|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jenny's father suggest they go when they cannot land at Prudhoe Bay?
(a) Natuakruk Lake.
(d) Camden Bay.
2. When did Belinda and Bennie lose a child?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 6 months ago.
(c) 3 months ago.
(d) 1 year ago.
3. At the beginning of Chapter 6, how many more sunrises does Matt expect to see before the sun will stay in the sky and not set?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how many fathoms is the USS Polar Sentinel under the polar ice cap?
5. What is the name of the sky diver that Matt killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does the waterfall drop that Jenny flies over as she tries to fly away from the plane that is shooting at them?
2. What valley does Jenny fly toward after aiming away from the cliff face when she is being pursued and shot at?
3. How many samples does Connor MacFerran want to core in Chapter 6?
4. How long has Matt Pike been divorced?
5. What submarine did Captain Perry's father serve aboard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Perry remember finding at the Russian ice base?
2. Why was Craig sent to the drift station to do a story?
3. What does it mean to Viktor when he learns that the U.S. Delta Force has been mobilized?
4. How did Amanda lose her hearing?
5. What does Jenny look like?
6. What types of research projects are being conducted at Omega Drift Station?
7. Describe the cabin that Matt helped to build and that Jenny and her father live in.
8. Why is the Sentinel all but invisible to most means of detection?
9. What is found by Henry Ogden in a tunnel in the Crawl Space?
10. What type of a welcome do Jenny, Matt, and the others receive when they land at the place where they believe the drift station is?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)