|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two: Fire And Ice: Chapter Six: Icebound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles a day does the station drift with the polar current?
(a) 1 mile.
(b) 1/2 mile.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 3 miles.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 6, how many more sunrises does Matt expect to see before the sun will stay in the sky and not set?
3. What year did a submarine first cross the Arctic Ocean and pass under the North Pole?
4. How many samples does Connor MacFerran want to core in Chapter 6?
5. What type of animal is trying to steal Jennifer's marten in her father's trap?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Henry Ogden tell Amanda that specimens of the walking whale have been found before?
2. How many years was Matt in the military?
3. How far does the waterfall drop that Jenny flies over as she tries to fly away from the plane that is shooting at them?
4. What are Matt, Jenny, Craig, and John offered when they are taken from the plane to the mess hall?
5. How tall is Lee Bently?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)