|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two: Fire And Ice: Chapter Seven: Running Silent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many months does the sun not set over the polar ice cap?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. When did Snow Eagle place third in the Iditarod?
3. What do the Inuit call the Aurora Borealis?
(a) Spirit lights.
4. What does the word "Drakon" mean?
5. How many samples does Connor MacFerran want to core in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of snowshoes does Jennifer wear?
2. Where did Matt used to go deer hunting with his father?
3. How much younger is Belinda than her husband Bennie?
4. Where is Dr. Willig from?
5. How many levels are there in Ice Station Grendel?
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)