Short Answer Key
Act One: Snow Flight: Chapter One: Blood Lure
1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how many fathoms is the USS Polar Sentinel under the polar ice cap?
2. What is the average thickness of the polar ice cap where the USS Polar Sentinel is patrolling?
3. What nickname is given to the class of submarine that the USS Polar Sentinel belongs to?
4. The submarine finds a very large ice island; what does the crew compare the island to?
5. Where is Dr. Willig from?
6. How tall is Captain Perry?
7. What submarine did Captain Perry's father serve aboard?
8. What year did a submarine first cross the Arctic Ocean and pass under the North Pole?
9. How did Amanda Reynolds lose her hearing?
In a car accident.
10. How long...
This section contains 2,727 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)