|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Dr. Willig's wife?
2. How old is the ensign who agrees to look after Bane while Matt, Jenny, John, and Craig go to the Ice Station?
3. At what temperature does seawater freeze?
(a) 28.6 degrees.
(b) 26.4 degrees.
(c) 35 degrees.
(d) 32 degrees.
4. How far does the waterfall drop that Jenny flies over as she tries to fly away from the plane that is shooting at them?
(a) 200 ft.
(b) 100 ft.
(c) 400 ft.
(d) 300 ft.
5. What submarine did Captain Perry's father serve aboard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of snowshoes does Jennifer wear?
2. What type of animal is trying to steal Jennifer's marten in her father's trap?
3. How many samples does Connor MacFerran want to core in Chapter 6?
4. What does the word "Drakon" mean?
5. How much time does Jennifer spend yearly checking her father's traps?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does it mean to Viktor when he learns that the U.S. Delta Force has been mobilized?
2. What does Perry remember finding at the Russian ice base?
3. What does the creature look like that Lacy sees?
4. What does Jenny look like?
5. How did Amanda lose her hearing?
6. Why and how does Jennifer Aratuk run her father's trapline?
7. Describe the Arrigetch Peaks.
8. Describe the cabin that Matt helped to build and that Jenny and her father live in.
9. What types of research projects are being conducted at Omega Drift Station?
10. Where does Amanda find Lacy?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)