|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a weapon does Matt carry when he pushes through the galley doors and enters the main station disguised in a Russian parka?
(a) Submachine gun.
(b) Assault rifle.
2. What abort code does Viktor give Craig?
3. When a second Russian soldier tries to fire upon Matt and his group, where is the man shot?
(a) Shoulder and neck.
(d) Back and elbow.
4. What does Amanda find near Connor's body that she might be able to use as a weapon?
(c) Ice pick.
(d) Ice ax.
5. How old is the Russian soldier that a pair of Delta Force team members capture?
6. In Chapter 8, how many inches of ice cover the skylight?
7. What color is Captain First Rank Anton Mikovsky's underway uniform?
8. What does Amanda yell they need when the ice break on the ice boat is damaged?
(a) An ax.
(b) A hammer.
(c) An ice pick.
(d) A crow bar.
9. At the beginning of Chapter 13, where do Matt and the others taken refuge after fleeing from Level 4?
(a) Service Shed on Level 3.
(b) In a storage closet.
(c) In a short tunnel.
(d) A small ventilation shaft.
10. Who left schematics of the Ice Station for Bratt to use?
(a) Erik Gustof.
(b) Henry Ogden.
(c) Oskar Willig.
(d) Lee Bentley.
11. What was the purpose of the room where Craig and the others go to hide in Chapter 13?
(a) Hydraulics room.
(b) Control room for the station's sea gate.
(c) The main room for Grendel research.
(d) Electronics room.
12. What type of wood is the furniture made from in the office where Viktor questions Matt?
13. How high do the flames reach when Omega is blown up?
(a) About 10 feet.
(b) About 6 feet.
(c) As high as the helicopter.
(d) As high as the Ice Station.
14. When Matt regains consciousness after being captured by the Russians, where is he?
(a) A cell on Level 4.
(b) A small storage room.
(c) In an office.
(d) A room on Level 1.
15. What is the Inuit word for "follow me"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the student that comes running to tell Dr. Ogden that the creatures seem to be moving?
2. How many minutes does the Polar Sentinel have to spend looking for the man-made polynya as they prepare head to evacuate the Ice Station?
3. What is the name of the Inuit boy revived from Level 4?
4. In Chapter 14, how does Jenny get Bane to stop barking?
5. Where does Craig order his team to stand down when he and a few of his men are trapped inside the Ice Station?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)