|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicles do the men arrive in who pick up Jenny and her father?
(b) Ice boats.
2. What abort code does Viktor give Craig?
3. Who left schematics of the Ice Station for Bratt to use?
(a) Oskar Willig.
(b) Lee Bentley.
(c) Erik Gustof.
(d) Henry Ogden.
4. What type of a weapon does Matt carry when he pushes through the galley doors and enters the main station disguised in a Russian parka?
(a) Submachine gun.
(c) Assault rifle.
5. What is Craig's code name?
6. How many of Craig's men are killed when Viktor sets off an explosion at the entrance of the Ice Station?
7. How high do the flames reach when Omega is blown up?
(a) As high as the helicopter.
(b) About 10 feet.
(c) About 6 feet.
(d) As high as the Ice Station.
8. What color are the diamond markings that Lacy made to mark her trail?
9. When Tom announces that he Jenny, Bane, and Kowalski have about another hundred yards to go, how long have they been crawling toward the ice station?
(a) An hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 90 minutes.
(d) A half an hour.
10. How old is the Russian soldier that a pair of Delta Force team members capture?
11. Where is Admiral Reynolds stationed?
12. When Jenny reaches her plane, how much warmer does the cabin seem than outdoors?
(a) 45 degrees.
(b) 15 degrees.
(c) 20 degrees.
(d) 50 degrees.
13. How many homemade Molotovs do Craig and the others have when they join Jenny's group?
14. Where had Bratt worked one summer at a fish plant?
(a) San Diego.
(b) San Pedro.
15. How old is the boy that Matt sees in one of the tanks?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the student that comes running to tell Dr. Ogden that the creatures seem to be moving?
2. How tall is the Russian soldier that Matt runs into as he recons Level 1 and determines how many hostiles stand between his group and freedom?
3. What type of wood is the furniture made from in the office where Viktor questions Matt?
4. What object had Matt grabbed from a severed hand in the ice station that he uses to fight off the grendels when he's trapped under the ice?
5. How large is the boulder that lands in front of the ice boat as Amanda, Jenny, and Craig flee?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)