|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men arrive on snowmobiles when Jenny lands the plane at the polar ice cap?
2. How many dogs does Jennifer use on her sled when she checks her father's trapline?
3. What is the average thickness of the polar ice cap where the USS Polar Sentinel is patrolling?
(a) 15 ft.
(b) 20 ft.
(c) 10 ft.
(d) 5 ft.
4. How far does Lacy fall when she is fleeing from the creature?
(a) 25 ft.
(b) 15 ft.
(c) 30 ft.
(d) 20 ft.
5. After Project Shockwave was completed, how long did Viktor hold off implementing his plan for revenge?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 9 months.
(d) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Viktor?
2. What color parkas do the men wear who escort Jenny, Matt, John, and Craig off the plane?
3. What do the Inuit call the Aurora Borealis?
4. How much time does Jennifer spend yearly checking her father's traps?
5. When did Dr. Willig win the Nobel prize?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does it mean to Viktor when he learns that the U.S. Delta Force has been mobilized?
2. How did Amanda lose her hearing?
3. What type of a welcome do Jenny, Matt, and the others receive when they land at the place where they believe the drift station is?
4. What are storms like at the polar ice cap?
5. Describe the Arrigetch Peaks.
6. How are the titanium spheres being arranged by the Russian divers?
7. Why is Matt shocked when he sees the pilot from the downed plane?
8. To what does Dr. Willig compare the creatures in the Crawl Space?
9. What is the task of the crew on the USS Polar Sentinel?
10. Describe the USS Polar Sentinel.
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)