|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act Two: Fire And Ice: Chapter Six: Icebound.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book is Viktor Petkov reading in Chapter 3?
(a) The Brothers Karamazov.
(b) Notes from Underground.
(c) House of the Dead.
(d) Crime and Punishment.
2. What sport did Lacy Devlin participate in in the 2000 Olympics?
(d) Ice skating.
3. When did Belinda and Bennie lose a child?
(a) 2 years ago.
(b) 3 months ago.
(c) 6 months ago.
(d) 1 year ago.
4. How far is the USS Polar Sentinel from Prudhoe Bay in Chapter 5?
(a) 400 miles.
(b) 550 miles.
(c) 250 miles.
(d) 300 miles.
5. How much younger is Belinda than her husband Bennie?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 2 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Viktor's mother die?
2. What is the average thickness of the polar ice cap where the USS Polar Sentinel is patrolling?
3. What branch of service had Matt Pike served in?
4. As Matt waits to ambush the sky divers, where does he remember being holed up in a mortar-based building?
5. When did Dr. Willig win the Nobel prize?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)