|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dr. Willig from?
2. How far does the waterfall drop that Jenny flies over as she tries to fly away from the plane that is shooting at them?
(a) 400 ft.
(b) 300 ft.
(c) 200 ft.
(d) 100 ft.
3. What year did a submarine first cross the Arctic Ocean and pass under the North Pole?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how far is the Drakon from the surface?
(a) 4 meters.
(b) 2 meters.
(c) 3 meters.
(d) 1 meter.
5. How many samples does Connor MacFerran want to core in Chapter 6?
6. How old is Dr. Henry Ogden?
7. How much time does Jennifer spend yearly checking her father's traps?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 2 weeks.
8. How old was Matt's son when he died?
9. How many years was Matt in the military?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 8 years.
10. What is the name of Jenny's plane?
(a) Twin Otter.
(b) Rushing Wind.
(c) Twin Squirrel.
(d) Little Bird.
11. In Chapter 4, what empty box does Amanda see as she goes into the Crawl Space with Henry Ogden?
(a) Earl Grey Tea.
(b) Cheerios cereal.
(c) Hostess Ding Dong.
(d) Oreo cookie.
12. How tall is Lee Bently?
(a) 5 ft. 10 in.
(b) 5 ft. 1 in.
(c) 5 ft. 7 in.
(d) 6 ft. 1 in.
13. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how many fathoms is the USS Polar Sentinel under the polar ice cap?
14. What nickname is given to the class of submarine that the USS Polar Sentinel belongs to?
15. When did Snow Eagle place third in the Iditarod?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far is Matt's camp from the waterfall where he shoots one of the sky divers?
2. When is it believed that the walking whale died out?
3. After Project Shockwave was completed, how long did Viktor hold off implementing his plan for revenge?
4. How did Amanda Reynolds lose her hearing?
5. Where does Jenny's father suggest they go when they cannot land at Prudhoe Bay?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)