|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the demolition expert reports on what he has discovered about the nuclear device, how long do they have before the device will go off?
(a) 35 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 70 minutes.
(d) 55 minutes.
2. How old is the boy that Matt sees in one of the tanks?
3. In Chapter 13, how high are the giant brass wheels in the room where Craig and the others go to hide?
(a) 6 in. high.
(b) 5 ft. high.
(c) 36 in. high.
(d) 10 ft. high.
4. What type of wood is the furniture made from in the office where Viktor questions Matt?
5. What is the name of the Inuit boy revived from Level 4?
6. Who falls through the ice as Craig's group flees the Ice Station and the grendels?
7. How many men are on the Delta Force team near the Omega Drift Station?
8. When was the "Jeannette" crushed by ice floes?
9. Where is there a weapons locker on the Ice Station?
(a) 1st level.
(b) 4th level.
(c) 2nd level.
(d) 3rd level.
10. What type of a weapon does Greer give Matt when they reach the Ice Station?
(b) 9mm Beretta.
(c) H and K USP.
(d) M11 9mm pistol.
11. In Chapter 8, how many inches of ice cover the skylight?
12. Where does Craig order his team to stand down when he and a few of his men are trapped inside the Ice Station?
(a) 35 miles.
(b) 40 miles.
(c) 25 miles.
(d) 30 miles.
13. What size groups go up the ventilation shaft after Jenny sends a rope down?
14. How old was Jenny when she broke her leg and it had to be pinned back together?
15. How many minutes does the Polar Sentinel have to spend looking for the man-made polynya as they prepare head to evacuate the Ice Station?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amanda yell they need when the ice break on the ice boat is damaged?
2. How old is the student that comes running to tell Dr. Ogden that the creatures seem to be moving?
3. What causes Washburn to slip and fall when she and the others move to kill the guards left behind when the fuses are blown for some of the generators?
4. How many sentinels does Dr. Ogden believe stay awake when the other grendels hibernate?
5. During what years were the Russians conducting experiments at the Ice Station?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)