|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Captain First Rank Anton Mikovsky's underway uniform?
2. Where does Craig order his team to stand down when he and a few of his men are trapped inside the Ice Station?
(a) 30 miles.
(b) 40 miles.
(c) 25 miles.
(d) 35 miles.
3. What size groups go up the ventilation shaft after Jenny sends a rope down?
4. What god does Tom remember from his grandfather's stories?
5. What do Matt, Bratt and the others hope to steal to make their escape from the Ice Station?
(c) Ice boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the radioman on the Polar Sentinel?
2. Which of the survivors who is imprisoned with Matt when he regains consciousness is able to understand some Russian?
3. How many sentinels does Dr. Ogden believe stay awake when the other grendels hibernate?
4. What type of a weapon does Greer give Matt when they reach the Ice Station?
5. How many tanks are on Level 4?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to some of the survivors of the U.S. Arctic steamer Jeannette?
2. What does Matt believe it would take for Delta Force to take the Ice Station from the Russians?
3. How is the way that the grendels track Craig's group as they attempt to escape across the ice similar to the way polar bears hunt?
4. Why does Dr. Ogden stay behind at the Ice Station?
5. Why did no one investigate when communications with the Ice Station were lost?
6. What is Mikovsky thinking after the Polar Sentinel pings his sub?
7. What is stored in the armory in the Ice Station?
8. How is the code broken for the journals that Craig steals from the Ice Station?
9. What is on Level 4?
10. What message does Viktor send Matt to give to the Delta Force?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)