|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two: Fire And Ice: Chapter Seven: Running Silent.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Snow Eagle place third in the Iditarod?
2. How old is the ensign who agrees to look after Bane while Matt, Jenny, John, and Craig go to the Ice Station?
3. What does the word "Drakon" mean?
4. Where does Jenny's father suggest they go when they cannot land at Prudhoe Bay?
(a) Natuakruk Lake.
(d) Camden Bay.
5. What sport did Lacy Devlin participate in in the 2000 Olympics?
(a) Ice skating.
Short Answer Questions
1. If the ice found atop Greenland and the continent of Antarctica melted, how high might the world's oceans rise?
2. How many samples does Connor MacFerran want to core in Chapter 6?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 1, how many fathoms is the USS Polar Sentinel under the polar ice cap?
4. How much younger is Belinda than her husband Bennie?
5. Who is snoring at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)