|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Amanda Reynolds lose her hearing?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) Repeated ear infections.
(c) A birth defect.
(d) The result of a childhood disease.
2. What valley does Jenny fly toward after aiming away from the cliff face when she is being pursued and shot at?
(a) Mendenhall Valley.
(b) Sarana Valley.
(c) Tanana Valley.
(d) Alatna Valley.
3. Who is snoring at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. In Chapter 7, at what speed are winds registering as the storm approaches the ice station?
(a) More than 70 mph.
(b) Around 90 mph.
(c) Over 85 mph.
(d) About 55 mph.
5. How tall is Captain Perry?
(a) 6 ft. 2 in.
(b) 5 ft. 2 in.
(c) 6 ft.
(d) 5 ft. 10 in.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is it believed that the walking whale died out?
2. What type of stock is on Matt's rifle?
3. How long has it been since Jennifer and Matt divorced?
4. How old is Viktor?
5. Into which mountains does Jennyfly into elude the plane that is pursuing her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What types of research projects are being conducted at Omega Drift Station?
2. Describe the Arrigetch Peaks.
3. What does Jenny look like?
4. Why does Matt believe that the sky divers anticipated an ambush?
5. How did Amanda lose her hearing?
6. Where does Amanda find Lacy?
7. What does Perry remember finding at the Russian ice base?
8. Why hasn't Matt tried to do something so Bane won't snore?
9. What is found by Henry Ogden in a tunnel in the Crawl Space?
10. How did Belinda and Bennie meet?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)