|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two: Fire And Ice: Chapter Seven: Running Silent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Belinda and Bennie lose a child?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 1 year ago.
(c) 3 months ago.
(d) 6 months ago.
2. What type of snowshoes does Jennifer wear?
(a) Green Mountain.
(d) Bear Paw.
3. How many years was Matt in the military?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 8 years.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 6, how many more sunrises does Matt expect to see before the sun will stay in the sky and not set?
5. When the Omega station is fired upon, how many minutes is the Sentinel from the ice station?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 20 miles.
(c) 6 miles.
(d) 32 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry Ogden tell Amanda that specimens of the walking whale have been found before?
2. How old is Dr. Henry Ogden?
3. How much younger is Belinda than her husband Bennie?
4. How long has Matt Pike been divorced?
5. How many men arrive on snowmobiles when Jenny lands the plane at the polar ice cap?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)