|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree branch splinters when a sky diver aims at Matt while he crouches in ambush?
2. How did Amanda Reynolds lose her hearing?
(a) The result of a childhood disease.
(b) Repeated ear infections.
(c) A birth defect.
(d) In a car accident.
3. How long has Viktor waited to avenge his father's death?
(a) 65 years.
(b) 60 years.
(c) 45 years.
(d) 50 years.
4. Where does Henry Ogden tell Amanda that specimens of the walking whale have been found before?
(a) Vietnam and Thailand.
(b) Pakistan and China.
(c) Canada and Greenland.
(d) Norway and Sweden.
5. As Matt waits to ambush the sky divers, where does he remember being holed up in a mortar-based building?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Dr. Henry Ogden?
2. When is it believed that the walking whale died out?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how far is the Drakon from the surface?
4. What is the name of Matt's horse?
5. How old is Viktor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does it mean to Viktor when he learns that the U.S. Delta Force has been mobilized?
2. Why hasn't Matt tried to do something so Bane won't snore?
3. What does Perry remember finding at the Russian ice base?
4. To what does Dr. Willig compare the creatures in the Crawl Space?
5. How are the titanium spheres being arranged by the Russian divers?
6. What is the task of the crew on the USS Polar Sentinel?
7. What does Jenny look like?
8. What is an ice island?
9. What are storms like at the polar ice cap?
10. Where does Amanda find Lacy?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)