|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two: Fire And Ice: Chapter Six: Icebound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Matt go to college?
(a) University of Tennessee.
(b) University of Ohio.
(c) University of Georgia.
(d) University of Iowa.
2. What is the average thickness of the polar ice cap where the USS Polar Sentinel is patrolling?
(a) 15 ft.
(b) 20 ft.
(c) 10 ft.
(d) 5 ft.
3. How far does the waterfall drop that Jenny flies over as she tries to fly away from the plane that is shooting at them?
(a) 200 ft.
(b) 400 ft.
(c) 300 ft.
(d) 100 ft.
4. What is the name of Jenny's plane?
(a) Little Bird.
(b) Rushing Wind.
(c) Twin Otter.
(d) Twin Squirrel.
5. What type of animal is trying to steal Jennifer's marten in her father's trap?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many divers does it take to secure each of the titanium spheres in place?
2. What color parkas do the men wear who escort Jenny, Matt, John, and Craig off the plane?
3. What type of snowshoes does Jennifer wear?
4. How many men arrive on snowmobiles when Jenny lands the plane at the polar ice cap?
5. In Chapter 4, what empty box does Amanda see as she goes into the Crawl Space with Henry Ogden?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)