|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Matt used to go deer hunting with his father?
2. How long has it been since Jennifer and Matt divorced?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. What are Matt, Jenny, Craig, and John offered when they are taken from the plane to the mess hall?
4. What valley does Jenny fly toward after aiming away from the cliff face when she is being pursued and shot at?
(a) Alatna Valley.
(b) Sarana Valley.
(c) Tanana Valley.
(d) Mendenhall Valley.
5. How did Amanda Reynolds lose her hearing?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) The result of a childhood disease.
(c) Repeated ear infections.
(d) A birth defect.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many samples does Connor MacFerran want to core in Chapter 6?
2. What year did a submarine first cross the Arctic Ocean and pass under the North Pole?
3. Into which mountains does Jennyfly into elude the plane that is pursuing her?
4. How many generators have been preserved at the old Russian ice station?
5. How many years was Matt in the military?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Belinda and Bennie meet?
2. What are storms like at the polar ice cap?
3. How are the titanium spheres being arranged by the Russian divers?
4. How is the Drakon equipped?
5. Describe the cabin that Matt helped to build and that Jenny and her father live in.
6. What is found by Henry Ogden in a tunnel in the Crawl Space?
7. Why and how does Jennifer Aratuk run her father's trapline?
8. What type of a welcome do Jenny, Matt, and the others receive when they land at the place where they believe the drift station is?
9. Describe the USS Polar Sentinel.
10. What does the creature look like that Lacy sees?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)