn to slip and fall when she and the others move to kill the guards left behind when the fuses are blown for some of the generators?
5. What god does Tom remember from his grandfather's stories?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is stored in the armory in the Ice Station?
2. Who is Craig?
3. How is Viktor Petkov dressed at the beginning of Chapter 11?
4. What is Dr. Ogden's theory about the grendels' social structure?
5. What is on Level 4?
6. Why does Dr. Ogden stay behind at the Ice Station?
7. What message does Viktor send Matt to give to the Delta Force?
8. After the Ice Station entrance is bombed, why does Craig have the rest of the Delta Force stand down 30 miles away?
9. What action does Commander Bratt propose when not all of the civilians can be located to evacuate from the Ice Station?
10. Who is Sedna?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)