|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many samples does Connor MacFerran want to core in Chapter 6?
2. What are Matt, Jenny, Craig, and John offered when they are taken from the plane to the mess hall?
3. When did Belinda and Bennie lose a child?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 1 year ago.
(c) 3 months ago.
(d) 6 months ago.
4. What branch of service had Matt Pike served in?
(a) Navy Seals.
(c) Green Berets.
5. How many divers does it take to secure each of the titanium spheres in place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal is trying to steal Jennifer's marten in her father's trap?
2. What year did a submarine first cross the Arctic Ocean and pass under the North Pole?
3. How old is the ensign who agrees to look after Bane while Matt, Jenny, John, and Craig go to the Ice Station?
4. How many titanium cases does Viktor have with him on the submarine?
5. The submarine finds a very large ice island; what does the crew compare the island to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Matt shocked when he sees the pilot from the downed plane?
2. Why was Craig sent to the drift station to do a story?
3. What were the canisters that a seaman saw the Russians dropping into a hole in the ice?
4. How is the Drakon equipped?
5. Describe the USS Polar Sentinel.
6. What does Amanda do to try to lure the grendel off Matt's and her scent?
7. Why did no one investigate when communications with the Ice Station were lost?
8. What is on Level 4?
9. What is stored in the armory in the Ice Station?
10. What does the creature look like that Lacy sees?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)