|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are on the Delta Force team near the Omega Drift Station?
2. Where had Bratt worked one summer at a fish plant?
(c) San Diego.
(d) San Pedro.
3. When Matt regains consciousness after being captured by the Russians, where is he?
(a) A small storage room.
(b) A room on Level 1.
(c) A cell on Level 4.
(d) In an office.
4. What type of vehicles do the men arrive in who pick up Jenny and her father?
(a) Ice boats.
5. How many homemade Molotovs do Craig and the others have when they join Jenny's group?
6. What does the living Grendel measure from muzzle to tail?
(a) 10 feet.
(b) 8 feet.
(c) 12 feet.
(d) 15 feet.
7. What does Amanda find near Connor's body that she might be able to use as a weapon?
(a) Ice pick.
(d) Ice ax.
8. What abort code does Viktor give Craig?
9. How old is the student that comes running to tell Dr. Ogden that the creatures seem to be moving?
10. How does Craig remember the abort code Viktor gives him?
(a) Writes it on his hand.
(b) Writes it down on a scrap of paper.
(c) Records it on a digital recorder.
(d) Repeats it until he has it memorized.
11. Who previously inventoried the weapons on the ice station?
12. How close did the beast get to Amanda's hiding place in Chapter 9, before it turned away?
(a) A few inches.
(b) 2 feet.
(c) About 6 inches.
(d) A foot.
13. When was the "Jeannette" crushed by ice floes?
14. What is the top speed that the ice boat attains when Amanda, Jenny, and Craig try to escape the Russian and grendels?
(a) 65 mph.
(b) About 80 mph.
(c) 55 mph.
(d) Over 100 mph.
15. What object had Matt grabbed from a severed hand in the ice station that he uses to fight off the grendels when he's trapped under the ice?
(a) Illuminating grenade.
(b) Fragmentation grenade.
(c) Incendiary grenade.
(d) Chemical grenade.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 13, how high are the giant brass wheels in the room where Craig and the others go to hide?
2. What color is the rope that Amanda climbs as she scales the ice cliff in Chapter 9?
3. Where is Viktor injured when Craig shoots Dr. Petkov?
4. In Chapter 14, how does Jenny get Bane to stop barking?
5. What is Matt wearing when he regains consciousness after being captured by the Russians?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)