|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Viktor injured when Craig shoots Dr. Petkov?
2. What god does Tom remember from his grandfather's stories?
3. During what years were the Russians conducting experiments at the Ice Station?
4. As they flee Level 4, what is Matt carrying for a weapon?
(a) Bone saw
(b) Steel pipe.
(c) Steel hammer.
(d) Meat hooks.
5. What does Jenny ride in with Craig back to the Ice Station when it is discovered that Craig needs additional journals?
(a) Twin Huey.
(c) Pave Hawk.
6. How many years was the Ice Station operational?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 17 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 12 years.
7. How many black men with syphilis were unwitting research subjects?
8. How many homemade Molotovs do Craig and the others have when they join Jenny's group?
9. How does Craig remember the abort code Viktor gives him?
(a) Repeats it until he has it memorized.
(b) Writes it down on a scrap of paper.
(c) Writes it on his hand.
(d) Records it on a digital recorder.
10. Who falls through the ice as Craig's group flees the Ice Station and the grendels?
11. What abort code does Viktor give Craig?
12. What color is Captain First Rank Anton Mikovsky's underway uniform?
13. How old was Jenny when she broke her leg and it had to be pinned back together?
14. What color is the rope that Amanda climbs as she scales the ice cliff in Chapter 9?
15. When a second Russian soldier tries to fire upon Matt and his group, where is the man shot?
(c) Back and elbow.
(d) Shoulder and neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tom announces that he Jenny, Bane, and Kowalski have about another hundred yards to go, how long have they been crawling toward the ice station?
2. Who previously inventoried the weapons on the ice station?
3. Where had Bratt worked one summer at a fish plant?
4. Who left schematics of the Ice Station for Bratt to use?
5. How many minutes does the Polar Sentinel have to spend looking for the man-made polynya as they prepare head to evacuate the Ice Station?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)