|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What god does Tom remember from his grandfather's stories?
2. What type of a weapon does Greer give Matt when they reach the Ice Station?
(b) 9mm Beretta.
(c) M11 9mm pistol.
(d) H and K USP.
3. How large is the boulder that lands in front of the ice boat as Amanda, Jenny, and Craig flee?
(a) Size of a tire.
(b) Size of a cow.
(c) Size of a car.
(d) Size of an elephant.
4. Who escapes with Jenny from Omega?
5. How long have the men on the Delta Force been stationed near the Omega Drift Station?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 16 hours.
6. Who left schematics of the Ice Station for Bratt to use?
(a) Oskar Willig.
(b) Lee Bentley.
(c) Henry Ogden.
(d) Erik Gustof.
7. In Chapter 13, how high are the giant brass wheels in the room where Craig and the others go to hide?
(a) 6 in. high.
(b) 36 in. high.
(c) 5 ft. high.
(d) 10 ft. high.
8. Who falls through the ice as Craig's group flees the Ice Station and the grendels?
9. How many of Sewell's men were killed when the Russians commandeered the base?
10. What type of a rug is on the floor of the room where Matt is taken to speak with Viktor?
(a) Oriental rug.
(b) Grizzly bear.
(c) Polar bear.
(d) Rag rug.
11. What does the living Grendel measure from muzzle to tail?
(a) 8 feet.
(b) 10 feet.
(c) 15 feet.
(d) 12 feet.
12. Where is Viktor injured when Craig shoots Dr. Petkov?
13. When Tom announces that he Jenny, Bane, and Kowalski have about another hundred yards to go, how long have they been crawling toward the ice station?
(a) 90 minutes.
(b) A half an hour.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) An hour.
14. What color are the lights that circle the titanium sphere?
15. Who previously inventoried the weapons on the ice station?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, where did the Russians find a seaman hiding?
2. What is Craig's code name?
3. Where does Craig order his team to stand down when he and a few of his men are trapped inside the Ice Station?
4. What type of vehicles do the men arrive in who pick up Jenny and her father?
5. How high do the flames reach when Omega is blown up?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)