|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Three: Feeding Frenzy: Chapter Fifteen: Storm Warning.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Belinda and Bennie lose a child?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 1 year ago.
(c) 3 months ago.
(d) 6 months ago.
2. When the Omega station is fired upon, how many minutes is the Sentinel from the ice station?
(a) 6 miles.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 32 minutes.
3. When is it believed that the walking whale died out?
(a) 36 million years ago.
(b) 100 million years ago.
(c) 8 million years ago.
(d) 12 million years ago.
4. In Chapter 7, at what speed are winds registering as the storm approaches the ice station?
(a) About 55 mph.
(b) More than 70 mph.
(c) Around 90 mph.
(d) Over 85 mph.
5. How close did the beast get to Amanda's hiding place in Chapter 9, before it turned away?
(a) About 6 inches.
(b) 2 feet.
(c) A few inches.
(d) A foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did a submarine first cross the Arctic Ocean and pass under the North Pole?
2. What god does Tom remember from his grandfather's stories?
3. How many minutes does the Polar Sentinel have to spend looking for the man-made polynya as they prepare head to evacuate the Ice Station?
4. How old is the student that comes running to tell Dr. Ogden that the creatures seem to be moving?
5. Where had Bratt worked one summer at a fish plant?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)