|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two: Fire And Ice: Chapter Seven: Running Silent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how many fathoms is the USS Polar Sentinel under the polar ice cap?
2. The submarine finds a very large ice island; what does the crew compare the island to?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 7, how far is the Drakon from the surface?
(a) 2 meters.
(b) 4 meters.
(c) 1 meter.
(d) 3 meters.
4. How many titanium cases does Viktor have with him on the submarine?
5. What is John's full Inuit name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years was Matt in the military?
2. What is the average thickness of the polar ice cap where the USS Polar Sentinel is patrolling?
3. Where does Jenny's father suggest they go when they cannot land at Prudhoe Bay?
4. When did Snow Eagle place third in the Iditarod?
5. How old was Matt's son when he died?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)