|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the top speed that the ice boat attains when Amanda, Jenny, and Craig try to escape the Russian and grendels?
(a) 55 mph.
(b) 65 mph.
(c) About 80 mph.
(d) Over 100 mph.
2. What type of a weapon does Matt carry when he pushes through the galley doors and enters the main station disguised in a Russian parka?
(b) Submachine gun.
(c) Assault rifle.
3. What is the Inuit word for "follow me"?
4. Who shoots the Russian soldier who is about to fire upon Matt in Chapter 15?
5. As they flee Level 4, what is Matt carrying for a weapon?
(a) Steel pipe.
(b) Bone saw
(c) Steel hammer.
(d) Meat hooks.
6. What type of wood is the furniture made from in the office where Viktor questions Matt?
7. When a second Russian soldier tries to fire upon Matt and his group, where is the man shot?
(b) Back and elbow.
(d) Shoulder and neck.
8. Which of the survivors who is imprisoned with Matt when he regains consciousness is able to understand some Russian?
9. What does Jenny ride in with Craig back to the Ice Station when it is discovered that Craig needs additional journals?
(b) Pave Hawk.
(d) Twin Huey.
10. What does Amanda yell they need when the ice break on the ice boat is damaged?
(a) An ice pick.
(b) An ax.
(c) A crow bar.
(d) A hammer.
11. Who left schematics of the Ice Station for Bratt to use?
(a) Henry Ogden.
(b) Oskar Willig.
(c) Erik Gustof.
(d) Lee Bentley.
12. Where does Craig order his team to stand down when he and a few of his men are trapped inside the Ice Station?
(a) 30 miles.
(b) 35 miles.
(c) 40 miles.
(d) 25 miles.
13. Where is Admiral Reynolds stationed?
14. What type of a rug is on the floor of the room where Matt is taken to speak with Viktor?
(a) Oriental rug.
(b) Grizzly bear.
(c) Rag rug.
(d) Polar bear.
15. What color are the diamond markings that Lacy made to mark her trail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the purpose of the room where Craig and the others go to hide in Chapter 13?
2. Where is there a weapons locker on the Ice Station?
3. What does Amanda find near Connor's body that she might be able to use as a weapon?
4. During what years were the Russians conducting experiments at the Ice Station?
5. What abort code does Viktor give Craig?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)